24 Heures du Mans 2011 - 79th Grand Prix d'Endurance - June 11-12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardius
  • 2,362 comments
  • 135,458 views
Wow, a Peugeot almost crashed at Arnage !
Back on track now. 👍
 
Hope Hybrid stopped at Dunlop chicane...
 
And 83 Ferrari gone...
 
That's going to cost the #55 a whole lot of time.. Not what I wanted, not what the fans wanted. Just as the TV shows both the BMWs going side by side, they cut it to some interview. How great. I want to know what happened!

EDIT: The #55 M3 is being pushed into the garage...
 
I think it's amazing that Audi is still leading. I never would've guessed them being so fast this year.
 
#60 Giroix after a triple stint in his Aston leads GTE Am.
 
LMAO at Andrew Marriot:

"I haven't seen him since he went upside down and roly poly in Italy"

:lol:
 
That's going to cost the #55 a whole lot of time.. Now what I wanted, not what the fans wanted. Just as the TV shows both the BMWs going side by side, they cut it to some interview. How great. I want to know what happened!

Yea fantastic job by the broadcast guys.
But still 20h to go so i think alot will happen during that time :)
We still have one going strong anyway.

F1 Qual now, cya in an hour.
 
#007 Aston Martin last lap- 2hrs 52mins 46.8s, that'll cost them a couple of places.
 
# 48 leading LM P2 pits and hands over to Kraihamer.
 
#007 is now also out of the race.

I spy a Peugeot off track..
 
# 5 Hope returns to pit.
 
CRS slides off...
 
#62 in gravel at Indy.
 
Why does live timing show the #3 car still putting in lap times? So glitchy...
 
Some very interesting knowledge of the Peugeot 908s: They using a American Catalytic converter system. That is...interesting.
 
Peugeot mainly doing 12 lap shifts now - Audi 11 laps.
 
What happened to the #52 OAK car? Showing 21 laps down... still repairing after the puncture.

Also why has Pecom been summoned to race control?
 
Why does live timing show the #3 car still putting in lap times? So glitchy...

Are you using A.C.O live timing? It's really horrid, and don't get me started on their iPhone app...

I was using an unofficial and much more better live timing site that even had twitter feeds but it appears to have gone offline :(.

Any other suggestion regarding a good live timing site? A google search resulted in nil.

Nevermind, the fabulous Beakdal site is up again!!!

http://www.thomasbaekdal.com/mini-sites/lemans2011/
 
# 70 spins at the Esses and continues.
 
SpeedTV.com just interviewed Lucas Ordonez.
 
Lucas has just been interviewed by the speedTV about his story with Gran turismo.

Goooo Lucas, we're all cheering!
 
Back