Hi,

I tried this:
  • completed all settings except transmission
  • set powerlimiter 92,8% = 500pp
  • reset transmission-settings
  • set max speed to 200 km/h
  • set final gear to 5000
and got what you see in the pic.

But: playin' around with the settings, from one moment to the other, it works. Absolut same settings :confused:

So I tried this seasonal once again. 1:35, 1:34, 1:36. No big improvement in more than ten tries - until I recognized my sport-hard tires :dunce:

Next try gold. Very nice tune, easy to win with it. Thanks to @Jeje6410 :cheers:

D.

Attachments

• IMG_20160910_152033.jpg
    IMG_20160910_152033.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 116
Hi,

I tried this:
  • set final gear to 5000

But: playin' around with the settings, from one moment to the other, it works. Absolut same settings :confused:

So I tried this seasonal once again. 1:35, 1:34, 1:36. No big improvement in more than ten tries - until I recognized my sport-hard tires :dunce:

Next try gold. Very nice tune, easy to win with it. Thanks to @Jeje6410 :cheers:

D.
When you reset set the Transmission do the final gear first, then the max speed and then the gears and then change the final gear to 4.047 for smoother gears.

Amazing. But I Chase you:gtpflag:

Sorry for dubbel post. My mistake....

Go HOLLAND:gtpflag:

Half way I was 3/10 from Hans but I got nervous and blew it :banghead:
Maybe you need to learn to use manual, short shifting will give you a lot of tents

Last edited:
Hi,

I tried this:
  • set final gear to 5000

D.

Thanks a lot @DeuxMilles for your comments, your enjoy and your test with this tune. Thanks again my friend :cheers:

Did I read that the TS030 has too much power even after its detuned to 50% and wore out? Must be a misprint.

Got gold time with the Cobra coupe. Time to try the Ferrari, Elise race car and beat my back up handle with the Opera car now.

________

Ok, not much time for the Ferrari and Elise, they're slow. Couldn't get within a couple seconds. So pulled out the trusty Opera S2000 and laid down some laps, with a best of 1.23.21x. I ran about 8 of the 1.21 2's and 3's, but couldn't go faster....yet.

P62 at the time.

Highest actual 500 pp car, an S2000 was 13th. Boooooo PD.

Last edited:
Have you used @Jeje6410 Opera Performance S2000 '04 tune because its an easy Gold :).
I've tried @Jeje6410 tune, and found it to be very good. Initially slightly better than the tune I had been using, although I was suffering from lots of wheel spin on acceleration - added the gear and diff settings from my old tune, and immediately went 0.7 seconds quicker!

Nice one Jeje!

I got my 1.23.2 time with:

85/80
11.0/12.95
2/3
2/2
5/6
0/0
-.08/.16

Diff
5/9/12

Flipped maxed out trans(1&2 as tall as possible, 3&4 set for best cornering balance and 5&6 almost maxed out as short as possible) with a final drive of 3.95
Basically similar to all the popular set ups.

Down force 140

If anyone wants to try it I can get more details and post them, lmk.

Is this true? AT gears are so much slower as manual?

Kossie, with a manual trans, you can up shift early to control wheel spin, downshift early to add rear braking and help pivot the car in tight turns and even use transmission to help cornering at medium speeds rather than using the brakes.

It won't make you a second faster, but it is faster. Even today's automatic high performance cars come with paddle shifters for this reason.
Letting the computer shift at exactly the same rpm when it wants to, is slower....but easier.

Last edited:
I've tried @Jeje6410 tune, and found it to be very good. Initially slightly better than the tune I had been using, although I was suffering from lots of wheel spin on acceleration - added the gear and diff settings from my old tune, and immediately went 0.7 seconds quicker!

Nice one Jeje!

Thanks a lot my friend @bone_tone . It's a real pleasure to read your enjoy and your comments. I appreciate a lot. Thanks again my friend :cheers: :cheers:

Back