458 Italia gr4 drift tune

Discussion in 'GTS Drifting' started by Mike666, May 4, 2018.

1. Mike666

Mike666

anybody have a good drift tune for gr4 458 ? I see a lot of people using it but can't seem to find a good tune.

2. Amaru

Amaru

I'll share my setup soon as I get home.

I use comfort hard tyres and a G29 with that setup. I used Suzuka East to create it but it seems to work on most tracks.

Rear camber is a bit too high for tougé but I like my rear end that way when drifting.

Mike666 likes this.
  3. Amaru

Amaru

Here you go.

5/6 (front/rear) anti-roll bar also feels quite nice but i havent tested that on other tracks.

I've used the setup in the video/screenshots on Suzuka east, Tsukuba, Dragontrail seaside I and the nordschleife, works like a charm on all of them.

Edit: I've made a video of the setup and uploaded it to YouTube for the people that prefer using YouTube (and of course the lack of quality of the screenshots I made with my phone).

Setup:

Yours truly using this setup on a G29 - (Driving options -> detailed settings -> 7*/8**/2***)

*controller steering sensitivity
    **FFB Max. Torque
    ***FFB Sensitivity

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    Mike666 likes this.
  4. Mike666

Mike666

Thanks a lot bro! Now gonna try it out

Amaru likes this.
  5. Amaru

Amaru

No problem, If the car slides too much id recommend using the 5/6 front/rear anti roll-bar and/or adjust/tweak the rear camber or differential (the differential (60/60/50) is quite extreme).

6. COV_MARCUS

COV_MARCUS

thanks for this :tup:

7. p78

p78

Sorry for hijacking the thread, i'm trying to set up my gr.3 458, i have nearly dialed it in, but sometimes the car just snaps and goes round. I find it hard to control the car on tracks like suzuka, but the new Tokyo South track it handles awesomely (maybe my setup is for fast drifting and not so much slow drifts? i'll upload a pic of my settings later on.

8. p78

p78

Totally forgot about this post

Also sorry that i took this picture with a phone which apparantly came from 2010

9. Paul_BNR32

Paul_BNR32

try my setup .

i drive the g29 on softer steering 0/2/1, somethimes i use 0/2/3

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190405005656.jpg Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190405005709.jpg Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190405005717.jpg