500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 196 comments
okay, heres my Transmission

Do the "flip" reset to default.. top speed all the way right. then final gear all the way right, the top speed back all the way left(112) then all gears all the way to the right(this effectively makes all gears as short as possible) then take final gear down to 3.185 then heres the gears
1-5.379
2-3.176
3-2.468
4-2.004
5-1.751
6-1.549

Good luck all, hope this helps somebody!

not optimised power use. the last gear should be slightly lower than 1. if 1:1; Engine RPM = Wheel Rotation (engine output, precisely). Peak Torque.

Happy New Year to you too Jeje, I did the 2.16.1 on your tune which is damn good and I know there's more there so last words may not be so final. I promise to take it easy on you.....haha cough cough.:cheers::nervous:

Took the GSX-R/4I for a few laps. I'm in the low 2:15. I'm done with it!

I got bored using the same car over and over again so I took the Shelby GT350R and try to get the gold with it.
It took me 3 attempts and I did it. Had to tweak the transmission, the rear wheels kept spinning at each acceleration.
Using a dualshock, driving with the X and square, it's full gas or nothing.

It was a great challenge and real fun, the sound of that car is amazing!

2:16.142 now with @Jeje6410 Lotus tune :cheers:, it needs a bit better gearbox to get me in the 2:15s :).
My Great Capture Screenshot 2017-01-02 20-41-11.png

@Jeje6410

I'm stuck with some issues.

1. I can't get 307hp with my other setting; they keep stuck at 237hp at 500PP
2. My setting sheet allows up to 235hp with Intake Tuning and 237hp at without Intake Tuning (at 500PP)
3. "Reset to Default" Frozed. Dunno why. Other cars seems fine.
4. Transmission setting having inconsistency in Gear Ratios as set of numbers from Sheet A are different from Sheet B & C.

* However I did successfully load your setting and works fine but at 302hp @ 500PP. Still, on THE SAME CAR!

Maybe I missed out something? Don't know what.. haish.

Been a good TT for me so far improving .200-.300 a day now just into the 11's with a 2:11.934 (position 41). Getting real close to Vin on my friends list.

Current setup which is really stable IMO.

107/115 ride height
Springs all the way down
1, 2
2, 1
7, 7
0, 0
0, +.02
Diff 8,14,38
Rear wing 20
No weight reduction and full ballast at position 8.

Trying different corner entry and exit positions for the car to maximize exit speeds and getting the power down early and in a straight line.

2'14'453 I arrive my dear friend! !!! Look good in your mirrors!!!! :lol: :lol:
Your are still in my mirrors m8, 2.14.418 just to keep you interested. Was in the mid 13s but made the big mistake of looking at the time and got the shakes. 2.17.4 in the Lotus hopefully more today. Gotta chase Fordy.;);)

Edit; Forgot to add, thought I'd try something different so bought a new motorbike and put Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 - @WhoosierGirl tune on it . I thought this chick knows her:censored:, it seemed the most stable tune I've tried. Then after half an hour I realised I had the t/c on 5 turned it off and bingo, snap oversteer but still got my fastest time on it.:dunce:

Last edited:
Been a good TT for me so far improving .200-.300 a day now just into the 11's with a 2:11.934 (position 41). Getting real close to Vin on my friends list.

Current setup which is really stable IMO.

107/115 ride height
Springs all the way down
1, 2
2, 1
7, 7
0, 0
0, +.02
Diff 8,14,38
Rear wing 20
No weight reduction and full ballast at position 8.

Trying different corner entry and exit positions for the car to maximize exit speeds and getting the power down early and in a straight line.
Very nice, will try that set-up tomorrow, you have something there as you are right on HansDampf912 at first split!

@Jeje6410

2. My setting sheet allows up to 235hp with Intake Tuning and 237hp at without Intake Tuning (at 500PP)
4. Transmission setting having inconsistency in Gear Ratios as set of numbers from Sheet A are different from Sheet B & C.

* However I did successfully load your setting and works fine but at 302hp @ 500PP. Still, on THE SAME CAR!

I don't know if you have missed something sorry

Last edited:
@Jeje6410

Which car are you using Dashy'?

Damn I'm starting to like this new year, been raining for two days so what else does one do? Play, that's what. Got three French Poodles harassing me because we can't go for our daily run and now I'll probably have a cranky Frenchman chasing me because today I cranked out a 2.13.283 and the amazing thing was it came pretty easily. Hope this keeps up. 2.16.4 in the Lotus Jeje!!:cheers::cheers:

Damn I'm starting to like this new year, been raining for two days so what else does one do? Play, that's what. Got three French Poodles harassing me because we can't go for our daily run and now I'll probably have a cranky Frenchman chasing me because today I cranked out a 2.13.283 and the amazing thing was it came pretty easily. Hope this keeps up. 2.16.4 in the Lotus Jeje!!:cheers::cheers:

Yes my friend I have not finished harassing you and if it is necessary I launch at your heels my dog and my cat.:lol: :lol: But I know our friend @fordlaser777 will help me in this task and wake up. :lol: :lol:
:cheers: :cheers:

2'14'268 I nibble gradually :lol::lol: but it's hard. For today it will suffice. :cheers:

2'14'268 I nibble gradually :lol::lol: but it's hard. For today it will suffice. :cheers:

You're heading in the right direction my friend that's nearly exactly the time I had before I got the good one. You must have launched the eye of the tiger!! :D:cheers:

Hi guys i made a video for this seasonal to, my time is 2"10"438. The setup is in the description of the video (in youtube)! Hope you enjoy :)

Thanks for the great setup.
I'm not able to make the required changes to the transmission as the gear ratio parameters are quite high.
For eg; For the 1st gear, the slider moves between 7.xxx to 8.xxx whereas the gear ratio for the 1st gear in Your setup is 4.847. Strange thing is I changed the max speed to 180km/h but still no success even with final gear being changed to 3.141.

Oh, and you guys using the Elise, I mean, just wow. I can do a 2:16 pretty easily, but that's where it ends, 2:14 would be impossible for me in that car. And the thing is, I have 16 Elise tunes hahaha, so I think there is a good one in there, but I still can't best the GSXR4 in it.

Back