Coming to GT Sport: Renault Sport Clio V6 and Toyota TRD Tundra

I love how the Tundra and S800 are placed next to each other in the car selection screen to display how obnoxious the size difference is.
You could put the S800 into the Tundra's bed.

Oh, just to head off the questions I'm pretty sure are coming, the pre-event info requested that competitors didn't share the details; the event info says there is no restriction on video or photography.

Last edited:
Would be nice to do a Clio V6 championship
GT 3 memories 👍

PCSX2 Screenshot 2018.12.27 - 19.19.39.85.png

Why can this fella release screen shots about cars before the event, but the other fella couldn’t tell us about the rain? Irony?

Oh, just to head off the questions I'm pretty sure are coming, the pre-event info requested that competitors didn't share the details; the event info says there is no restriction on video or photography.

You could put the S800 into the Tundra's bed.

Going well so far.

The guy who was mad about the wet track leak ends up leaking info about the new cars coming in the next update...

Well I knew it was gonna be a good live event but seeing my favourite Renault Clio is coming back to the game is a big plus. 👍

The Z28 will please a friend of mine very much and I happen to like it myself so if this comes together with wet conditions and the possibility
of new track this could be very good update!

Back