3 Chrome Line cars as Christmas present for Japanese players

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 199 comments
  • 37,113 views
I have a Japanese console and a Japanese CE copy but I'm not actually in Japan. How are my chances of a gift? Anybody know if it's just region or is it copy of the game?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a J** console and a Japanese CE copy but I'm not actually in Japan. How are my chances of a gift? Anybody know if it's just region or is it copy of the game?

Don't use that term please. It's against the AUP.

You will get the cars if you have or make a Japanese PSN account.
 
Last edited:
I didn't mean to offend anybody. I just used it like we would say that we're Brits. I'll not use it again if it's against the rules and makes people unhappy.
 
I didn't mean to offend anybody. I just used it like we would say that we're Brits. I'll not use it again if it's against the rules and makes people unhappy.

If your second comment is true would you please be so kind to edit your post (first one above).
thank you.
 
Last edited:
This sucks. Little by little they are eroding the value of the signature edition. Nice slap in the face to those who paid top dollar for those cars not so long ago.

what are u talking about ?
These cars might be only for "buyers" of signature editions.... I didn't see any stealth cars in that list !!!!

All stealth cars are black and Race Moded by GT.

what's the problem ?
 
what are u talking about ?
These cars might be only for "buyers" of signature editions.... I didn't see any stealth cars in that list !!!!

All stealth cars are black and Race Moded by GT.

what's the problem ?

SE got the Chrome cars also.
 
I recall having made an account for another region to get some GT PSP bonus cars for free. It worked nicely, so we may just be able to do the same with these.

Although I already have the Jag. and these cars are limited in it's use...
 
Ick, does anybody know if I'll be able to get these after Christmas Eve? I'm getting GT5 on Christmas Day and it would be terrible if I couldn't get these beauties!:sly:
 
Ick, does anybody know if I'll be able to get these after Christmas Eve? I'm getting GT5 on Christmas Day and it would be terrible if I couldn't get these beauties!:sly:

sounds like an excuse to open it early 💡
 
I know you are trying to make a joke,but its not funny...As already asked above,do you know what racism is???.... 👎




spy.

Didn't know you were the arbiter of what's funny. I found it amusing. You even said he was trying to make a joke, so stop crying like a baby about it.
Stop acting like you were offended mom.
 
I think it's unfair to everyone who paid extra for the collector editions. Just give us some new cars please that haven't been released before in the game.

Except they didn't pay extra for the cars just like people didn't pay extra for the pre order cars. The physical items are what they paid extra for. I'm sure this has been already said hundreds of times.
 
So I assume you're Japanese, living in Japan and the location under your avatar is merely a lie. You're not being offered something you paid for previously for free, an entirely different market (who didn't have the same purchase options as you) are the ones with the offer.

The definition of the word exclusive does not change based upon my personal location. You should already be aware of that.

Except they didn't pay extra for the cars just like people didn't pay extra for the pre order cars. The physical items are what they paid extra for. I'm sure this has been already said hundreds of times.

No matter how many times is is said, it remains wrong. I paid for everything. By your logic anyone who bought the standard edition did pay for anything since it costs almost nothing to press a disc. But making such an assertion would be plain stupid wouldn't it?
 
The definition of the word exclusive does not change based upon my personal location. You should already be aware of that.



No matter how many times is is said, it remains wrong. I paid for everything. By your logic anyone who bought the standard edition did pay for anything since it costs almost nothing to press a disc. But making such an assertion would be plain stupid wouldn't it?
You're kidding right? If that's what you got from "my logic" then I will leave this thread, shaking my head, feeling sorry for you on the inside.
 
To be truly unique, they should do those 3 cars in a different chrome color. The CE/SE players will still feel special and everyone gets new toys.
 
This is the reason i didn't get a special edition copy of GT5. I have bought a few in the past and the in game content was always put on the psn store not long after release.
 
The definition of the word exclusive does not change based upon my personal location.


That would be relevant, had the words exclusive been used in the description of those cars. It was stated that you would get those cars if you got the signature edition, it was never once stated that they were exclusive in any way.
 
I have multiple accounts on my PS3 (to access the stores in different regions and for using different tags than GTP) and I can confirm that the Chromeline XJ13 (from Facebook EU) was automatically applied to the accounts on the other regions after starting GT5. 👍

False!
I did this as well. I am from the U.S. and when I downloaded the XJ13 it never showed up on my euro account or U.S. account. I did download it from the psn but it never showed up.
 
What about aussies? I want the Jaguar XJ13 Race car
 
That would be relevant, had the words exclusive been used in the description of those cars. It was stated that you would get those cars if you got the signature edition, it was never once stated that they were exclusive in any way.

Except right on the box. And in the advertising. Where else do you want it?
 
I really can't believe people are complaining about this...

I bought the CE, and have a Signature Edition ordered from eBay, not because a few digital cars, but because of all the cool, "exclusive" items in the package. I can't really imagine people spending all that money to have a few more cars than other people.

Actually, I hope the Chromeline and Stealth Cars are available for everyone to download for free. Some people can't afford the CE version of the game, and everyone in the US was completely left out of the Signature Edition deal, so while we got a few Stealth Cars from per-order bonuses, there is really no way to get them all. I don't see a reason why they shouldn't be available to all players eventually.

There is bigger things to worry about in life than digital cars.
 
What about aussies? I want the Jaguar XJ13 Race car
If the reason you want it isnt the only accessory to "Chromeline", than you have to finish A-Spec Endurance - Indy 500 and you'll get XJ13 Race Car '66.
 
So the largely non-christian Japanese receive a Christmas gift, but the largely christian western world does not?

Seems logical to me.
 
Last edited:
I need to know if this is gonna be to Europe too, because if it is, i will not buy the Lamborghini SuperLegera. Instead i will have the chrome one.
 
I need to know if this is gonna be to Europe too, because if it is, i will not buy the Lamborghini SuperLegera. Instead i will have the chrome one.

Where is there a Superleggera in the game?
 
Well.. this wasn't in the US or EU PSN updates.. Does anyone know when the JPN weekly updates hit?
 
Back