Gran Turismo Sport BETA next phase registration.

• Thread starter owoc12
  • 58 comments
Applied the moment It went Live! I really hope I'm picked for this. Game as much detail as possible & Of course played every GT Title on that List! :)

Just want to say, really like the way they're handling this beta. It's a slow burn, but it looks like they're actually listening to people. Usually, when AAA devs say "beta," they mean "multiplayer tech test the week before release." It's nice to see someone actually taking a long time to make sure all the bugs are worked out and that the game's actually a solid product before they push it out to the masses.

Last edited:
I like that they asked what you expect/would like to see from Gran Turismo. I also put that GT4 was my favorite. Just ahead of GT3 and GT5. I thought GT4 had that ambience to it, the crowds felt like they were there with the airhorns and cheers. Nothing has since captured that special feeling in a racing game imo. GT4 was top notch, even with some of the issues like it being semi arcade like. But man, that first time with the Nissan R92 test, you could feel the bumps on LaSarthe as you hit near 240mph!

Hope I get another golden ticket, this 'Charlie' is waiting!

Edit- spelling

Last edited:
I like that they asked what you expect/would like to see from Gran Turismo. I also put that GT4 was my favorite. Just ahead of GT3 and GT5. I thought GT4 had that ambiance to it, the crowds felt like they were there with the airhorns and cheers. Nothing has since captured that special feeling in a racing game imo. GT4 was top notch, even with some of the issues like it being semi arcade like. But man, that first time with the Nissan R92 test, you could feel the bumps on LaSarthe as you hit near 240mph!

Hope I get another golden ticket, this charlie is waiting!

I put in a request for a fleshed-out career mode. That's really all i need from this game at this point.

Yes, I used another PSN just to tell them that.

Last edited:
I like that they asked what you expect/would like to see from Gran Turismo. I also put that GT4 was my favorite. Just ahead of GT3 and GT5. I thought GT4 had that ambiance to it, the crowds felt like they were there with the airhorns and cheers. Nothing has since captured that special feeling in a racing game imo. GT4 was top notch, even with some of the issues like it being semi arcade like. But man, that first time with the Nissan R92 test, you could feel the bumps on LaSarthe as you hit near 240mph!

Hope I get another golden ticket, this charlie is waiting!

I wrote that I was hoping to get an experience that would invoke the same feelings I had with GT3 and GT4, and to have personal experiences similar to those while taking inspiration from the better elements of GT5 and GT6.

Though this happened to me:

IMG_4574.jpg

My PSN is HK region. I don't what regions this beta covers...

Signed up too! And gave them a (nice) piece of my mind in the comment section :D

Jerome
I just asked them "pretty please with a cherry on top" to jump the fence from the arcade video game to a next generation racing simulation.

But man, that first time with the Nissan R92 test, you could feel the bumps on LaSarthe as you hit near 240mph!
That was by far the most incredible Gran Turismo moment for me - the bumps, wind, everything. I wasn't ready for it :eek: GT4 was a masterpiece, really had something special to it.

Good luck getting into the beta, hopefully they really open the flood gates.

Signed up as well. Hoping I can get lucky and get an invite as I'm looking forward to playing it.

Back