500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 196 comments
After some more runs, earned a 2:16:469 for a 286th rank in the GSX.

Till now have just tried Priano's tune. Other tunes may help or not, time will tell.

Can someone please guide as to how to make a change to the transmission setup as in step 1, step 2 etc. as I always tend to get confused as t what to change first i.e. Max speed or Gear ratios or Final gear & in what order to make the changes?

Last edited:
Had time for 10 or so laps in the GSX yesterday for a surprising 2:13.226 with a base tune that I always start with. Pretty tail happy off throttle, will try raising the rear ride height some more, currently at 75. Going to try IOF Racings tune as well.

After some more runs, earned a 2:16:469 for a 286th rank in the GSX.

Till now have just tried Priano's tune. Other tunes may help or not, time will tell.

Can someone please guide as to how to make a change to the transmission setup as in step 1, step 2 etc. as I always tend to get confused as t what to change first i.e. Max speed or Gear ratios or Final gear & in what order to make the changes?

Max speed then Final Gear then Ratios then Final Gear

Hi guys i made a video for this seasonal to, my time is 2"10"438. The setup is in the description of the video (in youtube)! Hope you enjoy :)

Fantastic lap man, and thanks for the tune, only did 3 laps but it was good enough for a 2:16. I'll put some time on it later.

GSXR4%20Mount%20Panarama.jpg

I ran a few laps on the Mountain with my GSX'er and placed 180th on the early Leaderboard:

31170440573_34880347e1_k.jpg

A faster time is certainly possible, but my GSX'er is over-worked:yuck: in these time trials so I'm not sure how many more laps I will run.:cheers:

Updated results:
I purchased a new GSX and gave it a better tune and was able to find another second so I'm now in 114th place on the early Leaderboard:)

31990293485_c7b0bc54c8_k.jpg

See you on the Mountain!
:cheers:

Last edited:
Used Igor Fraga's tune for the most part. Added a bit more wing (will slowly back this off to 5) and some adjustments to the diff settings and brake balance to get into the twelves and I mean just with a 2:12.929 (for an early position 42).

Give this tune a go if you haven't already.

Ran a 2:12:314 currently 30th, NO oil, NO chassis upgrade, NO wing. RH 100 85, dampers 3 4 5 F . 4 5 6 R. No spring, toe or camber.

Happy new year to all you guys, tomorrow you'll have another years experience under your belts, think how much faster you'll be in the coming year. I only ask that you try to drag me along with you as I seem to be getting further behind.

Think I need to have lunch and go downstairs and hit it!! All the best! :D:cheers::cheers::gtpflag:

Okay, update. Ran 2:11.906 for 26th Using the Gixer heres my new setup

500pp 263hp

brakes 5 9

115 100 ride height

springs all down

3 4
4 5
5 6

0.0 0.0

0.0 0.0

lsd

trans based on your own as alot of people post in Kilometers instead of mph

max speed on long straight 175

Currently on 2:13.980 for pos# 107.

Used Igor's tune (thanks mate for posting so early). Not absolutely happy with the gears as posted, but except for the FG, I am not very gear savvy.

Maybe Vin, above, will post his gears later.

Last edited:
Did some comparisons with Honda S2000, Shelby Series 1,BMW Z4-M, Mazda RX7-RZ and RUF RGT, all at 500pp and default settings.
All golded with varying degrees of ease, S2000 was suprisingly weak on the straights, RX7 was surprisingly fast and on pace with the Shelby Series 1, Z4 M was easy but not eye-catching.
RGT though despite my rubbish attempts at any corner that resembles a 90 degree left hander was awesome over the mountain for 2:18, only bettered by Ferrari Dino so far, and mainly because in their current configs the Ferrari out accelerates the RGT and is faster down the straights (aided by lighter weight I guess).
The Ferrari has so far netted a 2m16.8 and has quite a bit more time in it with a better setup (@shaunm80 gears and @Otaliema LSD have worked well for me in the past). The RGT though kinda gets me exited, with no power ad-ons it almost sounds like a GT3-RS :drool:

Last edited:
My times won't upload... :banghead::banghead::grumpy::grumpy:
I am online obviously, otherwise wouldn't be able to play the seasonal.... Anyone a clue what could be the problem?
Just at the time I was improving my times nicely

Currently on 2:13.980 for pos# 107.

Used Igor's tune (thanks mate for posting so early). Not absolutely happy with the gears as posted, but except for the FG, I am not very gear savvy.

Maybe Vin, above, will post his gears later.

I will post trans later, thats really the key here in my opinion.

okay, heres my Transmission

Do the "flip" reset to default.. top speed all the way right. then final gear all the way right, the top speed back all the way left(112) then all gears all the way to the right(this effectively makes all gears as short as possible) then take final gear down to 3.185 then heres the gears
1-5.379
2-3.176
3-2.468
4-2.004
5-1.751
6-1.549

Good luck all, hope this helps somebody!

Latest Posts

Back