24 Hours of LeMons... what!?!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter exigeracer
  • 7 comments
  • 660 views
Messages
5,987
This race has it all, the glory, the blood, the sweat, the beers... Damn, I want to participate sooooo bad!!!

I mean, just read the FAQ. I was laughing the whole time. The rules are also funny.
 
easily my favorite part " If you're not comfortable with that, wear a Mexican wrestler mask and/or stay home. "
awsome find, i think i might go once i'm 21.
 
blargonator
easily my favorite part " If you're not comfortable with that, wear a Mexican wrestler mask and/or stay home. "
awsome find, i think i might go once i'm 21.

Mine is the trackmap.

****e House Curve...Tetre Snooze...Virage Ford-Pinteaux
 
Man, that's hilarious. I just reposted that to the GRM boards.
 
:lol: Oh My Gawd, I literally laughing my head off! Excuse me while I go and pick it up!
 
Ohhh man - That is some serious laughing material !... If I lived in the states I'd go in a second !...

5.1: Definition of Team: Each team must consist of one car and four to six drivers. There is no limit on non-driving crew members, friends, cheerleaders, etc.

5.2: Driver Portability: Any registered driver is allowed to drive any registered car.

5.3: "I" in "Team": Contrary to popular opinion, it turns out there IS an "i" in "team." It was hiding under the first leg of the "m."
 
LOL I'd love to participate in that to bad I don't live in the states. Could be even more interesting if they made it in a more twisty track. Just imagine a car doing a hard right and the left wheel falling off, or hard braking into a corner after a long straight and suddenly the brakes fail! :dopey:
 
Back