24 Heures du Mans 2011 - 79th Grand Prix d'Endurance - June 11-12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardius
  • 2,362 comments
  • 135,470 views
So this was the Rocky Audi ? Don´t have Eurosport 2, and my laptop is too crappy for any stream...
 
Apparently a Ferrari was involved. Again.

Audi should build a car to rival one of Ferrari's in protest.
 
TK42OnE
What are safety car conditions? No passing I assume. Is there a speed limit?

rule 1 stay behind safety car
rule 2 no passing
rule 3 follow rule 1 & 2
 
Clipped the Ferrari going into the turn.
 
damn just seen the onboard.. glad the feed stopped on impact that would have been scary! driver is ok according to twitter
 
Those Ferrari's really need better rear visibility.
Hope he's ok
 
I dearly hope Mike is okay, that was a massive crash.
 
Damn! Another Ferrari & Audi collide
Hope Rocky is alright. Another big crash
 
There seems nothing left of the car :|
 
15 to 20 feet of the armco have been destroyed by the R18, holly molly, that's incredible.

Now, I just wish the best to the remaining R18, just so there's something good coming out of Le Mans 2011 for Audi.
 
thesrdic
damn just seen the onboard.. glad the feed stopped on impact that would have been scary! driver is ok according to twitter

i'm pretty sure they did noy stop the feed. i think with an impact like that the cameras can't take the impact.
 
What are safety car conditions? No passing I assume. Is there a speed limit?

No 'pass by' like ALMS either because of the two cars and it being a long circuit
 
This doesn't look good. I've got a bad feeling about this.
 
i'm pretty sure they did noy stop the feed. i think with an impact like that the cameras can't take the impact.

Thats what I meant
 
That'll be an absolute nightmare for #3. He'll be all by himself being chased by some really angry Frenchmen...
 
What the hell.. another audi out from a crash...

Hope the driver's ok
 
Rockenfeller got on the grass and BANG - thats it...

Fingers crossed guys...
 
My best wishes to Rocky. Seriously, F:censored: Ferrari. I'm tired of this stupid GT drivers blocking LMP cars, driving as they were the only ones in the road. Come on, look at those massive Audi headlights, You can't say you didn't saw it coming now :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:.
 
lol it's lmp drivers having no resoect for the others. JUST LIKE THE OTHER INCIDENT.
 
I hate this 'silence', makes me even more worried. I really really hope Rocky is ok. :scared:
 
Yeah... This time it looked like the Ferrari should have given way. But of course it's all happening at such high speed.
 
According to OAK racing and '24heuresdumans' on twitter, Mike is ok, nothing from audi yet though
 
Now my hopes remain with number 2. CMON AUDI!!!
 
Just turned on the TV and i'm greeted with this. Hope Mike's ok. It looks like the Ferrari moved into the Audi's line right as he passed.
 
Rockenfeller needed help to get out the car... but he is out and hurt.
 
Atleast rocky is out! Good news!
 
Anyone send me a streaming link. This one here stopped working.
 
Great news guys Rocky got out by himself and went over a fence so he's OK :D:tup:
 
Back