GT Sport's Next Update Arrives April 23

At least we have some sort of time frame... although I'm doubting if Kaz will post any teasers on Twitter since I bet he might already know that we know what's coming thanks to the website leaks from almost a month ago.

Hard to tell if this means there is an update to add the tab for Japanese GTS players, or a global worldwide update with new cars, track, circuit experience, scapes etc. I know we are expecting an update anyway, but like I say from the intiial report I'm not 100% sure, we might get a full global update a week after this one for Japan.

Isnt this great? Every month we can expect a new update with new cars, events, even track. For free. And it never seems to end. Every month something new to look forward to. Games as service can be great after all.

It's cool but I feel like they can add more into these updates. And I don't mean cars and tracks I'm talking about things like expanding the amount of decals that can be saved, bringing back shuffle racing, adding raining, introducing muti class racing to GT, and other improvements. Some of you will say that you'll have to wait for a new GT game if you want that stuff but really we don't have to wait for a gt. PD has proven in the past that they can pack a ton of stuff into updates. Just look at GT5 and GT6. I get tired of these copy and paste updates. It's always a new track, new
cars, new scapes, new gt league events, and every now and a change to the physics or some other minor stuff. I feel like they can do more with these updates.

It's cool but I feel like they can add more into these updates. And I don't mean cars and tracks I'm talking about things like expanding the amount of decals that can be saved, bringing back shuffle racing, adding raining, introducing muti class racing to GT, and other improvements. Some of you will say that you'll have to wait for a new GT game if you want that stuff but really we don't have to wait for a gt. PD has proven in the past that they can pack a ton of stuff into updates. Just look at GT5 and GT6. I get tired of these copy and paste updates. It's always a new track, new
cars, new scapes, new gt league events, and every now and a change to the physics or some other minor stuff. I feel like they can do more with these updates.

Yet I remember all those broken promises that PD was famous for doing in the past so I'm definitely not complaining about the monthly updates we continue to receive.
They can easily just stop giving them to us with no explanation as to why.

I get tired of these copy and paste updates. It's always a new track, new
I think you're massively underestimating the amount of work that goes into these updates, along with the work they're doing with the new FIA seasons and live events.

They can easily just stop giving them to us with no explanation as to why.

Sure, they can stop all updates. Maybe some people will stick around and still play it. A lot won't though.
The game will just go stagnant and people will just loose interest like they already are but they could just stop all updates.
Doesn't seem like a good business decision with so many other content filled alternatives about.

I'm guessing with future updates even after this Polyphony would change the criteria to "at least one Porsche per update", just like what they did with "at least one Toyota or one Lamborghini per update" back then from December 2017 until March of last year.

Back