Nitrof1

(Banned)
Nitrof1 / GTP_Nitrof1
13580001wh0.jpg

13580002kn1.jpg

13580003px0.jpg

13580004nt3.jpg

13580005qg2.jpg

I'm happy to see my game of life in nextgen graphics :)

The graphics look to be a similar style to the original Mafia (good thing) but set in a later period but much nicer with the current computing power. Overall looking very good and true to the original.

Looks fairly good. Nice Film Noir style. I've been keeping my eye on this one for a bit, and it has gone through some changes. Lets hope the gameplay matches the graphics.

;)

The graphics look to be a similar style to the original Mafia (good thing) but set in a later period but much nicer with the current computing power. Overall looking very good and true to the original.

indeed
look at the last pic. same as mafia1 a classic!
I hope there will be garage section and free ride option. I liked to play mafia 1 with steering wheel. driving physics were not bad at all

THose look incredible eh?

Is it just me, or does the guy holding the tommy in the second pic, and the MG42 in the last the same guy in Mafia 1?

The screens do look great, but how much of that is actually in-game is yet to be found.

Plus, all the images seem to have been processed to appear smoother, and have a glow that is most likely post-processing too.

Looking nice, dare I say a lot sharper than GTAIV from those screens... I hoping that LA Noire PS3 exclusive looks just as good...

Back