458 Italia gr4 drift tune

• Thread starter Mike666
  • 8 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
anybody have a good drift tune for gr4 458 ? I see a lot of people using it but can't seem to find a good tune.

I'll share my setup soon as I get home.

I use comfort hard tyres and a G29 with that setup. I used Suzuka East to create it but it seems to work on most tracks.

Rear camber is a bit too high for tougé but I like my rear end that way when drifting.

Here you go.

5/6 (front/rear) anti-roll bar also feels quite nice but i havent tested that on other tracks.

I've used the setup in the video/screenshots on Suzuka east, Tsukuba, Dragontrail seaside I and the nordschleife, works like a charm on all of them.

Edit: I've made a video of the setup and uploaded it to YouTube for the people that prefer using YouTube (and of course the lack of quality of the screenshots I made with my phone).

Setup:

Yours truly using this setup on a G29 - (Driving options -> detailed settings -> 7*/8**/2***)

*controller steering sensitivity
**FFB Max. Torque
***FFB Sensitivity

Attachments

• IMG_5142.JPG
    IMG_5142.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_5143.JPG
    IMG_5143.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_5144.JPG
    IMG_5144.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Thanks a lot bro! Now gonna try it out

No problem, If the car slides too much id recommend using the 5/6 front/rear anti roll-bar and/or adjust/tweak the rear camber or differential (the differential (60/60/50) is quite extreme).

Sorry for hijacking the thread, i'm trying to set up my gr.3 458, i have nearly dialed it in, but sometimes the car just snaps and goes round. I find it hard to control the car on tracks like suzuka, but the new Tokyo South track it handles awesomely (maybe my setup is for fast drifting and not so much slow drifts? i'll upload a pic of my settings later on.

Back