GT Sport Update Arrives This Week, Adds Lewis Hamilton DLC - But No Laguna Seca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we do get that Supra. We never got the 350Z GT4 and 370Z GT4 cars(kind of ironic as those cars were an official model for GT Academy drivers). Although, we have had plenty 350Z special models(GT500, NISMO, Amuse, GT Academy, Polyphony Digital Concept), I see the Supra as a replacement for those Nissan GT4 cars. Only due to it being a current Japanese six-cylinder FR race car.

What's this "Project 44" car that you can get? Did Lewis design his own VGT?
At the moment we don't really know. I've asked about it and it seems to be a car that's already in the game (a Mercedes, of course!) but with some visual differences and a unique livery (which will be instantly copied for the base version of the car).

There's due to be an announcement tomorrow on the LHTTC, so hopefully we'll find out more then.

Very interesting that all of this is being bundled together in the same update. Makes me wonder - what is the split for paid vs. unpaid content. Or is it all paid? Or has it already been confirmed that the track/cars are still free?

Very interesting that all of this is being bundled together in the same update. Makes me wonder - what is the split for paid vs. unpaid content. Or is it all paid? Or has it already been confirmed that the track/cars are still free?
Hamilton Time Trial is the only paid content

What are those times like that are in the press images?
I'm not really familiar with those tracks and times off the top of my head...

Hamilton Time Trial is the only paid content
That's what's weird about all of this. Out of all of the content we've gotten in this game, it seems weird that this is the thing they're making paid content. There has to be more to this DLC...right?

That's what's weird about all of this. Out of all of the content we've gotten in this game, it seems weird that this is the thing they're making paid content. There has to be more to this DLC...right?

We have to pay for the Hamilton time trials? That's bull spit.

I mean PD has to pay the man, after winning a 6th title mans endorsements aint cheap

What's this "Project 44" car that you can get? Did Lewis design his own VGT?
No word on what Hamilton's Project 44 is yet.

I think just the Hamilton time trials are paid. Everything else is free.

I certainly didn't expect to be getting Laguna Seca now though. Wonder why Spa took so long to get ready.

What are those times like that are in the press images?
I'm not really familiar with those tracks and times off the top of my head...

I've simulated one of these challenges two days ago.
I'd say times are quite a bit tougher than what we're used to - GOLD and especially the LH best laps sure will take some work and patience to beat from us mortals ;) !

Laguna Seca has always been my go to track in the Forza Motorsport series hopefully we will get wet weather included.

I mean PD has to pay the man, after winning a 6th title mans endorsements aint cheap
True, but I'm mainly looking at the content.

We've gotten loads of cars and tracks added to the game for free. But the first paid DLC looks to be a slightly enhanced version of Time Trials, which was released not too long ago. Paying Lewis might be part of the reason this DLC is paid, but I feel like there's got to be something more to it to justify us paying for it compared to all of the stuff we didn't pay for. Hopefully that gets cleared up tomorrow.

No word on what Hamilton's Project 44 is yet.

I think just the Hamilton time trials are paid. Everything else is free.

I certainly didn't expect to be getting Laguna Seca now though. Wonder why Spa took so long to get ready.

Remember Spa didn't have wet variant when we first saw it at the World Tour. My guess is that rather than release Spa September and then Spa wet October they held it back until the wet variant was finished. Dont forget the wet track is a "time variant" of the overall track. Not an issue with Laguna Seca. Plus the Spa license was a surprise unlock to everyone. Laguna Seca could well have been planned and in the works for months for all we know? They were bound to leave something "special" for the WT final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back