550PP Non-Race Car & Tuned Car 1 Lap Time Trial: Nürburgring Nordschleife

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 138 comments
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

My time: 7:05.516

550 PP
469 CV (engine 3 installed)
1143 kg (weight reduction 3 installed)

I changed the oil and installed improve body rigidity (but no idea if it makes difference)

Suspension

F/R
85/85
12.61/10.29
6/2
8/8
7/1
0/0
0/0

Racing Brake Kit
6/3

On the transmission I only set the max speed to 300

LSD
30/5/5

Downforce
F/R
350/600

Tuned with ABS 1 and nothing else.

Thanks for the great set up Josa! It knocked 5 seconds off my best time and got my old ass gold.

Ok hehe :D starting to feel "healthy" again and improved my time already on the first god damn try so I knew this is going to be a good one :dopey: I didn't do anything to the tune I posted for it felt and seemed good to me and I improved on my second try too :dopey: after that it took a while but then I made pretty damn good lap around 6:54:4xx, or I thought it was pretty good (except few mistakes) until I got really great start and coming towards the end I was already ahead of my ghost by .9xx :eek: at that point those god damn top 10 spots started flashing on my eyes making the driving REALLY hard and made first huge mistakes on that really fast part before those last two turns before the back straight, and also first of those slower turns I mess up like really bad and just in one sector I lost over 6 tenths and I was REALLY freaking pissed but still few tenths ahead and managed to squeeze out one tenth in the end taking me down to 6:54.119 witch I would've been MORE than pleased with if I just wouldn't have thrown away lap around 53:7 :ouch: and really those few mistakes at the end were so huge that I can't be too happy anyway no matter what's the time :lol: heheh naah, I'll get back to it tomorrow and perhaps I'll brake in to 53's :) at least this was my plan when I stopped, being honest planning something doesn't usually quite cut it :D heheh naah. good luck fellas :) 👍 (I'm was on spot 13 when stopped playing so I guess I was just bit UNLUCKY there in the end :D)

:cheers:

Last edited:
ODB
Ok hehe :D starting to feel "healthy" again and improved my time already on the first god damn try so I knew this is going to be a good one :dopey: I didn't do anything to the tune I posted for it felt and seemed good to me and I improved on my second try too :dopey: after that it took a while but then I made pretty damn good lap around 6:54:4xx, or I thought it was pretty good (except few mistakes) until I got really great start and coming towards the end I was already ahead of my ghost by .9xx :eek: at that point those god damn top 10 spots started flashing on my eyes making the driving REALLY hard and made first huge mistakes on that really fast part before those last two turns before the back straight, and also first of those slower turns I mess up like really bad and just in one sector I lost over 6 tenths and I was REALLY freaking pissed but still few tenths ahead and managed to squeeze out one tenth in the end taking me down to 6:54.119 witch I would've been MORE than pleased with if I just wouldn't have thrown away lap around 53:7 :ouch: and really those few mistakes at the end were so huge that I can't be too happy anyway no matter what's the time :lol: heheh naah, I'll get back to it tomorrow and perhaps I'll brake in to 53's :) at least this was my plan when I stopped, being honest planning something doesn't usually quite cut it :D heheh naah. good luck fellas :) 👍 (I'm was on spot 13 when stopped playing so I guess I was just bit UNLUCKY there in the end :D)

:cheers:
Goodluck man :) you will get a 6:53 because you will be surprised where you find the time, I wanna take 1st but the Japanese and there controller freaks seem to be doing the better job and it's very difficult to match them

Goodluck man :) you will get a 6:53 because you will be surprised where you find the time, I wanna take 1st but the Japanese and there controller freaks seem to be doing the better job and it's very difficult to match them

Thanks man :) braking in to 53's shouldn't be no more than matter of giving it few more laps for if I had those magig scirrors and glue I'd craft you a really nice lap out of my best sectors somewhere in the low 53's in no time :D I mean first 3 qurters of my current PB lap is pretty good but it's not like I was nailing it and as I did few laps following that ghost there really is time left just about everywhere :) sadly it never goes like in the movies so if and as I have some time after work I'll give it a go and see what happens :)

Good luck for hunting that 1st place, at least on this track there's ALWAYS time left so just keep pushing as long as there's nothing left of you and then carry on for few more hours :D hehehe naah take it easy and best of luck mate :cheers:

Last edited:
ODB
Thanks man :) braking in to 53's shouldn't be no more than matter of giving it few more laps for if I had those magig scirrors and glue I'd craft you a really nice lap out of my best sectors somewhere in the low 53's in no time :D I mean first 3 qurters of my current PB lap is pretty good but it's not like I was nailing it and as I did few laps following that ghost there really is time left just about everywhere :) sadly it never goes like in the movies so if and as I have some time after work I'll give it a go and see what happens :)

Good luck for hunting that 1st place, at least on this track there's ALWAYS time left so just keep pushing as long as there's nothing left of you and then carry on for few more hours :D hehehe naah take it easy and best of luck mate :cheers:
I agree, I need to work on a tune what going to give me the top speed and good handling in the wet, them Japanese are damn crazy

Japanese are damn crazy

Hah yeah :D when yesterday I stopped playin I was 4th outside japan and only holding the 13th place world wide :D tells quite much already :D so yeah, while they are just people too, many of them got that extra little something making them REALLY good in everything they do :) so yeah one more time, best of luck man!!

ODB
Hah yeah :D when yesterday I stopped playin I was 4th outside japan and only holding the 13th place world wide :D tells quite much already :D so yeah, while they are just people too, many of them got that extra little something making them REALLY good in everything they do :) so yeah one more time, best of luck man!!
Thanks man :)
Sadly i haven't done it for few days because of family problems, but soon thats all good i'll be back at it :)

Pffft lol 2nd lap 53:424 9th place :D finally I at least appear in top ten :D last events I made it only 11th few times :dopey: hehe, go check out my taggy paint job guys, I've used those rims since I remember :D

Still on same tune 👍

Edit: pfft one lap following my ghost and there's still time left everywhere :crazy: no wonder people are getting below 50's :scared:

Lol looking at my replay and it was awful lap TBH :D

Last edited:
ODB
Pffft lol 2nd lap 53:424 9th place :D finally I at least appear in top ten :D last events I made it only 11th few times :dopey: hehe, go check out my taggy paint job guys, I've used those rims since I remember :D

Still on same tune 👍

Edit: pfft one lap following my ghost and there's still time left everywhere :crazy: no wonder people are getting below 50's :scared:

Lol looking at my replay and it was awful lap TBH :D
I watched your lap and yes there few mistakes lol, lucky save when you hit the grass man that was a close call and i notice after that corner you turned way too early into the next corner, there are a more errors i notice but i don't know corner names or anything so i can't point them out lol

Yes, there will be a new set of normal time trials next week. These are bonus events.

Looks like my worst fears might have come true here :confused:

Was waiting assuming a new batch of TT's was about to come out 8 minutes ago, but doesn't looking like they released any new TT's. :confused:

Really could have done without the rain. Tried for 50+times and finally got a 7.28.xxx lap. Won't be doing this again.

I watched your lap and yes there few mistakes lol, lucky save when you hit the grass man that was a close call

Hahahahah thanks for watching man :D FEW mistakes was very modest way to but it thanks for that also :D heheh I mean turning in to that corner from grass was just a grown jewel of that beautiful beautiful lap :D but to my defense I have to say it really was just a second lap and I was just trying get in some sort of lap so I have some ghost to refer my time to... I watched my replay and I'm late in more that few occasions and they really are places that even aren't so difficult lol...

fter that corner you turned way too early into the next corner

hah well I got just a TAD distracted from that previous corner I have to admit :D heheh yeah, gonna have to try it out few more times next week some point...

Better next year people :cheers: :gtpflag:

Down to 6:56,091 with the R8 4.2 FSI '07. :D
Would like to be fastest non NSX but the W12 Nardo seems to be to strong. :crazy:

My tune:

140 108
7,35 8,40
1 1
2 2
7 7
0,0 0,0
0,00 -0,15

racing brake: 6 / 3

LSD: 5 / 10 / 5 (front), 5 / 20 / 5 (rear)

torque split: 22:78

power: sport CPU and racing exhaust @ 96,7% limiter

weight: install all parts = 1.248kg

aero: 100 / 200

gearbox:
reset to default
topspeed: 200km/h
gears ( 1st - 6th ): 4,525 / 3,575 / 2,895 / 2,365 / 1,945 / 1,600
than move final gear to 2,000

This one surprised me. I started with my trusty Elise, but after 5 laps I was still 3 seconds off of gold. I switched to the NSX and it took 3 laps to beat gold, and only by 3 seconds. I think I need a more stable tune for that car.

Damn I stuff up on them weird corners before back stright :banghead: still beat my best lap but i could had 2nd with a 6:48!! So mad with myself for that, got 6:49.491

Edit: 6:49.422, i've notice the rain change everytime you back out the event and go back in, I had understeer in a corner where earlier i did it so damn nicely and was confused why i could now do that last bit before the stright all fast and easy, but now i know it's like that glitch in GT academy but it's with the rain

Last edited:
i think he means that when you exit and re-enter the event , the grip level changes (sometimes)...
not much but enough to improve laptimes ...
same as the redbull event .. the moment the rain begins can change ..(going then from 40-45% to 30-37%)
i was able to beat my time with more then 3seconds difference as i saw the new leader had less rain then i had...
but again it's not always the same changes so you can't really figure when it'll be the way you want.
quite disappointing .

NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

My time: 7:05.516

550 PP
469 CV (engine 3 installed)
1143 kg (weight reduction 3 installed)

I changed the oil and installed improve body rigidity (but no idea if it makes difference)

Suspension

F/R
85/85
12.61/10.29
6/2
8/8
7/1
0/0
0/0

Racing Brake Kit
6/3

On the transmission I only set the max speed to 300

LSD
30/5/5

Downforce
F/R
350/600

Tuned with ABS 1 and nothing else.

Did you power limit the engine?
If so by how much?

A whole afternoon spent to only improve my time by 0.5 seconds, to put me in position 2339! I've tried the NSX-R, the ZZ11, the Audi R8, and the VW Nardo, and my time is virtually identical with each car - slowest for me is the NSX-R, fastest is the ZZ11........

Obviously no point in trying to improve further, as my laps are so consistent, and I cannot see how to make up more time.

Did you power limit the engine?
If so by how much?
I've changed my setup since this post, found out that engine 3 makes things more difficult. Just run without it and limit to hit the 550 PP. I've already changed oil 2 times since the beginning of this TT.

Just entered using the FD3S FEED replica (RIDOX's tune with as close as possible to real life values) of RX7 Spirit R, just a bit more powerful to get close to 550PPs and did a 7'25" in 1st clear lap with ABS=1 only and using DS3. I will try to do a better one tomorrow with my wheel and the help of the ghost.

Great job guys here for approaching the top world ranks.

And a great 2016 to all! :cheers:

Last edited:
quite disappointing .
We have the same issue here, happening right at this moment.
A couple of days ago, it was perfectly fine weather and now it's raining.
How dissapointing huh?
Anyway, I was wondering if you had the developer contact details for the weather application running above my house?
I would like to file a complaint about their software.

Back