GT Sport Memes

United States
Kentucky
barrett5
BarrettMopar
Since the closed beta has been out for while now, it seems like a good time to start a meme thread for it.
proxy-1.jpg

images-5.jpg

downloadfile.png

Let's try to keep this one from getting locked please.

GT meme review-

Last edited:
The last time I made a meme thread was on GT6 sub forum before the release by several days...

...it went horribly wrong and everyone got sick of it.

So no...please no.

No wonder why I had a poor start on GTPlanet compared to the rest members. I'm still affected by it and plenty other crap.

Last edited:
No one even remembers, or cared. You can stop with that.
Whatever, my point still stands about this thread.

And yes, plenty other members who joined after me got far more recognised and liked for positively. Meanwhile everytime I post something, someone comes out like "lol Wat"

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Since the closed beta has been out for while now, it seems like a good time to start a meme thread for it.
View attachment 643434

Let's try to keep this one from getting locked please.
It would be far less likely if the very first image posted in it was actually relevant to the game, and not a generic car meme - that's Circuito Ascari, which is not a track confirmed for GT Sport yet...

Whatever, my point still stands about this thread.

And yes, plenty other members who joined after me got far more recognised and liked for positively. Meanwhile everytime I post something, someone comes out like "lol Wat"

:rolleyes:
No. It doesn't. It's not getting any different reaction, you're making up situations that don't exist. These pity parties are getting over the top.

Last edited:
It would be far less likely if the very first image posted in it was actually relevant to the game, and not a generic car meme - that's Circuito Ascari, which is not a track confirmed for GT Sport yet...
I'll look at any chicanes as a straight the first time around, no matter the track.
Anyway, I think this could definitely apply to GT Sport
2017-04-26-09-39-07-2065564884.jpg

I'll look at any chicanes as a straight the first time around, no matter the track.
Except it's nothing to do with GT Sport, so not a GT Sport meme.
Anyway, I think this could definitely apply to GT Sport
Except it has nothing to do with GT Sport, so not a GT Sport meme.

You've chosen to put this thread in the GT Sport forum and designate it as a GT Sport meme thread, but the first image you posted isn't anything to do with GT Sport and the most recent image you posted isn't anything to do with GT Sport, so it is pretty much just a funny picture thread. We already have one of those.

If you want to justify this thread's existence separately from the funny picture, it needs to be different enough to that thread.

Back