GT Sport FIA Schedule Hints at New Track — But What Could It Be?

Speaking of some of the classic GT1 tracks (Deep Forest, Trial Mountain, Grand Valley, etc.), were there ever any theories as to the real world locations these tracks may have been based? I know they're fantasy tracks, but I've always wondered if there was a particular locale they had in mind when designing them or if there was a specific source of inspiration.

I would love nothing more than my favourite track from GT6, Ascari, to return. Doubt it with those cars though. I feel like Motegi has to return at some point since you know PD will be bringing back all of the Japanese tracks. Silverstone also seems like a possibility with those cars. Catalunya is a wild card.

I’m trying to think what the most iconic GT original track is? Would be nice for the 1 year anniversary. Grand Valley, Trial Mountain and Midfield immediately spring to mind or maybe Tokyo R246; doesn’t that track go past PD’s or sony’s headquarters?. I’d like to see any of those or a new real world track like Catalunya would be nice.

Latest Posts

Back