SimXperience AccuForce Pro V2 Racing Wheel Thread

• Thread starter super_gt
  • 56 comments
Bulgaria
Bulgaria
SimXperience-AccuForce-Pro-2-1.jpg

d.png документи.png соф.png гара.png аксес.png

AccuForce Pro V2 "Complete" Product Details

The SimXperience AccuForce Pro V2 "Complete" is a professional racing simulation steering system. When combined with todays best racing simulation games, the AccuForce Pro is as close as you can get to driving the real thing and is delivered in a convenient, ready to run, plug-n-play package.

The key to it's incredible realism is our groundbreaking direct drive motor control system. We've engineered an integrated motor controller / PC interface as opposed to communicating between two different circuit boards as is common in the industry. This allows the AccuForce to provide lower latency, better response and more accurate detail reproduction than competing direct drive systems. Combined with a motor that's specifically designed for racing simulation, the AccuForce system provides the best possible balance of torque, response and most importantly, fidelity and linearity. The end result: a driving experience that's second only to the real thing.

Controller & Base Unit Features
  • Unparalleled Steering Feedback Quality & Realism
  • Direct Drive Force Feedback System (Wheel connects directly to motor shaft, there are no belts to slip, wear or absorb critical detail)
  • Powerful, Low Inertia Motor supports up to 13Nm of sustained torque depending on the user selected mode *
  • Easily dial back the forces for safe use by friends and family
  • User selectable modes (similar to those on a stereo) allow easy selection of linear performance, peak performance, soft performance, child mode, etc.
  • Extreme efficiency (Up to 13Nm sustained torque at 100% stall for 30 minutes with 2°F temperature rise over ambient with 0% torque loss due to heat fade)
  • Excellent balance of torque and torque resolution results in an extremely refined and realistic feel
  • Torque peaks are removed by default to ensure a truly 1:1 linear experience (option to enable peaks is provided)
  • Up to 2000Hz Communication Rate via SimXperience Dual Stream Technology (1000Hz from Game / 1000Hz from Sim Commander software)
  • Motor updated 50,000 times per second / Realtime encoder processing
  • Lowest possible latency / lag due to integration of controller and motor drive system on a single circuit board and custom motor design
  • 4500 degrees of rotation, configured for 900 degrees by default. User may opt to alter this setting in real-time. Coiled cable limit is 1080 degrees.
  • 16,000 PPR (pulse per revolution) positional feedback
  • 16-bit control loop resolution
  • Game provided instruction to movement time of less than 2ms (1ms to instruct + 1ms for game to read back instruction is a round trip 2ms)**
  • Engineered for many years of reliable service in commercial environments. (Critical parts are stress tested for 300lb loads)
  • Includes FREE Sim Commander SimVibe and Steering system tuning / analysis software suite
  • Three force feedback (FFB) options: traditional raw game FFB, SimXperience / user optimized game FFB and completely user definable FFB
  • Robust tuning capability via touchscreen or in game heads up display via included software
  • Easily auto-optimize feedback for your driving style, driving line and a particular car/ track combination
  • Firmware updates are automatically delivered and install in seconds with a single button click. No need to hunt for them on a website
  • 3-Port USB hub on back of base unit enclosure
  • Expansion ports for additional displays, buttons, pedals and rotary encoders
* - Measurement taken with digital torque wrench at motor stall. Torque wrench manufacturer stated margin of error is +-5%. When designing mounting systems and evaluating safety concerns, please design for a 16Nm peak servo torque scenario.

** When utilized with the 1000Hz SimXperience firmware

Wheel & Wheel Button Box Features

• Premium Suede 320mm Steering Wheel
  • 13 total buttons (12-long life tactile push buttons & AccuForce Wheel Horn Button)
  • Rugged, Durable Construction
  • Machined aluminum automotive grade quick release system allows you to easily swap to different steering wheel styles
  • Easily bolt on a variety of real world racing steering wheels or obtain an additional Wheel button box and quick connect them
  • Adjustable upper button box modules and paddle shifters facilitate a variety of 280mm - 350mm steering wheels
  • Machined Aluminum paddle shifters are not only durable but offer low latency shifts and positive engagement feel
  • Carbon Fiber paddles (replaceable to suit a variety of tastes)
  • Paddle width adjustment
  • Shift engagement point adjustment
  • Shift throw adjustment
  • Mounting points included for 3rd party SLI plates or phone holders
  • Onboard USB 1.1 provides power for SLI style displays, phones and other 3rd party accessories. NOTE: Some USB devices may not tolerate USB via slip ring.
  • Optional phone cord style connection to base unit as opposed to using slip rings for extreme modding circumstances

What's Included
  • SimXperience AccuForce Pro V2 Base Unit with 6ft (2m) cable.
  • SimXperience AccuForce Pro V2 Force Feedback Controller
  • SimXperience AccuForce Pro V2 Wheel Button Box with Paddle Shifters
  • SimXperience AccuForce Premium Suede 320mm Steering Wheel
  • 3ft (1m) USB cable with ferrite filters
  • 3ft (1m) IEC Power Cord (same as used on PC's) with U.S. plug
  • Mounting Screws
  • Sim Commander software (SimVibe and force feedback tuning features)
The AccuForce Pro V2 "Complete" is a fully assembled, ready to run kit.

Weight 35 lbs

Price $1,299.00

http://simxperience.com/products/accessories/accuforcesteering/accuforcepro.aspx

AccuForce Pro V2 'Your Way' Steering System
AF_Pro_V2_Your-Way.jpg

Highly Customizable Sim Racing Steering Kit

The AccuForce Pro V2 'Your Way' Steering System Kit is a customizable package that starts from the core of the AccuForcePro V2 Complete, our most advanced and realistic direct drive force feedback system. With unparalleled performance and the most advanced tuning features on the market, the AccuForce not only delivers significant advantages for hardcore sim racers but is an effective training tool for real world drivers as well.

• Customizable to include only the components you need
  • Perfect base package for those who prefer a separate shifter or plan to mod the wheel
  • Includes Sim Commander Force Feedback Tuning and Analysis Software Suite
  • Operates on U.S. or European Voltage (100V-240V)
  • Upgradable to AccuForce Pro V2 Complete
More Info

AccuForce DIY Simulation Steering Kit

AccuForceDIYKit.jpg

AccuForce DIY Simulation Steering Kit

The SimXperience AccuForce DIY Steering Kit is a motor and controller kit designed for use by simulation systems integrators and DIY builders. The DIY kit is not a complete ready to run system.

• Truly USB Plug-N-Play (Automatic Driver Installation)
  • Includes Sim Commander Force Feedback tuning and analysis software suite
  • Operates on U.S. or European Voltage (100V-240V)
  • All necessary cabling included
More Info

AccuForce Button Box

WheelButtonBox.jpg

AccuForce Button Box

The SimXperience AccuForce Pro includes one adjustable button box. Additional button boxes can be purchased and adapted to many real world racing steering wheels This makes it possible to have a variety of different steering wheel styles that youy can easily clip on to your AccuForce Pro.

• Adjusts to fit many 280mm to 350mm real racing steering wheels
  • Includes quick release, allowintg users to easily clip on additional steering wheels
  • USB 1.1 Accessory Port
  • Includes Machined Aluminum / Carbon Fiber Paddle Shifters
More Info

AccuForce DIY Quick Release

QuickRelease.jpg

AccuForce Quick Release

The SimXperience AccuForce Quick Release can be used by aftermarket accessory providers or DIY builders to simpify the process of producing AccuForce compatible wheel button boxes.

• Presision Machined Aluminum
  • Hard gold, spring loaded electrical connections ensure long life
  • Black Anodized
  • AccuForce Pro Compatible
More Info

AccuForce Pro Angled Mounting Brackets

AccuForceProMountingBracket.jpg

AccuForce Pro Mounting Kit

The AccuForce Pro mounting kit is designed specifically for utilizing the AccuForce Pro on chassis that do not facilitate tilt adjustment.

• Rigid Aluminum Construction
  • Durable, Black Anodized Finish
  • Designed to angle the AccuForce similarly to previous generation wheels such as the T500
More Info

MOMO Mod 30 Steering Wheel

MOMOMod30.jpg

MOMO Mod 30 Steering Wheel

The MOMO Mod 30 is a perfect fit for the wheel button box included with the AccuForce Pro. This wheel's ergonomics are second to none.

• 321mm Diamaeter
  • Quality Black Suede
  • 39mm Dish
More Info

Last edited:
To be honest, for a second I thought I was the only one who thought this was interesting. I would genuinely consider buying one of these.

OK, I'm an idiot. I didn't see your thread, super_gt. My bad.

Please, if the mods want to get rid of my thread covering the same subject please feel free. If I knew how to lock my thread, I would.

He said everyone is waiting for the price to drop. I lol'd and thought no, 'everyone' is waiting for them to be compatible on consoles.

Jerome

I know this sometimes bugs you primarily PC guys, but this is absolutely spot on for me. I agree Jump_Ace and actually, that may be the reason why I might wait for fanatec because there seems to be at least a bit that it should be compatible with the Xbox.

Last edited:
I know this sometimes bugs you primarily PC guys, but this is absolutely spot on for me. I agree Jump_Ace and actually, that may be the reason why I might for fanatec because there seems to be st least a bit that it should be compatible with the Xbox.

I read somewhere the Fanatec DD wheel won't work on PS4 and I'm like >_< C'mon people!

Jerome

I read somewhere the Fanatec DD wheel won't work on PS4 and I'm like >_< C'mon people!

Jerome
I read that same thing.

Look, I know there is a good answer on why throughout the sim racing ages that these wheels, systems, software, hardware and and companies won't play nice with each other...but I don't give a s*** about their reasons.

Let us have the tools we want to enjoy the games on your systems. Make your money and don't go piss yourself over some bulls***.

Rarely swear in posts, but it felt right.

I know this sometimes bugs you primarily PC guys, but this is absolutely spot on for me. I agree Jump_Ace and actually, that may be the reason why I might wait for fanatec because there seems to be at least a bit that it should be compatible with the Xbox.
Fanatec DD wheel will definitely be compatible with Xbox one & X and should be compatible with future xbox consoles. This is because Xbox compatibility is built into the wheel rims and Thomas has already said that all existing rim will be compatible with the new DD wheel.

Info here https://www.fanatec.com/forum/discu...net&utm_campaign=General+Links&a_aid=gtplanet

SimCommander reminds me of Project Cars ffb settings. Times ten.
The loud fan and the cord running from the wheel is rather off-putting too, I have to say. Not all DD wheels have a cord to the wheel, right?

Not all DD wheels have a cord to the wheel, right?
If the steering wheel does not have paddle shifters and buttons then there will be no cable,but I think that most if not all others wheels with paddle shifters and buttons have cable connected to the wheel base or to USB.(someone correct me if I'm wrong :))
Fanatec advertise that their Direct Drive Wheel will not have a cable:
Fanatec
There will be no cable from the wheel to the base or to USB. The wheel will be able to rotate unlimited without the risk to snap off a cable or to disturb you while driving.

SimXperience%20Black%20Friday.jpg

The annual SimXperience Black Friday sale arrives EARLY for 2017!

You’ll have an extra week to take advantage of some incredible deals. Starting Friday November 17th at 12:00 AM EST (5:00 AM UTC) thru Monday November 28th, 12:00 AM EST we have sales on some of our most desirable products. To take advantage of the savings, you must use the promo code SimXBlack from the product page in the box labeled Optional Promo Code. Don’t hesitate because some items will only be discounted while supplies last during the promotional period, including the industry leading AccuForce Pro V2 for just $999!

Link

$999 God Damn! I'm so tempted, with no news on the Fanatec DD wheel, there is no way it will be cheaper than this surely. Much as I love the simplicity of the Fanatec ecosystem I feel I should just go for it as it won't lose much value if I decide to go back.

Two days to think it over!

$999 God Damn! I'm so tempted, with no news on the Fanatec DD wheel, there is no way it will be cheaper than this surely. Much as I love the simplicity of the Fanatec ecosystem I feel I should just go for it as it won't lose much value if I decide to go back.

Two days to think it over!

I don't know if we will know about the DD wheel, F Inferno, but we will know everything for Black Friday.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...licensed-for-ps4.356268/page-20#post-12058955

Looking at one of these as well. But my big concern is future support from game dev's and SimXperience themselves, should they go bankrupt in the next U.S. recession (which could be due shortly. IMO). Fanatec is a much bigger company and the OSW kits are widely supported by the sim racing community, which more or less insures compatibility (in some form or another) with most future PC sim's, and possibly console support for Fanatec.

Well, I am really impressed with steering wheel! I got a doubt. Can I use this with PS4? Actually, I am searching for a good steering wheel for PS4 and cannot decide which one to go for. Also, I do not have budget of over $500 so please let me know, If should go with this one? or there is any other variant that I can use with PS4? Many Thanks.

This wheel is not officially licensed for PS4 but it is possible to use it with GIMX:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/testing-out-simxperience-with-gt-sport.375069/

Super_gt, I am quite a fan of the CM Drive Hub, and any of these devices like the GIMX. I think they do a great service to our community.

Throw in the fact that simpxperience were first to throw into the ring to try and get a DD wheel, to some degree, under $1,000 and I can pretty much say I fully endorse your post above.

Damn...seriously, are we not in the Golden Age of sim racing?

SimXperience 2018 Summer Sale!
Posted on 5/25/2018 by Berney Villers in AccuForce SimXperience AccuForce Summer Sale Pro Complete Your WaySummer Promotion $150 off.

e3dc865a-bd39-4957-ad87-4db01d1f1925.jpg

The racing season is in full swing and as summer heats up, your competition does too, so take your sim racing experience to the next level with an AccuForce V2 Sim Steering System

The racing season is in full swing and as summer heats up, your competition does too, so take your sim racing experience to the next level....

For a limited time during the SimXperience 2018 Summer Sale, you can get the industry leading AccuForce V2 Direct Drive Sim Steering System 'Your Way' model for just $749 or the fully optioned Pro Compete for just $1149.

You can now have a ready to run AccuForce with steering wheel for only $798.99. During the promotion we've also lowered the price of our Alcantara and Duramold 320mm Steering Wheels to $49.99 .

No Waiting ! Order today, ships next business day!

To take advantage of this offer, you must use the promo code SUMMER18 during the checkout process.
Direct Links:

AccuForce Pro Complete
AccuForce 'Your Way'
AccuForce Alcantara Steering Wheel
AccuForce DuraMold Steering Wheel

*Offer valid "while supplies last"
*May not be combined with any other offer
*Strict limit 1 per household
*See website for details

I'm going to watch the entire 46'46". :)

I still perfer the DD1 or DD2 over any other system so far. This could change if reviews and certainly "Sim Racing Garage" says that the OSW, AF or even the FeelVR is a better choice.

At about 41:40 he mentions that ffb in Assetto Corsa is "vague" with most dd wheels he has tried. Hmmmm.
Is he alone in this or has others mentioned it too?

Back