Isdera Commendatore 112i May Be Coming to Gran Turismo and Need for Speed

That front reminded me of a Porsche 928
f1a09a16e940699dfe5055640be26ceb.jpg

Wow I had no idea Isdera was still in business. I’m definitely in “only knew of them because of NFS2” camp. This could be cool, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

But then again, this is less obscure than the Proto Motors Spirra or the Hommell Berlinette.
If someone was willing to cover the scanning expenses and waive the licensing fees I’m sure PD wouldn’t oppose it too much.

Last edited:
Awesome, I‘ve been waiting for something like this to happen in years :D Isdera is an awesome company and it‘ll be cool as hell to have them make a VGT car :dopey:

Next up: Lotec Sirius? 💡

Awesome, I‘ve been waiting for something like this to happen in years :D Isdera is an awesome company and it‘ll be cool as hell to have them make a VGT car :dopey:

Next up: Lotec Sirius? 💡

Mosler Consulier GTP!

5F1CB410-2D26-4902-8773-5122CD4DA434.jpeg

1A57B4C6-1CF6-499F-BA61-A89D74AB6479.jpeg

Really I’m surprised we don’t see more obscure boutique supercars in games (even though Forza, Driveclub and some other games have more than a few), it’s great marketing and brand awareness, especially for a brand like Nio who starts off with a hypercar but had a masterplan to move into more mass market offerings.

Last edited:
Great news, but last sentences of this news interested me more, hope to see this 400hp on both axles car too. The question remain, when?!

Well, time to update my "obscure licenced cars from 90's racing games i'll probably never see officially return" list...

Me too, me too wanna see it, please!:)

The whole story has me wondering if Isdera has undergone a leadership change or something.

An increasing social media presence is a bit eyebrow raising for a enigmatic company like Isdera to be doing.

Let's not get carried away over this. Isdera contacted PD and got response according to a reliable source. The same thing happened with Zenvo. This is them looking to gain recognition and get into more games and nothing else.

If they come to the series, and with PD being a bit odd it's a big if, you won't see anything in GT Sport. I'd love to see the Commendatore and the GT EV.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back