GT Sport FIA Schedule Hints at New Track — But What Could It Be?

For the final race they won't pick a fantasy track for sure. I guess it's either Catalunya (was a rumour in the beginning of 2018) or finally Spa.

Just curious, when do the drivers first start arriving and/or practicing? Similar to Fuji, that might be the earliest we'll get to glimpse the new in-game track roster, if it is in fact a new track.

Tracks that I wanted to be released: Twin Ring Motegi, Tokyo Route 246, Ascari Resort, and the holy trinity (Deep Forest, Grand Valley and Trial Mountain)

But when I think about a fantasy track and also suitable for the Red Bull cars, I remember High Speed Ring, Midfield Raceway (maybe?!) and a long shot and huge surprise would be Red Rock.

However it is in Spain where the finals take place, could it be Madrid street circuit? I think it's too tight for the Red Bulls to race there.

Silverstone and Spa are always on everybody whishlist and prayers though.

Catalunia or Jarama.

Well, as the race is for the X2014, I can bet it will be:

Dragon Trail Seaside + Gardens.

Last edited:
It could also be Valencia. Why not? ^^ It held the European F1 GP several times.

Just throwing another highly unlikely track to appear into the discussion.

Speaking of some of the classic GT1 tracks (Deep Forest, Trial Mountain, Grand Valley, etc.), were there ever any theories as to the real world locations these tracks may have been based? I know they're fantasy tracks, but I've always wondered if there was a particular locale they had in mind when designing them or if there was a specific source of inspiration.

Deep Forest I always imagined to be in Germany.

Iowa.

Maybe.

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-deep-forest-greenwood-raceway-iowa/

I’m trying to think what the most iconic GT original track is? Would be nice for the 1 year anniversary. Grand Valley, Trial Mountain and Midfield immediately spring to mind or maybe Tokyo R246; doesn’t that track go past PD’s or sony’s headquarters?. I’d like to see any of those or a new real world track like Catalunya would be nice.
For me the most iconic GT track is High Speed Ring. However, like nearly everyone on here, I’d prefer to have either Trial Mountain, Deep Forest or Grand Valley make a return.

For me the most iconic GT track is High Speed Ring. However, like nearly everyone on here, I’d prefer to have either Trial Mountain, Deep Forest or Grand Valley make a return.
I think Grand Valley has the most run off. Trial Mountain has the worse pit exit. Deep Forest seems the simplest, but with a pit entrance similar to Maggiore.

If we are just throwing out wild ideas then

KNOCKHILL in Scotland
Cars should be raced on 2 wheels
The track has lots of elevation changes, is quite bumpy, and has overtaking spots as well.
maxresdefault.jpg

knockhill_circuit_map.jpg

Track is also raceable in both directions (has been done in real life competitions)

If we are just throwing out wild ideas then

KNOCKHILL in Scotland
Cars should be raced on 2 wheels
The track has lots of elevation changes, is quite bumpy, and has overtaking spots as well.

Track is also raceable in both directions (has been done in real life competitions)

BTCC cars makes alot of sense for GT Sport,Bumping,cutting corners,two wheels,divebombing all things you can find in BTCC and GT Sport

I know no one want this track. I know this track available on F1(except 2018) and MotoGP games

That's one of my favorites. I even tried to make a replica of it back in GT6's course maker (it was my first replica). It's a very nice track to race on.

Back