#Forzathon: May 2017

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 204 comments
Ireland
Codemasters (EA)
PJTierney
33595100593_84f2858770_c.jpg

May #Forzathon details

Events begin at 3am Eastern on the dates shown (midnight Pacific time)
For calendar view see www.bit.ly/ForzaCalendars

----
May 12th-15th LEAD THE WAY

#Forzathon Burn Free
Perform 10 Burnout Skills to receive 55,000 CR

#Forzathon Stunt Double
Perform 20 Hot Wheels Air Skills or Stuntman Skills to earn 95,000 XP

#Forzathon A Solid Round
Beat a Rival to win the Porsche 911 GT2 RS

#Forzathon Shaking All Over
Get 3 Stars on a Danger Sign in the Bone Shaker or Meyers Manx to win 3 Wheelspins and 100,000 CR

33733543824_503c706a7d_c.jpg

----
May 19th-22nd OUTBACK FIELD TRIP

#Forzathon Tree Hugger
Perform 20 Lumberjack Skills to receive 85,000 CR

#Forzathon Play S'More
Complete 3 Playground Games to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Flashlight Start
Complete a Street Race to win the Porsche Carrera GT

#Forzathon Always Prepared
Complete a Bucket List that ends in the Outback to earn 75,000 XP

34455564821_8cf64f94f4_c.jpg

----
May 23rd (one day) JUST A LITTLE RECREATION

#Forzathon Soaring Luxury
3 Star the Airport Danger Sign in the Mercedes-Benz G 65 AMG to win the Lamborghini Huracàn HE

#Forzathon That Was Close
Perform 10 Near Miss Skills in a Sports Utility Hero to receive 100,000 CR

#Forzathon Cultural Phenomenon
Complete 5 Head-to-Head races in a Land Rover to earn 85,000 XP

#Forzathon How Sporting
Win a Championship in a Sports Utility Hero to win 3 Wheelspins

33743088534_ac3f7d08a4_c.jpg

----
May 26th-29th AT THE CROSSROADS

#Forzathon Family Tour
Complete an Online Adventure to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Double Duty
Complete 2 Races to receive 150,000 CR

#Forzathon Forced Induction
Get 3 Stars on a Speed Zone in an Extreme Track Toy to win the Porsche 911 Turbo S

#Forzathon Qualifying Procedure
Complete a Championship to earn 85,000 XP

34576405065_0236e9cf1f_c.jpg

----
June 2nd?

#Forzathon Luxury Crossover
Complete 3 Street Races to win the Porsche Macan Turbo and 50,000 CR

#Forzathon A Song to Sing
Bank a Skill Chain during 3 Skill Songs to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Flying the Coop
Perform 20 Ultimate Air Skills in a Super Saloon to receive 25,000 CR and the Rooster Horn

#Forzathon Pull Into the Station
Complete a Race to receive 25,000 CR and the Train Horn

34544501416_a3f9e8cfae_c.jpg

Note: Lamborghini Huracán Horizon Edition is not a new car; you can get it already from the Auction House.

Last edited:
Another Porsche filled month of forzathon! I'm willing to bet that the barn find is the Porsche 356 speedster. That should finish the expansion roster that was in FM6 as well.

Another Porsche filled month of forzathon! I'm willing to bet that the barn find is the Porsche 356 speedster. That should finish the expansion roster that was in FM6 as well.

The expansion for FM6 had cars not yet announced for FH3 and a few that most likely won't come to the game, such as the 962.

I'm personally hoping that the 911 GT1 will be a Forzathon prize in the future since we already have cars similar to it like the Mercedes CLK-GTR, McLaren F1 GT, and the Nissan R390.

The 911 GT1 in FM6 is the race car though. The F1 GTR, CLK-GTR and R390 in FH3 are road cars in the retro supercar division. They would need the 911 GT1 Straßenversion for a real competitor.

The 911 GT1 in FM6 is the race car though. The F1 GTR, CLK-GTR and R390 in FH3 are road cars in the retro supercar division. They would need the 911 GT1 Straßenversion for a real competitor.

You've got a point. It would most likely be put in Extreme Track Toys along with the other race cars if it were to come. But to get around that, we could always remove the 911 GT1's livery and make a custom Blueprint where only those four cars are allowed.

If we get the 911 GT1, it would be most likely be the Street version, probably put into the same category as the other GT1 homologations.

The F1 GTR is not in Forza unfortunately

Just a note to the author: the Huracan HE is not a new addition to the game and the stats are readily available. I believe it was part of the original batch of wheelspin cars at launch. In any case, it's been in my garage for a long time.

As much as yall dig the 911s coming to Forza (not a fan of the series personally), Forza is missing a key machine from the German automaker.

I'd be thrilled to realise that PD and GT7 would honor it's patrons with the 928GT. A car that was more powerful and quicker than the 911s of the day. A 964, 944 or 914 would just infuriate me.

Oh man, May is going to be so much fun with the Hot Wheels DLC and now this? I just ordered ME:A which should arrive on Thursday, suddenly I expect my progress to go very....slowly now. It's going to be hard finding time to split between both games.

As much as yall dig the 911s coming to Forza (not a fan of the series personally), Forza is missing a key machine from the German automaker.

I'd be thrilled to realise that PD and GT7 would honor it's patrons with the 928GT. A car that was more powerful and quicker than the 911s of the day. A 964, 944 or 914 would just infuriate me.
Welp, sorry to break to you but you'll be waiting a hell a lot long time for GT7, as it won't get announced anytime "soon". And even though you didn't mention it but I'll gonna say it anyway, it looks like PD isn't adding any classic cars into GTS as the oldest car is the car list so far is the Lotus Evora (2009), so even then there's a silm chance of seeing it (or any older cars for that matter) in that game.

Btw, since T10 will be partnering up with Porsche for the next 6 years (including their cars at day one for each iteration of the next coming Forza games), as mentioned here, who knows what kind of Porsches they will be adding, but this time both T10 and PG shouldn't be restricted from adding the Porsche what they, and we, want unlike back then.

Exciting times is just ahead for Forza Motorsport 7 once it gets announced at E3 2017! :D

Yeah, I know it'll be a long while before 7 is released. But hey... it gives me time to get the children out to university and save the funds to afford online gaming as it is today.

I don't do abreviated GT or any Forza. But again, I'm certain yall will certainly enjoy the 928. It was truly a remarkable piece of engineering that was sweating C4 Corvette owners with little effort.

So I noticed they updated the Forzathon section of the menus in-game for this weekend, it looks like you just have to win a race in a Porsche to get the barnfind. The "challenges" are getting so easy it's almost ridiculous.

So I noticed they updated the Forzathon section of the menus in-game for this weekend, it looks like you just have to win a race in a Porsche to get the barnfind. The "challenges" are getting so easy it's almost ridiculous.

There's no winning, really: make the challenges too hard (like that damned Rolls challenge in FM6 last year) and people will complain. Make 'em too easy, people will complain.

I agree that they're almost so easy you can do them accidentally these days, but I don't think Forzathon is really about challenging players. It's sort of like GT6's log-in bonus: a carrot to dangle in front of people to encourage long-term activity. There were lots of folks that logged in simply to keep their bonus at max... and I'm seeing more than a few people making sure they log into FH3 on weekends to nab rare cars. Hell, I'm one of them! :lol:

Yeah, I know it'll be a long while before 7 is released. But hey... it gives me time to get the children out to university and save the funds to afford online gaming as it is today.

I don't do abreviated GT or any Forza. But again, I'm certain yall will certainly enjoy the 928. It was truly a remarkable piece of engineering that was sweating C4 Corvette owners with little effort.
Of course! I have a special place in my heart when it comes to classic and retro cars, so a car like the 928 I would gladly love to see get added to any racing game, that and the fact that it's one of my childhood cars as well. :)

There's no winning, really: make the challenges too hard (like that damned Rolls challenge in FM6 last year) and people will complain. Make 'em too easy, people will complain.

Oh I'm not complaining, not really anyway... the more cars the merrier, and the less work required to get them the better, especially since the Forzathon Porsches are basically rehashed material from FM6/FH2. Making the challenges difficult doesn't make sense since I can just boot up those two games if I want to play around with them. I'm half expecting at this rate the Carrera GT to be something like, "boot the game up to receive the 2003 Porsche Carrera GT" :lol:

and I'm seeing more than a few people making sure they log into FH3 on weekends to nab rare cars. Hell, I'm one of them! :lol:

Guilty as charged as well. :D

Welp, sorry to break to you but you'll be waiting a hell a lot long time for GT7, as it won't get announced anytime "soon". And even though you didn't mention it but I'll gonna say it anyway, it looks like PD isn't adding any classic cars into GTS as the oldest car is the car list so far is the Lotus Evora (2009), so even then there's a silm chance of seeing it (or any older cars for that matter) in that game.

Btw, since T10 will be partnering up with Porsche for the next 6 years (including their cars at day one for each iteration of the next coming Forza games), as mentioned here, who knows what kind of Porsches they will be adding, but this time both T10 and PG shouldn't be restricted from adding the Porsche what they, and we, want unlike back then.

Exciting times is just ahead for Forza Motorsport 7 once it gets announced at E3 2017! :D

Wow, no classic cars in GTS? What horrible idea! So classic car enthusiasts get the cold shoulder in the next outing, good to know.

Back