First Drive Review: Tesla Model X 100D

I love these car review articles. They feel more natural than the ones at Car & Driver.

My question is, how is Famine getting his hands on all of these cars?

This model is quite full-bodied, upper segment and also so a little expensive, but I believe that Model 3 will sell like bananas ,,,if there are filling stations

My question is, how is Famine getting his hands on all of these cars?

Methinks it's been part of his master plan all along and one small step towards his toppling of the Hamster/ Nemesis.

Do company car drivers in the UK have to take mandatory breaks from driving?
I thought it was just drivers on Tachographs

I've been a motoring journalist for a little over four years...
I never realized that. My bad!

Would you be able to get your hands on a 2017 Mazda3, or is that not part of your area of expertise?

Sorry! I really love the Mazda3 and it deserves more attention.

I never realized that. My bad!
I didn't say I was a very good one :D
Would you be able to get your hands on a 2017 Mazda3
Probably. I get on well with Mazda UK thanks to my Mazda collection and general Mazda nerdiness. I drove the fastback when it first came out and the hatchback last year, just before G-Vectoring Control was added. It's on my to-do list in any case.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say I was a very good one :D
Probably. I get on well with Mazda UK thanks to my Mazda collection and general Mazda nerdiness. I drove the fastback when it first came out and the hatchback last year, just before G-Vectoring Control was added. It's on my to-do list in any case.
Looking forward to it! I'd recommend trying to get the hatchback.

I saw one of these in person recently, and it really is on the large side. About those doors, did you get to see the "demo mode"? I would have said less "Falcon" and more "American Eagle" ...

Anyway, nice write up, nice read - keep 'em coming Famine :)

Back