Assetto Corsa 'Ready to Race' DLC Car Pack - Now Available on Steam

Bad news regarding official liveries for the Maserati MC12 GT1. They won't be stock but the template is available.

There is licencing issues regarding their inclusion. Aris replied to my question a few minutes ago confirming it.

Here we go again. Advertised a week ago with full liveries. These are not decent business practices. And while PC Players have an immediate fix Console Gamers will look at a blank Slate just like on many other Race Cars

Here we go again. Advertised a week ago with full liveries. These are not decent business practices. And while PC Players have an immediate fix Console Gamers will look at a blank Slate just like on many other Race Cars
It is poor and unfortunate but there is hope however as Stefano replied and said it is ongoing.

sketch-1495131010469.png

They had to pull them at the last minute due to an unexpected change in the licensing agreement, sounds like it's not something they could have foreseen so I'm not sure how that constitutes a bad business practice.

Stefano is racing multiplayer live.

It's unbelievable how much better Assetto Corsa looks on the PC version, compered to the PS4 version:eek:. The graphics on the PC version has much more diversity, and is more sharper in details overall. I have the PS4 version, and although I like it very much, and thanks to the new update it is even more better than before in the features side, it still lack hugely in the overall graphics. I really hope we will be getting a new improvement in a new update later for the PS4 version, because, it deserves it, I mean, It's not that bad, but it needs an overhaul in the engine department, if we compare it to the PC version. I also noticed something odd in the new video of the Audi R8 LMS along with the LMP cars, that the people on the grandstands have shirts or jackets in pastel colors, they look 80s to me lol, never mind, I'm just joking:lol:.

Edit: I can't wait to the Ready To Race DLC pack arriving to the PS4, and I hope they deliver all the new stuff aswell in, the update, like the new AI behavior, and the wind settings, yeah all off it, can't wait. Marco, you are my new hero, those new cars looks, and sounds unbelievable great in my eyes, and ears:). I'm enjoying the new update on the PS4, those three new free cars are just great, and I like the new Highland circuit/circuits, the short version reminds me off a layout that was used in my hometown in 2015, where they held a anniversary for the old legendary "Roskilde Ringen" circuit, held by the same people that are running the Copenhagen Historic Classic Race held every year in August. It's just great. The only thing it needs, is fencing all around, because if it was real life, people could just jump on too the track. And it could use a chicane. Where the track overpass itself, there should be a left, right, left chicane, maybe concrete or those red and white boxes they already uses.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's unbelievable how much better Assetto Corsa looks on the PC version, compered to the PS4 version:eek:. The graphics on the PC version has much more diversity, and is more sharper in details overall.
I actually think they look close if you're comparing at the same track, with the same weather, time of day, etc. And without the nice filters that some PC users use.

Also, make sure you're not comparing PS4 footage via the share button (i.e. super compressed 720p30) vs. properly captured 1080p60 footage from a good PC.

What I do notice is that a good PC version will be smooth and fluid all the time, and you can only get near that with the PS4 Pro.

So the MC12 won't have any liveries on PS4?
I actually prefer it like that, but it would be nice to have both options.

FXX K vs P1 GTR duels must be interesting.

They really are. On PS4 at least, one is better on a few tracks, and so is the other. They are so close in every aspect. Acceleration, Braking, Cornering. These two are even closer to each other than the P1, 918 Spyder Weissach Package and LaFerrari are to each other in overall performance.

The hybrid hypercars really suffer on Monza 1966 - Full Course though. The only one that does not suffer is the LaFerrari, because it’s battery / electric power fully recharges almost instantly. The LaFerrari FXXK is always out of electrical power by the first lap on default settings (I get the AI to race each other). The 918 Spyder Weissach Package, P1 and P1 GTR run out by the 2nd lap. If the LaFerrari ever runs out, it’s only just before the finish line, but it will fully charge anyway so it isn’t affected.

Though, the 918 Spyder Weissach Package and LaFerrari are way quicker in the game than in reality.

Back