Polyphony's E3 2017 Presentation Reveals More Details About GT Sport

Strange difference between pictures in this article and isr article. PD is talking about 4k but didn't even release proper HD pictures for media? :lol:
GT-Sport-E3-Presentation-4.jpg

Gran-Turismo-Sport-Nissan-GTR-Willow-Springs-cloudy.jpeg

What about the new features coming to GT Sport? PD stated this was the most feature-heavy Gran Turismo game to date. Instead we've been hearing the same baloney about 4K HDR since the copper box. I can't even utilize this stuff (my TV is 1080p, I have an original PS4), so nothing in this news article is useful to me. From where I stand of course.

What about the new features coming to GT Sport? PD stated this was the most feature-heavy Gran Turismo game to date. Instead we've been hearing the same baloney about 4K HDR since the copper box. I can't even utilize this stuff (my TV is 1080p, I have an original PS4), so nothing in this news article is useful to me. From where I stand of course.
So the article that was written here sucks because you don't have the equipment to utilize the features that PD are putting forth?

That's like saying this article sucks because I don't have A PS4.

Nice, I always like to see great graphics. And a big color range is extremely nice to have.

So the article that was written here sucks because you don't have the equipment to utilize the features that PD are putting forth?

That's like saying this article sucks because I don't have A PS4.

Even if that were the case, and no offense to whomever wrote this article, but if we've heard it a thousand times before it's not really newsworthy.

Thank you for the article and, though I'm completely ignorant on these "techie" areas, it does all sound and look impressive.
I'll need to get the "scapes" thread updated now as well... :lol:

Presumably they will be releasing "titbits" on the game over the next few months running up to release, which should keep you all busy writing articles :P

I've also noted that we now have confirmation of split screen local multiplayer and Arcade mode.

Am just waiting to see whether there is any change of mind regarding having a "proper" career mode, which will determine if and when I will buy, as I will not be playing online myself.

To take advantage of this BT2020 I assume one would need oled or qled screen and assume ps4 pro is able to send BT2020 signal to the screen.. Sounds more of a future proof feature than something for the average gamer.

To take advantage of this BT2020 I assume one would need oled or qled screen and assume ps4 pro is able to send BT2020 signal to the screen.. Sounds more of a future proof feature than something for the average gamer.

IIRC and someone with more knowledge correct me, a lot of HDR TVs are only 8 bit HDR. For the full HDR effect you need a 10bit panel. These TVs are still expensive but in GTSport you can adjust according to your TV. Don't think any other game does that.

Some of you are so freaking sensitive.

I read in big bold letters on the homepage: Polyphonys E3 Presentstion reveals more details about GT Sport.

Naturally im expecting something new about the game that I didnt know. You wont find a bigger GT fan than me, and no offense to the author, but that article ITSELF provided me with almost nothing of interest. I know PD is the leading graphical company in racing, i dont care about the little details cause I dont understand them!

And you all come in a tizzy "oh toxic, oh why post", why couldnt the article be called "More Visual Information about GT Sport" or something. Its misleading.

The article itself didnt suck, the expectation from the title with what was included was the letdown. And that really isnt a knock against The writer Andrew Evans, but if nobody can post an opinion without being berated on this site, then whats the point of any honest dialogue?

I read in big bold letters on the homepage: Polyphonys E3 Presentstion reveals more details about GT Sport.

Naturally im expecting something new about the game that I didnt know. You wont find a bigger GT fan than me, and no offense to the author, but that article ITSELF provided me with almost nothing of interest. I know PD is the leading graphical company in racing, i dont care about the little details cause I dont understand them!

And you all come in a tizzy "oh toxic, oh why post", why couldnt the article be called "More Visual Information about GT Sport" or something. Its misleading.

The article itself didnt suck, the expectation from the title with what was included was the letdown. And that really isnt a knock against Famine, but if nobody can post an opinion without being berated on this site, then whats the point of any honest dialogue?
The part that you're completely missing is the fact that the member in question constaltly posts about other members and being toxic with what they post, yet he comes in and just states that the article sucks? Yeah, no, practice what you preach.

Still, either way, the article not being useful to you, but I'm sure it's useful to someone else, like me. It did what it was supposed to do, and the title is just fine. You not understanding is not a good reason to dismiss an article in such a way.

The article itself didnt suck, the expectation from the title with what was included was the letdown. And that really isnt a knock against The writer Andrew Evans, but if nobody can post an opinion without being berated on this site, then whats the point of any honest dialogue?

It's a good job GTP wasn't conceived with just you in mind then.

i dont care about the little details cause I dont understand them!
The article itself didnt suck, the expectation from the title with what was included was the letdown.
I clicked on a news item that said it had details and I was let down that it had details in it when I don't care about details!
And that really isnt a knock against The writer Andrew Evans
It's okay, you can't hurt my feelings. I don't have any.

Although I may change my business cards to read: "The Writer Andrew Evans". It's catchy.

Back