520PP Super GT/GT300 Super Lap: Brands Hatch GP Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 434 comments
@RacingLine i love you :D hitting 33.5s every lap... Well 5 out of 5 so far. Only a matter of time. 3.25 tranny is the business ;) or maybe iv just got some well needed sleep after 10 hours lol

Was hugging shooter all the way up to the 2nd of the 3 right handers... Main corner i lose my time

I just did a 32.5 which puts me in p2 ;) The japanese hunt will be challenging.

Soon you will hit 32s for sure

Last edited:
Are u kidding me.... U give it me when i went red after the 1st corner!!!! :banghead: 🤬

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    895.6 KB · Views: 11
This TT is fun, and my car handles good I`m using the Toyota WedsSport Celica `03...Well I`m HOPING that the Wedssport is one of the slowest GT300 cars :lol: - because my best time yesterday evenig was a humble 1.37.8xx...

OK I think I can go a little lower, I spent around 2 hours of mixed driving/tuning yesterday... So far I haven`t seen others using this car, I`m just hoping those RX7s and Imprezas are faster. Would be a good excuse for me lol.

But the Wedssport handles quite well, and I have no plans of driving others here...Tonight I`ll try to improve a little...A few tenths will be OK for an average non-alien like me.. A very good TT this one

This TT is fun, and my car handles good I`m using the Toyota WedsSport Celica `03...Well I`m HOPING that the Wedssport is one of the slowest GT300 cars :lol: - because my best time yesterday evenig was a humble 1.37.8xx...

OK I think I can go a little lower, I spent around 2 hours of mixed driving/tuning yesterday... So far I haven`t seen others using this car, I`m just hoping those RX7s and Imprezas are faster. Would be a good excuse for me lol.

But the Wedssport handles quite well, and I have bo plans of driving others here...Tonight I`ll try to improve a little...A few tenths will be OK for an average non-alien like me.. A very good TT this one
The top UK guy had it in the high 33s, low 34s i think before he switched to rx7, i managed a 34.2 in it at best but didnt spend too long

OK good to know what it should be capable of...No way I`m going that low, that´s top 100 time...I`m in general in top 2-4000 thousand or something...My best result EVER was no 302. But that was a one-time only, on Matterhorn in Chap 2J....But thanks for the times You just gave me there...:sly: :lol: I like my Wedssport. Oh I shortly concidered the CuscoSubaru, but thats 4wd and understeery and boring...

OK good to know what it should be capable of...No way I`m going that low, that´s top 100 time...I`m in general in top 2-4000 thousand or something...My best result EVER was no 302. But that was a one-time only, on Matterhorn in Chap 2J....But thanks for the times You just gave me there...:sly: :lol: I like my Wedssport. Oh I shortly concidered the CuscoSubaru, but thats 4wd and understeery and boring...

Yeah, I got the Wedsport '03 to a 33.7 but the RX-7s are ruling the roost at Brands, as soon as I changed to that I did a 33.09 within a few laps.
There's a couple of versions of the Mazda in the top 20.
Good luck :cheers:

God damn it :lol: looks a mile away at the end but i was half a car into his ghost till the final right hander where my entry speed was a little ambitious :rolleyes: I dominate the 1st right hander, constantly tenth quick than him. Way better holding it and using 5th rather than 4th... I spent most of that lap actually shouting at the tv telling shooter to get out of the way hahaha :D

I am absolutely loving this car/track combo though. Its great when u can constantly fail and still be smiling at the end lol. It feels that fast now that it doesnt even feel like were driving in the wet :D

Evening gents, looking at the names here, I'd say you all need to slow down a touch, some really impressive times being set. I've just been watching that Shooters replay, his car looks like it's on rails!

Don't suppose anyone fancies sharing their setup for the RE Amemiya 300GT Base do they? I'm not what you'd call a natural tuner...

Was 70th at time of posting.

Its the 2nd one thats a 🤬 carrying the speed through and getting the traction out is hard....

Just bought another rx7. Running without body rigidity now. See what i can get

Youll get it mate. Try being level with shooter almost and binning every lap!! Still not had a 32 and iv been so close to him that many times

Yeah just more laps really. If I'd have done as many hours as you I'd like to think I'd be at a similar time :cheers:

What's the mileage on your first one?

I managed to get a 32.5 after a bit of practice which was good enough for 4th place. Made a couple of small mistakes in S1 so I would say I have a couple more tenths left to find. For my time so far, I used Praiano's tune which is pretty well balanced through the corners. Now time to hunt down P1 lol! :)

I managed to get a 32.5 after a bit of practice which was good enough for 4th place. Made a couple of small mistakes in S1 so I would say I have a couple more tenths left to find. For my time so far, I used Praiano's tune which is pretty well balanced through the corners. Now time to hunt down P1 lol! :)
Just tried praianos myself and hit a 1.32.984 on lap 2 for 19th. It definately takes those last 2 right handers better than my tune and also easier to get on the throttle everywhere really.

Great time @xChris93_ and @RacingLine
Great tune @praiano63 👍

I managed a 1:36xx in the Cusco Subaru with IM tires, and then hit a wall. I cant go faster..yet..I tried the RX7 and had zero luck even keeping it on the track. I'm going to try the tunes in this thread and see if I can get through that "wall".

Back