Looking for Mazda Gr4 tune for Deep Forest Daily Race B?

Suspension and LSD are very much up to preference, for the very few tunes I have shared I have heard they are either perfectly balanced or too understeery.
To me of course they are a bit of both.

I dont have any tune for either Mazda Gr.4 car, but as far as I remember they are quite fine.
I wouldnt use the Mazda 3 as it is FF and the Atenza is or was considered the OP choice for the Gr.4 cars.

Suspension and LSD are very much up to preference, for the very few tunes I have shared I have heard they are either perfectly balanced or too understeery.
To me of course they are a bit of both.

I dont have any tune for either Mazda Gr.4 car, but as far as I remember they are quite fine.
I wouldnt use the Mazda 3 as it is FF and the Atenza is or was considered the OP choice for the Gr.4 cars.
For this particular race, Mazda3 and Bugatti Veyron are the meta. I don't like how the Veyron feels, so I'm sticking with Mazda3. I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to tuning, so I've been trying a few different settings, and while I feel it improved the car a bit, I wouldn't be able to come up with something someone familiar with tuning would.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back