550PP Non-Race Car & Tuned Car 1 Lap Time Trial: Nürburgring Nordschleife

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 138 comments
Golded on my second try with the Mazda RX500. It definitely isn't the fastest car for this event but it's both fun and challenging to drive. Dat suspension!

I tested the Murcielago SV after the Gallardo and the splits where pretty much the same,
but I went off track after ca. 5:30 two times.
Than i was invited to my aunts birthday and i'm drunk at the moment so i'll have to
try again tomorrow. :P

The Miura should be another great car.

:lol: digital drunk driving can be pretty fun (especially in the rain)

Good to know the sv is on similar pace to the gallardo. I think it's a cooler car, so will be nice being able to drive one of the bigger lambos rather than the gallardo if there are ever any Italian TT's with paramenters where the lambos can come into play.

Not sure why I am so anti-gallardo, lol. I was driving down the I-10 between California and Arizona once a few years ago (it has some very long stretches of straightaways that are like 5 miles long or more, in the middle of the desert with no civilization or anything to the horizon in any direction), and I was moving along at a nice clip in a 350z feeling like I was the king of the road for the moment, when suddenly I got passed on the right by a freaking Gallardo LOL. Just saw a bright yellow blur coming up from behind me and whoooooooooosh it was gone :nervous: It definitely looked pretty awesome to see one moving at high speed up close and personal. But, in the video game, when I have the choices of the bigger badder lambos at my disposal, I think I like those ones even better.

That was actually only the 2nd fastest I've ever seen a car go on the I-10 by the way. A year or two before that, I was cruising along at fairly tame speed of only around 85-90 mph (about the avg speed of cars on that stretch of road when there isn't any traffic, since it's so straight and desolate, and you can see for miles ahead of you when it's at a slight downhill angle) and I saw some car coming up RIDICULOUSLY fast way off in the distance behind me. It was still about half a mile behind me, so I pulled into the right-hand lane and watched and waited for it to pass by me on the left. It was definitely going more than twice as fast as me, probably around 200-220 mph or so. Was a heavily modified final-model RX-7. That rotary engine was screaming. I don't think I've ever heard a noise come out of a car like that before or after, on public roads.

Then again, since you are German, you have the autobahn, so the I-10 would probably seem boring by comparison hahaha. I bet you've seen some M5's and AMG's moving along at a nice speed over there.

Well I did try a few cars lol. Turns out the Red Devil and Trans Cammer both hate the Ring.:lol: So I thought, why not try the Toronado? I think gold is doable with it if I can keep it on the track.:banghead: It has surprisingly good grip but even all power limited the torque is outrageous.

Lmao, I hope you saved the lap replay of that. Big shaggy American muscle car on the Nurb in the rain lolol. I bet your palms got pretty sweaty by the end of that run.

:lol: digital drunk driving can be pretty fun (especially in the rain)

Good to know the sv is on similar pace to the gallardo. I think it's a cooler car, so will be nice being able to drive one of the bigger lambos rather than the gallardo if there are ever any Italian TT's with paramenters where the lambos can come into play.

Not sure why I am so anti-gallardo, lol. I was driving down the I-10 between California and Arizona once a few years ago (it has some very long stretches of straightaways that are like 5 miles long or more, in the middle of the desert with no civilization or anything to the horizon in any direction), and I was moving along at a nice clip in a 350z feeling like I was the king of the road for the moment, when suddenly I got passed on the right by a freaking Gallardo LOL. Just saw a bright yellow blur coming up from behind me and whoooooooooosh it was gone :nervous: It definitely looked pretty awesome to see one moving at high speed up close and personal. But, in the video game, when I have the choices of the bigger badder lambos at my disposal, I think I like those ones even better.

That was actually only the 2nd fastest I've ever seen a car go on the I-10 by the way. A year or two before that, I was cruising along at fairly tame speed of only around 85-90 mph (about the avg speed of cars on that stretch of road when there isn't any traffic, since it's so straight and desolate, and you can see for miles ahead of you when it's at a slight downhill angle) and I saw some car coming up RIDICULOUSLY fast way off in the distance behind me. It was still about half a mile behind me, so I pulled into the right-hand lane and watched and waited for it to pass by me on the left. It was definitely going more than twice as fast as me, probably around 200-220 mph or so. Was a heavily modified final-model RX-7. That rotary engine was screaming. I don't think I've ever heard a noise come out of a car like that before or after, on public roads.

Then again, since you are German, you have the autobahn, so the I-10 would probably seem boring by comparison hahaha. I bet you've seen some M5's and AMG's moving along at a nice speed over there.

Most times there is just to much traffic to go as fast as you want to. Fastest i have seen was a Audi R8 that past me very fast while i was at 200km/h. He was probably around 260km/h.
But i start working early and drive autobahn at 5 o'clock a.m. there is not much traffic, so i can drive 220km/h every day. :D

Unfortunately my car doesn't go faster. :irked:

Just got a clean lap with the Murcielago SV 7:02,630, under 7mins is possible but only with a very good lap.

7:05.404 on my second complete lap.

I love this combination!

The car feels great (when you get it hooked up right)!

Looks like q---DOCK---p and FINAL---MIX are the same person (the #1 and #3 ranked players in this TT).

They both use capital letters and use 3 dashes for the dashes in their screennames, and when you open their profile thing when you click on their names, it shows "D.DOCK1205" as the name for q---DOCK---p and it shows "M.FINAL" as the name for FINAL---MIX. So, given that they used the same name-reversal thing for their non-sn name for both accounts, combined with the other thing, makes it like a 99.9% chance they're the same person.

I find this practice to be somewhat annoying. Like, I don't have as much of an issue with it if the 2nd account is made for the purpose of being able to try out a 2nd model of car, or like, use a DS3 controller for one but use a wheel/pedals for the other, or use Active Steering/TC for one but use no Driving Aids for the other, or things of that nature, in order to see how they can do with various self-imposed blatant differences between the types of attempts they do on their primary/secondary accounts.

But, when they literally use the exact same car with the exact same driving settings, then it's like, what's the point. All that does is just skew the rankings data of where the other people in the TT really placed. Like, if 30-50% of the people in the Top 250 are really just the secondary/3rdary/4thary/5thary/etc-ary accounts of various people, then who knows what place I really finished if I finished in 200th place. Maybe 160th, maybe 137th, maybe 179th, I have no way to know for sure.

So, if they are gonna mess up the rankings by doing that, it's like, at the very least it'd be nice if they were limited to not using more than 1 additional account (like, only 2 total at the most, not 3 or more per person), and have it be that you have to have some kind of actual difference, like use a different model of car, or different controller-type or different driving settings, rather than just be doing the exact same thing on 2 or more names.

Maybe that's just me though, I dunno. I'm curious if others feel the same way about it or not.

Last edited:
Looks like q---DOCK---p and FINAL---MIX are the same person (the #1 and #3 ranked players in this TT).

They both use capital letters and use 3 dashes for the dashes in their screennames, and when you open their profile thing when you click on their names, it shows "D.DOCK1205" as the name for q---DOCK---p and it shows "M.FINAL" as the name for FINAL---MIX. So, given that they used the same name-reversal thing for their non-sn name for both accounts, combined with the other thing, makes it like a 99.9% chance they're the same person.

I find this practice to be somewhat annoying. Like, I don't have as much of an issue with it if the 2nd account is made for the purpose of being able to try out a 2nd model of car, or like, use a DS3 controller for one but use a wheel/pedals for the other, or use Active Steering/TC for one but use no Driving Aids for the other, or things of that nature, in order to see how they can do with various self-imposed blatant differences between the types of attempts they do on their primary/secondary accounts.

But, when they literally use the exact same car with the exact same driving settings, then it's like, what's the point. All that does is just skew the rankings data of where the other people in the TT really placed. Like, if 30-50% of the people in the Top 250 are really just the secondary/3rdary/4thary/5thary/etc-ary accounts of various people, then who knows what place I really finished if I finished in 200th place. Maybe 160th, maybe 137th, maybe 179th, I have no way to know for sure.

So, if they are gonna mess up the rankings by doing that, it's like, at the very least it'd be nice if they were limited to not using more than 1 additional account (like, only 2 total at the most, not 3 or more per person), and have it be that you have to have some kind of actual difference, like use a different model of car, or different controller-type or different driving settings, rather than just be doing the exact same thing on 2 or more names.

Maybe that's just me though, I dunno. I'm curious if others feel the same way about it or not.
I've used 2 accounts but for change of car as you can see beau231 is driving audi r8, I agree tho, if you use 2 accounts with same car and settings than what's the point? It's silly and it doesn't make you any better

Im not sure if your right with q---lock and final---mix are same guy, japanese do make weird names and most japanese don't use there real names when it comes to showing it on there profile

Let me first say congrats to all who Golded this event. Next if I never see another TT or Seasonal Race at the 'Ring it will be way too soon. I've struggled with this event since the 1st day. I have never been DQ'd more time in this one TT than all the others put together. Many thanks to @Stotty for the NSX tune. It allowed me to get a Silver 6 sec. off of Gold. I simply just ain't going looking for a better time. I used multiple cars (all of the suggested one in this thread) trying to just complete this event. I really liked the Alpine just couldn't keep it on the track. Stotty's tune on the NSX got me the Silver and I'm very happy with that.

The fact that the rain differ is simply retarded. But I got a session where the rain only got up to 26%, wich despite my poor driving got me a 6:52

@Racin510s : take the NSX-R, and make these changes:
max ride height
min spring rate
1/1 dampers
7/7 ARB
0/0 camber
-0.35/0.00 toe

initial lsd 10
acceleration 5
deacceleration 40

(for reference, this is what I used, but my LSD was 5/6/9)

I don't care.

I'll ask him when I see him.

I'll ask him when I see him.

Thank you.

Btw, he is one of my favorite drivers in the game. The rest of the post wasn't intended to be "against" him or anything like that, it just reminded me of an issue I had been thinking about during the previous set of TT's.

Like I said, I'm fine with people using 2nd accounts if they use a different model of car for the runs they do on their 2nd account, or if they use significantly different settings or equipment (like a DS3 on one account and a Wheel on the other account, or All Aids Turned Off on one account and AS/TC turned on on the other).

The only time it annoys me is if the person uses the same exact model of car and equipment and driving settings and everything on 2 or more accounts, because then at that point it's not showing off how fast the person is capable of going in a different "scenario", but rather is just two identical types of attempts under 2 different names, which does nothing other than skew the leaderboard rankings, you know what I mean?

Not sure if most people get what I'm saying (looks like Beau understood exactly what I meant, but, I feel like some other people if they skim my post too quickly might misunderstand what I'm actually saying). Anyway, I would appreciate it if you explained to him that I have a lot of respect for his driving, and think he might be the best DS3 player in the game, so, definitely no offense intended, in case it sounded that way.

Last edited:
Let me first say congrats to all who Golded this event. Next if I never see another TT or Seasonal Race at the 'Ring it will be way too soon. I've struggled with this event since the 1st day. I have never been DQ'd more time in this one TT than all the others put together. Many thanks to @Stotty for the NSX tune. It allowed me to get a Silver 6 sec. off of Gold. I simply just ain't going looking for a better time. I used multiple cars (all of the suggested one in this thread) trying to just complete this event. I really liked the Alpine just couldn't keep it on the track. Stotty's tune on the NSX got me the Silver and I'm very happy with that.
Take the GTV alpine, I'm sucks on this track, But in 3 laps I get gold. Take the strong steer manager and traction control and abs at 1. Even my lap was not so good, I slipped somethimes so a gold medal is not so hard to get?

Last edited:
Thank you.

Btw, he is one of my favorite drivers in the game. The rest of the post wasn't intended to be "against" him or anything like that, it just reminded me of an issue I had been thinking about during the previous set of TT's.

Like I said, I'm fine with people using 2nd accounts if they use a different model of car for the runs they do on their 2nd account, or if they use significantly different settings or equipment (like a DS3 on one account and a Wheel on the other account, or All Aids Turned Off on one account and AS/TC turned on on the other).

The only time it annoys me is if the person uses the same exact model of car and equipment and driving settings and everything on 2 or more accounts, because then at that point it's not showing off how fast the person is capable of going in a different "scenario", but rather is just two identical types of attempts under 2 different names, which does nothing other than skew the leaderboard rankings, you know what I mean?

Not sure if most people get what I'm saying (looks like Beau understood exactly what I meant, but, I feel like some other people if they skim my post too quickly might misunderstand what I'm actually saying). Anyway, I would appreciate it if you explained to him that I have a lot of respect for his driving, and think he might be the best DS3 player in the game, so, definitely no offense intended, in case it sounded that way.

they're friends but they are different people indeed.

Back