GT Sport Update 1.59 Arrives, Adds Mazda RX-Vision GT3

No wonder I could catch that GT-R in the RX-V.
Let's see about that Atenza shedding some weight.
IMG_20200522_173323.jpg
IMG_20200522_173316.jpg

OH! Supra sheds some weight 1,462kg to 1449kg. Nice!

Audi TT not on the list?
Edit: TT is now in the list.

Last edited:
I thought it would come along on the 25th. Hmm. Okay, i'm installing the update right now so I can try it out and maybe make my own livery for it.

No wonder I could catch that GT-R in the RX-V.
Let's see about that Atenza shedding some weight.
View attachment 922831 View attachment 922832

OH! Supra sheds some weight 1,462kg to 1449kg. Nice!

Audi TT not on the list?
Edit: TT is now in the list.
Good to see the Gr.4 Mustang also getting a weight break. 14kg might not look like much, but hopefully it will have a more positive effect on handling, acceleration and tyre wear in lobby conditions. Thankfully the GT LM seems to be unaffected by these changes. :)

Will these changes kerb the '08 GT-R's dominance in Gr.2? We shall see...

Gr2_BoP_22052020.png

Did anyone see the patch note on exiting the pits whilst taking a shortcut has been fixed? Does this mean that exiting over the white line now gives you a penalty? Or was there a bug in the game that I was unaware of?

Did anyone see the patch note on exiting the pits whilst taking a shortcut has been fixed? Does this mean that exiting over the white line now gives you a penalty? Or was there a bug in the game that I was unaware of?

I think it has to do with Fuji Pit entrance.

Just finished streaming the update and it's awesome. The car is great feels good sounds good, goes through the corners quick. A little lacking in straight line speed but not much. Thank you for the B.O.P update, most of the GR.4 & 3 cars got re-balanced and the 08 GR.2 cars so hopefully no more daily and nations races ending up being one make races. Overall i'm very happy with this update.

- Fixed an issue wherein exiting the pits through a shortcut would not incur into a penalty in online races.

I think it has to do with Fuji Pit entrance.

I don't.

That would be awesome but I doubt it. Looks more like there used to be an exploit on some track that we're just not aware of.

Today. It's now replaced with a circle as it looks like the partnership has ended. I've seen this in the undocumented changes thread. But I will get on the game this afternoon and see it later also. Definitely will miss the big watch. One of my favourite features.

Everything in GTS related to Tag Heuer (except decals maybe) is gone now. So it's safe to say that the partnership has definitely ended.

Back