• 31 comments

JogoAsobi

Premium
4WD Non-Racing Cars, Drift Trial, High Speed Ring, Reverse

HSR.jpg

Period of Availability:
05/22/2014 - 06/19/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC
Ratings Registration: 05/22/2014 - 06/05/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC
(Click here to convert to your local time).

Target Scores:
Bronze: 4,800
Silver: 5,300
Gold: 6,500

Prizes:
Bronze: Cr.15,000
Silver: Cr.25,000
Gold Cr.55,000 + GT MILITARY 002-W paint chip gift.

TC, ASM & SRF are forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.

Entry Requirements:
Categories, Normal Car.
Drivetrain, 4WD.

Course Conditions:
Time: 16:10
Precipitation: 0%
Track: High Speed Ring/Reverse.

HighSpeedRing:Reverse.jpg

TUNES:

Audi Quattro '82 - @Akwaaba

Audi RS 6 '02 - @et_

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11 - @shaunm80 - Exeter Tuning

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04 - @shaunm80 - Exeter Tuning

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05 - @DolHaus - Drift Haus Tuning Garage

Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen '00 - @shaunm80 - Exeter Tuning

Seasonal tunes directory here maintained by @XS.

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

----------------------------------------------
The Drift Bible - Keiichi Tsuchiya

Last edited:
I achieved gold with the tune linked below. Hopefully it can help someone else get gold too.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04

Link here.

View attachment 159785
View attachment 159786

Shaun your set ups always help me out and I'd like to thank you. I cannot figure out how to tune my Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen 2000 for this drift trial and I was wondering if you'd be kind enough to help me, worst case scenario I'll build myself that Lancer to get the gold but I'd rather rally the subee, Thanks!

Here's a Youtube video of these Subaru's including some drifting action, Enjoy!

Shaun your set ups always help me out and I'd like to thank you. I cannot figure out how to tune my Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen 2000 for this drift trial and I was wondering if you'd be kind enough to help me, worst case scenario I'll build myself that Lancer to get the gold but I'd rather rally the subee, Thanks!

Here's a Youtube video of these Subaru's including some drifting action, Enjoy!

Leave it with me. Just having supper but Ill do a drift tune for the Scooby this evening. Ill post it in my garage and here so you can find it easily.

Just started a tune. With a bad run on the Blitzen, I just got 8515 points and I messed up sector 3. I think you'll get gold with this tune once its done!
I won't stop until I do! I'm pretty sure I've gotten gold on every seasonal event so far. About a month ago I noticed the difficulty increasing for gold medals so I searched around on Google and found this forum. I went from trying for days to trying for hours and in some events the first lap around has won it for me because of all these bad ass tuning setups!

I'm trying this in 15 min! I'll let you know how it goes!
I couldn't get it to be as responsive as my other drift tunes (such as the Aventador or the GTR Black) but it will get above 7000 easily. You should be able to get 3600-4000 points on sector 2 very easily which means the first sector isn't as important points wise.

I'm waiting to see what the car of choice will be here before I do anything, it might actually be the veyron!:indiff:

I couldn't get it to be as responsive as my other drift tunes (such as the Aventador or the GTR Black) but it will get above 7000 easily. You should be able to get 3600-4000 points on sector 2 very easily which means the first sector isn't as important points wise.

I just scored 8,653 using the Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen '00 (Drift Tune) and I think that I could get 9,000+ if I try a bit more but being in the top 2,000 is good enough for today! Thanks again! @shaunm80

I just scored 8,653 using the Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen '00 (Drift Tune) and I think that I could get 9,000+ if I try a bit more but being in the top 2,000 is good enough for today! Thanks again! @shaunm80
My best score so far is just above 9500 with my Nissan GTR Black tune. If i could get the first sector right and keep scoring 4000-4500 in sector 2, I could break into 10000 points but my consistency each lap isn't that great.

My best score so far is just above 9500 with my Nissan GTR Black tune. If i could get the first sector right and keep scoring 4000-4500 in sector 2, I could break into 10000 points but my consistency each lap isn't that great.
I know this feeling, I just tried for hours and finally earned a gold medal in the GT Academy 2nd Event and then followed it up earning gold in the final Goodwood Trial that I never was able to do, will be trying event 3 of GT Academy tomorrow and if all goes well i'll drift some more and see if I can raise my high score.

Not much good at drifting or tuning, got gold fairly easily with an Audi Quattro

Here is my tune
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/audi-quattro-82.334/

I struggled a bit with the final section, so needed to get around 2,000 on the first, and 3,500 on the second sector.

Quite fast into the first turn, dab of brakes to get the back to slide, then hold through the turn.

For the second zone, slow-medium speed, try to get 500 points by the apex of the first turn, and keep sliding around to build upto 1,500 points before the left handed second turn. I found this fairly easy to build up to over 3,500 for the entire 2nd zone.

Should enter the 3rd zone only needing 800 points

Last edited:
EvoTsukuba Circuit_1.jpg

Car Make/Model: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05

Wheel / Joypad:
PS3 controller
Power:
499 BHP @ 6900 rpm / 62.9kgfm @ 5500 rpm
Weight: 1355 kg
Performance Points: 536
Tires: CH
Suspension: (Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 85 Rear: 88
Spring Rate: Front: 10.25 kg Rear: 9.15 kg
Dampers (Compression): Front: 3 Rear: 3
Dampers (Extension): Front: 4 Rear: 4
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 3 Rear: 3
Camber Angle (-): Front: 0.6° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: -0.04° Rear: 0.25°

Drivetrain: 6 speed
Speed: 168 mph

Differential Gear:
Standard

Initial Torque:
F 5 R 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: F 60 R 60
Braking Sensitivity: F 5 R 5
Clutch & Flywheel: Twinplate
Propeller Shaft: Carbon
Torque Distributing Centre Differential: 10:90
AYC Controller: -

Power

Power Limiter: 100%
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Computer: Sports
Exhaust: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Isometric
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning: Intake tuning
Turbo Kit: Stage: Standard
Nitrous Oxide (N2O): No

Body

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Bonnet: Carbon
Windows: Weight Reduction
Ballast: 200kg
Ballast position: 50

Added a time zone table for the Seasonal to the OP.

There are a few countries listed that do not have GTP members…
…and probably a few not listed that do have GTP members.

I also used @eran0004 's How big is GT Academy in your country thread...
...and @UnoMOTO 's The GTPlanet world map thread for reference.

I tried to include country representation for all time zones…
…but its impossible to list all, and keep the table manageable.

Please PM me if you notice something that needs correction/editing…
…or if your country is not included, if possible, I will try to add.

And finally, big thanks to a fellow GTPer (you know who you are) who asked for no public credit.

Last edited:
awesome tune, thanks so much! easily golded it with 8000+ points despite getting a zero on last sector!

I don't like drifting in GT6 mainly because I suck at it (and if I want to drift I prefer rally games) but that was fun... also tried your Evo VIII seeing I had both cars already, much easier for me with the Aventador, I did bronze on the very first try. :)

awesome tune, thanks so much! easily golded it with 8000+ points despite getting a zero on last sector!

I don't like drifting in GT6 mainly because I suck at it (and if I want to drift I prefer rally games) but that was fun... also tried your Evo VIII seeing I had both cars already, much easier for me with the Aventador, I did bronze on the very first try. :)
No worries at all. Thanks for rating the tune in the Tune section too. The Evo drift feels quite different to the Aventador drift. Both have been getting golds for people so thats pretty cool.

Thanks for the Adventador tune... Finally cracked a 7000 run and got gold.... Tried every other car, failed. For some reason the Adventador was the easiest to control

sure no problem, where would that be?
Sorry, my bad, I saw your post and saw that someone commented on the tune in the Tunes section. I mistakenly thought it was the same person but now that I check back, it isn't. You don't have to comment twice on it. Once is enough. :)

Back