24 Heures du Mans 2011 - 79th Grand Prix d'Endurance - June 11-12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardius
  • 2,362 comments
  • 135,471 views
Guys, I need you help please.

I just connected my laptop to my HDTV but the TV says "No PC signal". I have them connected via a VGA cable. What do I have to do in the laptop for it to give signal to the TV/Monitor? I'm using a Fujitsu Siemens laptop if that helps.

Thanks in advance :gtpflag:!
 
Function + F5.
 
Gene off.... gone to chippy eurosport lol.

Not to bad, the swedish commentary is rubbish. Lucky I got RLM on my laptop.
So I listen to RLM when I have the EurosportHD and on the TV when I have the
SD Eurosport2.
 
P1:Audi no3 or Peugeot no7
P1.5: 007 AMR, pescerolo, rebellion or the Kronos aston (best noise out there!)
P2:Signatech :)
GTE PRO:Jota Aston
GTE AM:Gulf Aston
 
omg crash

saw it on the livestream audi :o

I'm confused.. did anyone else see that???
 
Huge crash. Safety Car out...
 
These Speed Center updates are pissing me off. The anchor is cute, but Le Mans is on!
 
NSX>GOD
omg crash

saw it on the livestream audi :o

Yikes. Looks bad.

The stream I'm watching seems to be about a minute behind.
 
Any idea what cars? can't tell on eurosport
 
Looks a huge mess. Safety car is gonna be out for ages..
 
This looks bad... car looks snapped in half...
 
Who was that?

But at least Peugeot will be back in it now.
 
Big crash approach Indianapolis. Impacts on both the left and right barriers. Can't tell who it is.
 
What happened??? I'm out of stream at the moment (Still trying to figure out this stupid PC/TV connection) and just listened something at RLM. I'm fearing the worse :nervous::nervous::nervous:.

Damned!!! Appears to be Rocky, please no!
 
Its the #1 audi.
 
Darn, went to the toilet and missed a major event.
They say it's #1 :(
 
Audi #1 out...
 
the crash involved an audi r18, I know that much because I was onboard with it as he crashed... very scary.
 
What are safety car conditions? No passing I assume. Is there a speed limit?
 
Car 1 it is. :scared: And it is NASTY as HELL. Do they pull the #2? --- Randy
 
Last edited:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Car #1 is out! And it's still the wrong Audi! :eek:

It's a role reversal of last year so far. Karma anyone?
 
God damnit... This just can't be true... Hope Rockenfeller is okay.
 
OMFG SPEED TV STOP PLAYING SO MANY COMMERCIALS AND TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON IN FRANCE!

:mad:
 
Oh my god...
 
Back