• 117 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Expert Level Ferrari Challenge: Ascari Full Track

A-spec #54 Expert Level Ferrari Challenge @ Ascari Full Track.png
A-spec #54 Expert Level Ferrari Challenge @ Ascari Full Track - ER car list.png
A-spec [#54] Expert Level Ferrari Challenge @ Ascari Full Track.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
I looked at the old thread because I was thinking I did this before with all the Ferraris still stock. Found my list:

Stock California = fun
Stock Dino = awesome
Stock Enzo = easy
Stock F40 = exciting
Stock F430 = easy
Stock GTO = fun
Stock SP1 = easy
Stock 250 = very cool
Stock 365 = meh
Stock 430 = fun
Stock 458 = easy
Stock 512 = very cool
Stock 599 = not bad

I looked at the old thread because I was thinking I did this before with all the Ferraris still stock. Found my list:

Stock California = fun
Stock Dino = awesome
Stock Enzo = easy
Stock F40 = exciting
Stock F430 = easy
Stock GTO = fun
Stock SP1 = easy
Stock 250 = very cool
Stock 365 = meh
Stock 430 = fun
Stock 458 = easy
Stock 512 = very cool
Stock 599 = not bad

Thank you @coryclifford for posting these cars. Ascari is a :banghead: tough track for me so having your list will help me a lot. I was thinking of using the Dino first so I'm really glad to see your comments. Thanks again.👍:cheers:

Also many thanks to @nowcontrol for keeping these posts.👍👍👍👍

Stock California = fun
Stock Dino = awesome
Stock Enzo = easy
Stock F40 = exciting
Stock F430 = easy
Stock GTO = fun
Stock SP1 = easy
Stock 250 = very cool
Stock 365 = meh
Stock 430 = fun
Stock 458 = easy
Stock 512 = very cool
Stock 599 = not bad

I saw this on the old thread, nicely done! 👍

Since you did it on SS-tires and this time around only SM-tires (or lower) are allowed, you should do it again - if you have spare time apart from the Nurburgring - maybe completely stock this time? :cheers:

Edit:
@Racin510s why not go through the list by PP, from top to bottom?
BTW, hope you're doing well my friend! :cheers:

I saw this on the old thread, nicely done! 👍

Since you did it on SS-tires and this time around only SM-tires (or lower) are allowed, you should do it again - if you have spare time apart from the Nurburgring - maybe completely stock this time? :cheers:

Edit:
@Racin510s why not go through the list by PP, from top to bottom?
BTW, hope you're doing well my friend! :cheers:

Thank you @AlexAlien for the suggestion and the greeting:tup:. All's well on my end and hope yours is too. I'm looking forward to chasing your ghost line my friend. I probably won't get to these until tomorrow because I just spent the last 2 hours racing with the Geezer Club. Since my wheel broke using the DS3 for 2 hours had my hands starting to cramp. May you have a good and fast run at this one.:cheers:

Edit: @UltimateLurker you won by 36 seconds oh my goodness:bowdown:. I'll be doing good just if I can gold this one.

Fifth try. 100% stock Dino on stock SH tires. No blocking, no contact anywhere. One of the game's greatest cars. They slow down in a couple spots they don't need to, and that's always been a complaint of mine about Ascari. Never understood that. But that's how a 413pp car can beat 550pp (I wonder where the Enzo is at because that thing takes off like mad). He was closing in FAAAAAST in the end.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
The FXX takes a serious power cut to hit 550. It was definitely slower at the recent Nürb 550 pp race than the Enzo was.

The last straight of the Ring was bonkers, I had other cars that made up 4 seconds in that sector. But in the corners the FXX in my hands was faster than the Enzo.

Looked in the thread and found this. :lol:

May 8, 2017

Few more wins with stock cars on SM tires today:

Tommykaira ZZII - fastest for me
Ferrari Enzo - slippery
Ferrari FXX - fastest down the long straight

Granted, them tuned could be a whole different story, all I did was cut power and tires, but I'm pretty darn sure I was faster in the Enzo.

When did your alien abduction take place?

Maybe it's when they jammed the G27 wheel up my backside, which replaced a thoroughly worn DFGT? It's definitely more precise, as I can tell by the seat of my pants. There was a joke or pun in there somewhere.

Been playing Dirt Rally a bit. I was noticing that when I'd drive GT6 again it seemed a bit easier to be sliding around, or have confidence in the sliding around.

Probably just more beer. Seems most reasonable. :D

Pardon the double post action but I wanted to make sure. Yep, and even four beers more and four seconds slower, it's doable.

image.jpeg

He got real close this time, but again, the AI brakes at the worst spots, makes no sense. I bumped the side of a guy that slammed the wall and got a five second penalty.

Edit: @UltimateLurker you won by 36 seconds oh my goodness:bowdown:. I'll be doing good just if I can gold this one.

43 seconds, I posted the wrong time first.

You can do it. I used Praiano's tune with just a few tweaks that I'll list below.

1. All weight reduction
2. Ballast 38kg @ -50
3. TC-1
4. 4300 final drive

You should end up with: 550PP - 69.7% power - 458hp / 482tq - 1119kg - 47/53 weight dist

In the right hands this tune will easily do 10:45

I won this one on my son's account with a '06 F430 with a modified '07 F430 tune by @praiano63. I've been playing on his account because essentially was a fresh start without the Mercedes money glitch that was available with the pre-ordered AE GT6. Now that I have him up to 33 million credits I'm headed back to my account to run these 3 new ones.

Attachments

• 20170602_142801.jpg
    20170602_142801.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 20170602_142850.jpg
    20170602_142850.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 43
Okay here we go again. This was a separate account. This one I won with the California and have no idea where the tune came from. There are only 4 or 5 tuners that I use their tunes. So thank you @shaunm80, @Jeje6410, @GhostRider65, @SW__10 and @praiano63. I had a 4 second lead on the 🤬 Enzo on lap 4. Then on lap 5 it was like the AI added nitro, a turbo and a supercharger and dropped 1000 kg and the only thing that saved me is the fact that the AI always slow way down for the corners. As you can see in the picture .810 MOV and 2nd place was 12 seconds behind. IMHO PD needs to get their 🤬 together. Yes it's an Expert race but come on, you're already 20-40 seconds behind on lap 1 and they get more PP as well.:mad: So here is to the tuners :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Attachments

• 20170602_180155.jpg
    20170602_180155.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 36
Back