Project CARS 2 Officially Revealed With New Trailer, Coming "Late 2017"

"Don't get too excited, don't get too excited, don't get too excited..."

*Trailer Drops*

giphy.gif

Did I just see aurora borealis, layered fog, dynamic wind, snow on the 'Ring, layered atmospheric effects, beautiful water buildup on the track..and more? I think I did...:sly:. I thought those things weren't possible in a beautiful looking racing sim on the PS4?

Did I just see aurora borealis, layered fog, dynamic wind, snow on the 'Ring, layered atmospheric effects, beautiful water buildup on the track..and more? I think I did...:sly:. I thought those things weren't possible in a beautiful looking racing sim on the PS4?

I really would like to know what sacrifices had to be made to achieve that.

Can't believe I'm saying this, after playing Shift 2 unleashed, and watching all the Project CARS bugs on youtube, I'm hyped ♥

XXI
Gran Turismo killer?

I'm still enjoying Project Cars 1, have hardly even thought of GT in recent months.
Games don't need to kill each other off. Plenty of good games can and do exist within the same genre. There's more than enough time in the typical life cycle of a game of 2-4 years to also enjoy other games simultaneously. Both games appear to take a substantially different approach to the use of the available PS resources and both can be successful at the same time, IMO of course:sly:

Agreed.
That's the first thing that came to mind after watching that trailer.

Wow.

No need to rename this site PCPlanet just yet.

Last edited:
Being real cautious about this one but definitely curious. I just hope it's properly optimised for all consoles this time around.

"Don't get too excited, don't get too excited, don't get too excited..."

*Trailer Drops*

giphy.gif

If that's you in the avatar... there's enough resemblance to the guy in the gif that I can already imagine you dancing like that. :lol:

Latest Posts

Back