Thrustmaster T-GT II Leaks Ahead of June 23 Reveal

It's a playseat who look like a concombre.
Thrustmaster - Dead Concombre Chair. 👍

Or a think like a hub.
we use Carto DCC for little train

Last edited:
Mmmm, I don't think it's a DD wheel. But every time I post my thoughts, I seem to be wrong.

T.ransmission - D.rive (C.rrunch C.rrrrunch) , stalled

this haptic feedback is freaking awesome! I is teh Master of Thrust

Last edited:
As the article suggested, DCC should be just a translation to the old roman number 700. So, the T-700 is coming. And maybe it is a DD one.

Last edited:
The T-DCC image looked an awful lot like belts so this supposed "real time force" abbreviation seemingly hinting at direct drive doesn't add up.

The image behind this one looks very similar to a CPU, so I guess whatever this is, it'll be the brains of whatever's coming.

Could be two wheels...or something else.

Thrustmaster took over Radio Télévision Français.

It looks like a chip from a CPU or a GPU. Is Thrustmaster going to make a CPU or a GPU?

Wouldn't care unless they were launching a new generation of reasonably priced wheels, like $300-$400 dollar range. Some newer, better, hopefully more robust tech to replace the T300RS would be news. Otherwise.. yay, more pricy sim rig hardware that I would never remotely consider buying, even used!

Thrustmaster took over Radio Télévision Français.

First thing that popped into my head is the text message chain I'm in where we share a picture of a car in the wild and posit different possible meanings for the letters on their license plates. All submissions 100% NSFW.

Fanatec CSL DD reviews are due out today, and pre orders open this week and TM are releasing stupid tease pictures.

TM your missing the boat.

Back