500PP Racing Car Super Lap: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 521 comments
For nothing the suns comes up ..... :P

Come on aliens, This is a piece of.... 3 days and you gotta TS .

I got bored of the turtle :(

So you're let a not goodie make a art and take it as the avatar :lol:

As this is a repeat event, I'd think some of ya fast guys did this last year…

This morning I had a bunch of messages on GT6 asking me how did I get a TS030 to 500. Out of curiosity I checked out some profiles. Some of the people had under 5000 miles total. They got a long way to go. :crazy: :lol:

I managed to get gold with @lisanorm's tune for the Subaru Impreza GT300 Base Model '08 from the 520pp brands hatch seasonal a while back, I got a 1:26.825. @shaunm80's tune for the Renault Sport Megane Trophy 15th Anniversary car can achieve gold as well, with this car I managed a 1:26.955.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 71
I got bored of the turtle :(
As this is a repeat event, I'd think some of ya fast guys did this last year…

This morning I had a bunch of messages on GT6 asking me how did I get a TS030 to 500. Out of curiosity I checked out some profiles. Some of the people had under 5000 miles total. They got a long way to go. :crazy: :lol:

Hahaha, Man if i Know this i let my TS drive every night on the Indy. Again learn something :gtpflag:

For nothing the suns comes up ..... :P

Come on aliens, This is a piece of.... 3 days and you gotta TS .

So you're let a not goodie make a art and take it as the avatar :lol:
Easy @Kossie , that may have been made by a close @Doodle relative. Best not to offend the aliens, lest we find ourselves extinct like the Mayans. :scared:
P.S. I miss the turtle, he always looked like he was screaming because you made him go so fast. :cheers:
P.S.S. Wait, is that Sonic the Hedgehog? Fitting, if it is...

Last edited:
It does handle well - braking and turning in early is the key to a fast lap here, I find.
Hmm. I guess time to hit the test drive and practice. Well I did do the chassis rigidity upgrade.... I didn't screw myself did I? I mean it's super stable the way it is now. I may try the garaiya GT300
Edit: I tap. I give. 60 laps later I'm still half a second shy of gold

Last edited:
Under my backup I outran myself and posted a 1.23.7xx for P107...now I have to bring the Opera S2000 back in under wedjim to beat myself again. lol

There is another second in there.

TS030 that's been worn out to race in lesser classes, interesting.

Like using a worn out F1 car in the F2 class. Hmmmmm

The S2000 LM Race Car does the job for gold too 👍
I'm takin a break from trying again. Tryin to figure out what I'm doin wrong... Idk if I'm just pushing myself too hard or not hard enough. I have a more than capable car (and omg is it fun to thrash around :D) I forgot to mention that I'm running race hards for extra grippiness.

I'm takin a break from trying again. Tryin to figure out what I'm doin wrong... Idk if I'm just pushing myself too hard or not hard enough. I have a more than capable car (and omg is it fun to thrash around :D) I forgot to mention that I'm running race hards for extra grippiness.
I found https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/opera-performance-s2000-04.4945/, Jeje's tune but with hards the better of the s2000s. I got 1.26.410 second try, it feels like it's not doing a great deal until you look at the times. I flayed it a bit first time then steadied and then I tried the LM couldn't get within half a second with 3 tunes except for a 1.26.3xx red lap so now I'll have another shot at the Opera. Toyota, no thanks.:gtpflag:
Edit. 3 more laps 1.25.713 p 689, started the day at about 10,000 just got the message to come to dinner so that'll do me today. Bye.

Last edited:
I found https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/opera-performance-s2000-04.4945/, Jeje's tune but with hards the better of the s2000s. I got 1.26.410 second try, it feels like it's not doing a great deal until you look at the times. I flayed it a bit first time then steadied and then I tried the LM couldn't get within half a second with 3 tunes except for a 1.26.3xx red lap so now I'll have another shot at the Opera. Toyota, no thanks.:gtpflag:
Try jeje410 Opera tune with no F/R camber.

Hi,

I've problems setting the transmission at @Jeje6410 tune. Instructions say

Reset = Final Gear to 5.000 = Max speed 200 km / h = Ratios = Final Gear to 3.487

but then I can't set the gears to the mentioned numbers. I.e. 1st gear should be set to 3.849, but I can only choose between 4.136 and 5.530.

What's wrong?

D.

Hi,

Reset = Final Gear to 5.000 = Max speed 200 km / h = Ratios = Final Gear to 3.487

but then I can't set the gears to the mentioned numbers. I.e. 1st gear should be set to 3.849, but I can only choose between 4.136 and 5.530.

What's wrong?

D.
It could be a couple things,be sure you set power limiter first then set tranny. And after PL is set,reset transmission to default be fore you set the gears.

Hi,

What's wrong?

D.

As @randy1122 says it's always the transmission in last

How are you driving the TS? I barely get up to 23s?
I got either too much oversteer (wheelspin) on the exit or brutal understeer! Is there a trick to harvest more electric power?
I do not have wheel spin at all. The car has plenty tork (?). I never go to second gear. Keep low refs, it keeps plenty speed even at 6500. To harvest most, loose speed by breaking or coasting and less by friction while sliding.

I do not have wheel spin at all. The car has plenty tork (?). I never go to second gear. Keep low refs, it keeps plenty speed even at 6500. To harvest most, loose speed by breaking or coasting and less by friction while sliding.

Even in 3rd gear my car goes wild. The only driveable setup without spinning is all grip possible to the rear (+1.00 toe, full rear df, min rear springs, max rear height, 60 5 5) and no front rotation. Put 25 df to the front and the car became a mess.
I dont understand this car at all.

Back