Mileage Exchange Update Brings Back Pug Power With RCZ Gr.3 Road Car

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20181016110515.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20181016110531.png

I didn't have this colour: Performance Blue – 500 Mi, it's for the Ford Focus ST 2015, is it new or is it from the beginning of the milage exchange?

Pug Power? Someones been watching too much @Tidgney :lol:
I've been in sporty Pugs since before he was born :D

Admittedly in the back seat, but even in 1985 they were Pugs.

Edit, just because:

I've looked again, and my missing items are:

Gaps
B2 Half Matte
G2 Matte
G5 Small Flakes
G6 Small Flakes
P6 Small Flakes
P6 Half Matte
P7 Half Matte
P7 Aluminum Metallic
P7 Matte Metallic
P8 Matte Metallic
R2 Matte Metallic

Tails
G6 Dark Flake L
G7 Dark Flake L
G9 Large Flake
O2 Dark Flake S
Y4 Matte Metallic
Y5 Matte Metallic
Y5 Matte
R3 Small Flake

So that's actually 19 - 11 gaps that should happen and eight tails that may but are less likely. I have a couple of others besides - also tails - that could possibly be filled in but I think less likely still:
G9 Aluminum Met.
G9 Matte Metallic
P7 Matte
P8 Matte
P9 Matte

So potentially 24. Of course there's no reason why PD won't suddenly B/P Darks beyond 5 (there's G6 and G7 Darks for two from three Dark finishes), or go crazy with some R4+, O3+ or Y5+ colours, so nothing above is set in stone.
Gaps
B2 Half Matte
G2 Matte
G5 Small Flakes

G6 Small Flakes
P6 Small Flakes
P6 Half Matte

P7 Half Matte
P7 Aluminum Metallic
P7 Matte Metallic

P8 Matte Metallic
R2 Matte Metallic

Tails:
G6 Dark Flake L
G7 Dark Flake L
G9 Large Flake
O2 Dark Flake S
Y4 Matte Metallic
Y5 Matte Metallic
Y5 Matte
R3 Small Flake

Others:
G9 Aluminum Met.
G9 Matte Metallic
P7 Matte
P8 Matte
P9 Matte

So we're down to five gaps, eight tails and four other but less likely tails.

Last edited:
I want Gold
There's been a few golds, usually Y Chrome or Small Flakes.
and the following two cars

Mitsubishi Lancer Final Edition Gr.B Road Car
That appeared last on August 21st to September 3rd. It should next appear on November 27th
NISSAN GT-R Safety Car (Gr.X)
That's not a Mileage Exchange car.

Now you're showing your age haha :)! Although Alexs 205 was awesome when he took us for a play around Silverstone (Literally around, on the road where you get to places) :D.

Gold the licence tests. It's not difficult.

The thing is, I did earn this once... then I lost all my cars but 6 DLC cars. I got a blue screen of death and then I lost almost 400 cars that I had (I used to have dups also those days)..so I had to rubber band and repurchase all the cars one again (This time no more dups). These point cars I could get them only when they re appear

IF this specific car is given away for license tests. I have already golded those license tests and the status shows it...so if I try again, would it issue me another car? I doubt it, so this means, I am permanently not having this car? :)

Edit, just because:

Gaps
B2 Half Matte
G2 Matte
G5 Small Flakes
G6 Small Flakes
P6 Small Flakes
P6 Half Matte
P7 Half Matte
P7 Aluminum Metallic
P7 Matte Metallic
P8 Matte Metallic
R2 Matte Metallic

Tails:
G6 Dark Flake L
G7 Dark Flake L
G9 Large Flake
O2 Dark Flake S
Y4 Matte Metallic
Y5 Matte Metallic
Y5 Matte
R3 Small Flake

Others:
G9 Aluminum Met.
G9 Matte Metallic
P7 Matte
P8 Matte
P9 Matte

So we're down to five gaps, eight tails and four other but less likely tails.

Do our previously purchased paint chips become obsolete or something? I have been playing almost daily for almost 11 months now and I know since the 4th week at least I have purchased all of the paint chips made available every week without fail but it seems like some of the paint chips I purchase I have already purchased. I dont think a week has gone by when there were at least 4 I did not have to purchase.

Do our previously purchased paint chips become obsolete or something? I have been playing almost daily for almost 11 months now and I know since the 4th week at least I have purchased all of the paint chips made available every week without fail but it seems like some of the paint chips I purchase I have already purchased. I dont think a week has gone by when there were at least 4 I did not have to purchase.

Supposedly we haven't bought them all yet. I guess we need 100 different shades of blue and green and yet on some you can't tell the difference between them.
Would be nice if they would add some blacks like black with metal flakes or how about some different color Carbon Fiber paint chips.

Supposedly we haven't bought them all yet. I guess we need 100 different shades of blue and green and yet on some you can't tell the difference between them.
Would be nice if they would add some blacks like black with metal flakes or how about some different color Carbon Fiber paint chips.

It seems like I bought at least 20 fluorescent greens so far. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Cute car. Just need the last one in a fortnight and got all since returning. Glad they kept these, though understand the complaints that It's a thin roster stashed in here.

Hopefully one day more comes.

I've been sitting here this morning thinking "Oh, they're late with the update." and I've just noticed that the date at the bottom has changed (now says 23/10 - 30/10) but the MiEx contents have not updated in any way.

Am I alone in this one?

I've been sitting here this morning thinking "Oh, they're late with the update." and I've just noticed that the date at the bottom has changed (now says 23/10 - 30/10) but the MiEx contents have not updated in any way.

Am I alone in this one?
Same here

Back