500PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 196 comments
bQUOTE="Kossie, post: 11662111, member: 275867"]2:05.009.

04 club here i come :cheers:[/QUOTE]

That would make you the king of the world :lol: !!!
Wrong thread buddy.

Last edited:
Been a good TT for me so far improving .200-.300 a day now just into the 11's with a 2:11.934 (position 41). Getting real close to Vin on my friends list.

Current setup which is really stable IMO.

107/115 ride height
Springs all the way down
1, 2
2, 1
7, 7
0, 0
0, +.02
Diff 8,14,38
Rear wing 20
No weight reduction and full ballast at position 8.

Trying different corner entry and exit positions for the car to maximize exit speeds and getting the power down early and in a straight line.
I have Rear wing 20, but ballast at -20 positions to be more stable. I will try Yours set up, because my time is 2:20

Thanks for the great setup.
I'm not able to make the required changes to the transmission as the gear ratio parameters are quite high.
For eg; For the 1st gear, the slider moves between 7.xxx to 8.xxx whereas the gear ratio for the 1st gear in Your setup is 4.847. Strange thing is I changed the max speed to 180km/h but still no success even with final gear being changed to 3.141.
Hi m8! Im used this car at 400pp tsukuba seasonal event, and i change just the final gear... so i dont remember how i made this transmission seting :(

I finally got in the high 2:15 with my Lotus Elise 111R '04, with no mistakes I can easily get in the low 2:15 in this car now :).
My Great Capture Screenshot 2017-01-04 12-10-44.png

Last edited:
When this combo was up last time -a couple of years ago, I said something along these lines: You can just keep on grinding with this one; there's allways time to be found out there. I get that again. A couple of days ago i thought MY LIMIT would be around 2:11.8. Yesterday i nailed a 2:11.219 (DS3, ABS 1) (and even made a mistake in the very last corner worth around 0.150-200). Mind you I haven't changed the Setup. I'm using @Igor Fraga's Setup (thanks for posting:cheers:) with my own transmission (Basic Tranny: Initial final: 5600, Max. speed to Min.,1.&2. to Min., 4. to 2164, 5.&6. to Max. then final to 3300). But even if the gameconditions are not the same now, as they were two years ago, it might not be a bad idea to check out some of the Setups posted there: Don't think there has ever been such a pileup of Top-Alien-Setups as back then!👍
EDIT: Those Setups are not all shown in the OP (from July '14); look through the last few pages!

Last edited:
Out of the 4 possible tunes mentioned at the start of this thread, which one would be the most apt for the transmission & what would be the recommended max speed?

Thanks for the great setup.
I'm not able to make the required changes to the transmission as the gear ratio parameters are quite high.
For eg; For the 1st gear, the slider moves between 7.xxx to 8.xxx whereas the gear ratio for the 1st gear in Your setup is 4.847. Strange thing is I changed the max speed to 180km/h but still no success even with final gear being changed to 3.141.
Hi m8! I change my gear setup... so here you are ^^ Initial FG: 6000 - Max. Speed: 180kph - 1st: 4.039 - 2nd: 3.131 - 3rd: 2.467 - 4th: 2.049 - 5th: 1.766 - 6th: 1.537 - FG: 3.420. (With original wheel).

When this combo was up last time -a couple of years ago, I said something along these lines: You can just keep on grinding with this one; there's allways time to be found out there. I get that again. A couple of days ago i thought MY LIMIT would be around 2:11.8. Yesterday i nailed a 2:11.219 (DS3, ABS 1) (and even made a mistake in the very last corner worth around 0.150-200). Mind you I haven't changed the Setup. I'm using @Igor Fraga's Setup (thanks for posting:cheers:) with my own transmission (Basic Tranny: Initial final: 5600, Max. speed to Min.,1.&2. to Min., 4. to 2164, 5.&6. to Max. then final to 3300). But even if the gameconditions are not the same now, as they were two years ago, it might not be a bad idea to check out some of the Setups posted there: Don't think there has ever been such a pileup of Top-Alien-Setups as back then!👍
EDIT: Those Setups are not all shown in the OP (from July '14); look through the last few pages!
Agree! : Make your own setups, And testing what feels the best. It helps me in a couple tt's. Don't be afraid to make you're own tune.

Hi m8! I change my gear setup... so here you are ^^ Initial FG: 6000 - Max. Speed: 180kph - 1st: 4.039 - 2nd: 3.131 - 3rd: 2.467 - 4th: 2.049 - 5th: 1.766 - 6th: 1.537 - FG: 3.420. (With original wheel).
Many thanks for sharing your new transmission setting, after a few laps went from 2-15-772 to 2-14-522 and first on my friends list.

Yep, did about fifteen laps in the 12s today but the bloody game kept ripping me off in the last 3 corners. Wife's going away for a week tomorrow so I'm gunna take out my frustrations on the game, or I will smash my PS3 with a hammer. One of the two!! Great time you did but.:cheers::cheers:

Yep, did about fifteen laps in the 12s today but the bloody game kept ripping me off in the last 3 corners. Wife's going away for a week tomorrow so I'm gunna take out my frustrations on the game, or I will smash my PS3 with a hammer. One of the two!! Great time you did but.:cheers::cheers:

Do not break your console with a hammer :lol: :lol:. I will push you to the last entrenchments and you will give us a 2'12

Back