Assetto Corsa 'Ready to Race' DLC Car Pack - Now Available on Steam

Looking forward to playing with these cars on PS4, especially the MC12, the R8 LMS and the P1 GTR.
Hopefully it won't take an eternity for them to arrive on consoles.
In the near future 💡 means ..... soon

Does anybody know if the Audi TT Street car is still coming? It was on the car list since last year but I don't see it along with the others TTs.

What will the Maserati race? I love that car and would love some competitors. Maybe a Lamborghini Murcialago SV-R GT1? ;)

Getting awfully annoying watching pc get all these updates. Most real devs can update all platforms at same time but yet kunos cant!! Ps4 you can't even record lap times for Christ sake what the he'll kinda SIM is that??? All these great cars coming and yet nobody will be playing on console anyway cause the game will be forgotten. by the time this "small group of devs" can catch up the console gt sport will be out. Shame too cause the sound and feel of the drive are ****ing awesome but its complete lack of content is a jone

Getting awfully annoying watching pc get all these updates. Most real devs can update all platforms at same time but yet kunos cant!! Ps4 you can't even record lap times for Christ sake what the he'll kinda SIM is that??? All these great cars coming and yet nobody will be playing on console anyway cause the game will be forgotten. by the time this "small group of devs" can catch up the console gt sport will be out. Shame too cause the sound and feel of the drive are ****ing awesome but its complete lack of content is a jone

Well that's an interesting first forum post :lol:

This explains why the custom lobbies have been delayed on console, they would rather squeeze more money out of people than give a working product.

A working product? Wow. A comment like that is almost as entitled and whiny as it is delusional.

Having custom or lobbies or not do not define whether a product is a working one. It's insane that something like that even has to be stated but, here we are.

Gamers have really lost control over the years. One little feature missing and some of you throw a tantrum, and start making massive exaggerations.

That's because Sony and Microsoft have extremely complicated processes for releasing content compared to Steam. Not to mention, Kunos is totally new to it. Assetto Corsa was on PC for 2.5 years before it came to console. Why wouldn't there be some catching up to do?

Frankly, if they did release on the same day that would only mean they delayed the PC's content just to match up with the consoles date. Do you think that would be fair to PC players or do you just not care?

It's funny because on the flip side, you have PC players whining about console updates because they're working on the console versions instead of the PC version.

Last edited:

This explains why the custom lobbies have been delayed on console, they would rather squeeze more money out of people than give a working product.
FYI. Game Development 101. The guys writing the code for the coming updates are not the guys doing the car and track modeling. It's possible to do more than one thing at a time.

FYI. Game Development 101. The guys writing the code for the coming updates are not the guys doing the car and track modeling. It's possible to do more than one thing at a time.

What a crazy thought. A game developer doing more than one thing at once :eek:

Also, love the quote in your signature. So much truth to that statement.

Great to see that AI improvements being made. The game has so many good things except offline racing.

Cannot wait for 1.14 to land on console. Just a shame things take so long. As for the car packs- I will never criticize those game designers that I enjoy releasing pack after pack. More cars for me and more money for them. Remember if they stay in business it means more gaming fun for all of us!

Wow, really looking forward to this pack. I would like to do a custom LMP1 championship. But i wonder how long console players will have to wait this time... one, two, three, four or five months...?

Great to see that AI improvements being made. The game has so many good things except offline racing.

Cannot wait for 1.14 to land on console. Just a shame things take so long. As for the car packs- I will never criticize those game designers that I enjoy releasing pack after pack. More cars for me and more money for them. Remember if they stay in business it means more gaming fun for all of us!

The AI improvement and this car pack on console will come probably with the 1.15 update end June or July together with Custom button mapping feature.

The incoming 1.14 update from the console will bring 5 free cars,a fictional track, Custom Championships offline, Custom Online Lobbies, upgraded physics, tyres model and bug fixes.

The development of assetto in console and PC is completely different.

The only thing that are the same between the two versions is the physics, tracks and cars.
That's all.

Let's hope that the console version update lands soon and that it doesn't get refused by Sony & Microsoft again.

IMG_20170513_185253_zps5nyct8t8.jpg

I'm most looking forward to the GT-Four, to compare it to my car. Although a close second is the P1 GTR...

As far as I know, the product works on consoles since day one.

That is not what reviews have said, and it has less features than the first Gran Turismo nearly 20 years ago.

A working product? Wow. A comment like that is almost as entitled and whiny as it is delusional.

Having custom or lobbies or not do not define whether a product is a working one. It's insane that something like that even has to be stated but, here we are.

Gamers have really lost control over the years. One little feature missing and some of you throw a tantrum, and start making massive exaggerations.

That's because Sony and Microsoft have extremely complicated processes for releasing content compared to Steam. Not to mention, Kunos is totally new to it. Assetto Corsa was on PC for 2.5 years before it came to console. Why wouldn't there be some catching up to do?

Frankly, if they did release on the same day that would only mean they delayed the PC's content just to match up with the consoles date. Do you think that would be fair to PC players or do you just not care?

It's funny because on the flip side, you have PC players whining about console updates because they're working on the console versions instead of the PC version.

Considering that is didn't ship with basic features from 20 years ago, and that they still have to implement industry standard game modes, that really isn't entitled, thats called expecting a base level standard to be met.

And yes the PC version should be delayed so that the console game is actually worth playing considering it costs that same price or more yet was below industry standard.

So basically what your saying is that Sony/Microsoft actually have a quality standard that the game didn't meet. You just admitted that game is crap. Kunos should have actually created a game worth the asking price instead of releasing the bare minimum. They are as bad as Milestone and they can at least make games you can run leagues with.

Well obviously they can't as they have had numerous delays, obviously because they are not assigning enough resources to adding essential features that are industry standards for the last 10 years. Development 101: You assign resources to the highest priority, for Kunos this is making money thus why they have chosen to pump out DLC instead of meet deadlines and release updates on time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering that is didn't ship with basic features from 20 years ago, and that they still have to implement industry standard game modes, that really isn't entitled, thats called expecting a base level standard to be met.

And yes the PC version should be delayed so that the console game is actually worth playing considering it costs that same price or more yet was below industry standard.

So basically what your saying is that Sony/Microsoft actually have a quality standard that the game didn't meet. You just admitted that game is crap. Kunos should have actually created a game worth the asking price instead of releasing the bare minimum. They are as bad as Milestone and they can at least make games you can run leagues with.
It was a perfectly good game when it came out. It has got better since then. Just because it didn't do something you didn't want does not mean a thing. Everyone can point to a feature missing from any game and say it's not finished.

Kunos is a team of 30, with two programmers for the console version. To suggest delays to the PC version for the console version is to completely ignore something as fundamental as cash flow in a business environment.

Back