24 Heures du Mans 2011 - 79th Grand Prix d'Endurance - June 11-12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardius
  • 2,362 comments
  • 135,470 views
I ment in online with real life drivers?
Like if we were to do a 24H race we can team up with three in a team or so.
 
# 20 looks to have blown engine.
 
I hope there's not much oil on the racing line.
 
Anyone record the interview with the US Academy winner? I missed it. :(
 
I ment in online with real life drivers?
Like if we were to do a 24H race we can team up with three in a team or so.

That really sucks after a while and I wouldn't want to race while the real one is going one, because I want to watch that one.
 
Quifel ASM engine hand-grenaded badly!
 
Peugeot #7 in the pits. And past goes the Audi!!!
 
#7 stops. #2 Audi retakes lead.
 
Can we please stop with all this GT5 talk?, it's doing my head in. :rolleyes: This is a thread for discussing a real race not some game. You have a whole sub-forum for that.

Agreed, I understand some people want to run the game at the same time as the race but I think the majority of us don't care if your X1 is lapping La Sarthe quicker than the R18's. As Tommi said there is a GT5 section for that, this is for the real life race.

I honestly don't care about GT5. Especially in this thread for this race, there are more interesting things to talk about.

In other news, I reckon that engine blow up might well cause some problems. Also Ferrari JMW has taken a little excursion.
 
That really sucks after a while and I wouldn't want to race while the real one is going one, because I want to watch that one.

....
I´m sure the race is avaliable for any other day of the year then just the same day as Le Mans.
 
Know it's early, but Peugeot I reckon may take it with the fuel mileage.... but there's a long way to go yet...
 
Watching it live is so much better. Luckily there are no more punctures

Know it's early, but Peugeot I reckon may take it with the fuel mileage.... but there's a long way to go yet...

At eurosport they think this leapfrog game will last a while
 
I honestly don't care about GT5. Especially in this thread for this race, there are more interesting things to talk about.

This is a GT based forum you know, and it's bound to come up. Just ignore it.
 
Another bloody puncture!
 
Watching it live is so much better. Luckily there are no more punctures



At eurosport they think this leapfrog game will last a while

You saying? BMW with puncture
 
BMW is having tire problems now.
 
Damn BMW puncture............................................
 
I know, I shouldn't have said that xD
 
Another tire failure?
 
LOL, Laventis' pit has a disco ball :D
 
Right rear same as the Felbermyer Porsche at the same spot.
 
Who is leading the Race? I only have Eurosport 1.
 
Man, its been scary watching motorsport lately, we are very fortunate that we have missed any serious injuries! Glad McNish is ok, it was heart-in-mouth watching that crash live!
Loving the current situation with the Pugs on a different fuel strategy. Lets see how it pans out, fortunately this time the top cars didn't get split by the safety car too much.

Gutted for the puncture for Signatech, hopefully they come back.

I'm also watching the battle for GT very intently, the Bruni/Vilander/Fisichella 458 is looking super-fast.

Were all set for a good race through the night it seems.
 
9 Peugeot off! Straight on!
 
So, Peugeot #9, reliabilty problems already huh??? :D
 
Back