550PP Non-Race Car & Tuned Car 1 Lap Time Trial: Nürburgring Nordschleife

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 138 comments
Down to 6:56,091 with the R8 4.2 FSI '07. :D
Would like to be fastest non NSX but the W12 Nardo seems to be to strong. :crazy:

My tune:

140 108
7,35 8,40
1 1
2 2
7 7
0,0 0,0
0,00 -0,15

racing brake: 6 / 3

LSD: 5 / 10 / 5 (front), 5 / 20 / 5 (rear)

torque split: 22:78

power: sport CPU and racing exhaust @ 96,7% limiter

weight: install all parts = 1.248kg

aero: 100 / 200

gearbox:
reset to default
topspeed: 200km/h
gears ( 1st - 6th ): 4,525 / 3,575 / 2,895 / 2,365 / 1,945 / 1,600
than move final gear to 2,000
Your tune works well mate, 6:55.620 for me and i think bit more practice i could get 6:54

6:53.046 In the Audi R8 with @Ed_Night tune :) this is more fun than the NSX but yet slower, 15th in the world beating all the W12s and Alpine VGTs :)

Well done mate, i can see a 54 for myself but 53 is amazing. 👍

I also got into the 56's with the ZZll and the GT-R V-spec, think the ZZll should be the fastest of these
3 if you get a good lap.

Well done mate, i can see a 54 for myself but 53 is amazing. 👍

I also got into the 56's with the ZZll and the GT-R V-spec, think the ZZll should be the fastest of these
3 if you get a good lap.
ZZll normally the op 4WD car so guessing that be quickest, i tryed the nissan 2020 but it drifts too much for my liking, i'll try the GT-R tho, i would like a GT-R to have a faster than the R8, big GT-R fan :)
And you use the R34 v-spec?

For anyone who's wondering how many people have entered the challenge I've got the information. With the time of 3 hours 33 minutes 33 seconds 996 thousands I'm second to last. Lol, one crazy Japanese driver have managed to get 5 hours 33 minutes. So at the moment there are 47619 people who have entered and completed one lap in this event.

January 5th 3:45 PM Update #1 48718
January 6th 11:49 PM Update #2 51148

Attachments

• IMG_20160104_212340.jpg
    IMG_20160104_212340.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Why not RS tires? Why not? This 🤬 sport and comfort tires sucks. It's like a %^&*

rink. I'd rather ride my fiat 500 on a Ice/skating rink than this crappy TT's.

but success to the people who did good :lol:

Last edited:
Here is my Setup for the Nissan GT-R SpecV '09. My personal best with it is 6:56,5xx.

Most important thing is the color. :lol:

2016-01-05 18.18.08.jpg

130 105
9,51 8,72
1 2
2 3
7 7
0,2 0,1
0,03 -0,45

racing brake: 6 / 4

LSD: 5 / 10 / 5 ( front ), 8 / 20 / 15 ( rear )

torque split: 26:74

power: limiter @ 96,6%

weight: install all parts = 1.345kg

aero: 20 / 40

gearbox:
reset to default
topspeed: 220km/h
gears ( 1st - 6th ): 3,552 / 2,750 / 2,180 / 1,765 / 1,455 / 1,200
then final gear to 2,500

Why not RS tires? Why not? This 🤬 sport and comfort tires sucks. It's like a %^&*

rink. I'd rather ride my fiat 500 on a Ice/skating rink than this crappy TT's.

but success to the people who did good :lol:
Sorry but when do you drive road cars on racing tyres? I think it's good that GT makes it kinda realistic with tyres
Here is my Setup for the Nissan GT-R SpecV '09. My personal best with it is 6:56,5xx.

Most important thing is the color. :lol:

View attachment 498323

130 105
9,51 8,72
1 2
2 3
7 7
0,2 0,1
0,03 -0,45

racing brake: 6 / 4

LSD: 5 / 10 / 5 ( front ), 8 / 20 / 15 ( rear )

torque split: 26:74

power: limiter @ 96,6%

weight: install all parts = 1.345kg

aero: 20 / 40

gearbox:
reset to default
topspeed: 220km/h
gears ( 1st - 6th ): 3,552 / 2,750 / 2,180 / 1,765 / 1,455 / 1,200
then final gear to 2,500
I'll give this a try, wonder if this beats the Audi R8
Edit: The GT-R was difficult for me to get the feeling to, 6:56.3xx and i believe if i could get better with the car 6:54s but it won't beat the audi, im going to try crack top 10 in the audi if i can't i'll use the w12 and try see if that will do me better

Last edited:
Sorry but when do you drive road cars on racing tyres? I think it's good that GT makes it kinda realistic with tyres
I'll give this a try, wonder if this beats the Audi R8
Edit: The GT-R was difficult for me to get the feeling to, 6:56.3xx and i believe if i could get better with the car 6:54s but it won't beat the audi, im going to try crack top 10 in the audi if i can't i'll use the w12 and try see if that will do me better

Gl man. I always get a kick out of seeing how fast people can go in the non 1st-fastest car models for the TT events.

In addition to the VW Nardo and the Audi 4.2 and the Nissan GT-R, I also saw someone had a ZZII fairly high in the rankings (not surprising, since this car seems to be one of "those" cars that tends to be a good 2nd, 3rd or 4th fastest type of car in a lot of the 500pp or 550pp non-race-car TT events). So, depending on whether or not you are philosophically opposed to that car, I guess that could be one more car to add to the list of ones to try out maybe.

Btw, I am curious, what are some of the next fastest car models after that?

Like, after the NSX-prototype, VW Nardo, Audi R8 4.2, ZZII, and Nissan GT-R V-Spec '09, what are some other cars (not counting the Vision Gran Turismo cars) that would be "next" on that list after the ones I just listed?

I think I remember Ed mentioning one of the lamborghinis a while back, but I can't remember which one he considers to be the best (for TT's in this type of way, I mean). I think I saw a random Aventador somewhat high up on a list a few TT's ago, on the one that required Italian cars (I think it was the one where the FXX was the go-to), but I think Ed said the Murcielago Superveloce or one of those was the one he liked. Although I think I might be confusing two different TT's together. I think his thing about the Murc was for the Eifel event actually.

I guess maybe the BMW CSL or GTR or one of those would probably also get mentioned here (maybe)?

So yea, so I'm curious what you and Ed Night (and anyone else who enjoys this secondary aspect of the TT's) feel are some other car models with serious "potential", other than the ones already listed in this post?

Last edited:
Gl man. I always get a kick out of seeing how fast people can go in the non 1st-fastest car models for the TT events.

In addition to the VW Nardo and the Audi 4.2 and the Nissan GT-R, I also saw someone had a ZZII fairly high in the rankings (not surprising, since this car seems to be one of "those" cars that tends to be a good 2nd, 3rd or 4th fastest type of car in a lot of the 500pp or 550pp non-race-car TT events). So, depending on whether or not you are philosophically opposed to that car, I guess that could be one more car to add to the list of ones to try out maybe.

Btw, I am curious, what are some of the next fastest car models after that?

Like, after the NSX-prototype, VW Nardo, Audi R8 4.2, ZZII, and Nissan GT-R V-Spec '09, what are some other cars (not counting the Vision Gran Turismo cars) that would be "next" on that list after the ones I just listed?

I think I remember Ed mentioning one of the lamborghinis a while back, but I can't remember which one he considers to be the best (for TT's in this type of way, I mean). I think I saw a random Aventador somewhat high up on a list a few TT's ago, on the one that required Italian cars (I think it was the one where the FXX was the go-to), but I think Ed said the Murcielago Superveloce or one of those was the one he liked. Although I think I might be confusing two different TT's together. I think his thing about the Murc was for the Eifel event actually.

I guess maybe the BMW CSL or GTR or one of those would probably also get mentioned here (maybe)?

So yea, so I'm curious what you and Ed Night (and anyone else who enjoys this secondary aspect of the TT's) feel are some other car models with serious "potential", other than the ones already listed in this post?
the ZZII is the fastest 4WD road car and i believe that should be 2nd fastest then the VW W12.
I believe in GT5 the gallardo was the fastest in a lamborghini TT but not sure now, i'll give the lamborghinis a try when I get time

In TT's where the PP-limit is within reach of the Suzuki GX/4 (or what's it called?; the "double motorcycle"), it's usually worth the effort to try it out. Only thing is: Whenever we get the chance, NOT to drive the Suzuki.....! :lol:

the ZZII is the fastest 4WD road car and i believe that should be 2nd fastest then the VW W12.
I believe in GT5 the gallardo was the fastest in a lamborghini TT but not sure now, i'll give the lamborghinis a try when I get time

Cool, I am curious to know which of the lamborghinis you end up liking the best, as far as TT-viability. I know in GT5 the Gallardo blew the heavier lambos away by a wide margin, but I think in GT6 they tweaked all the lambos a bit to where they are more evenly matched, so one of the heavier lambos might end up being the better TT-car nowadays than the Gallardo maybe. Not sure which one though, if it would be the superveloce or the aventador or so forth.

In TT's where the PP-limit is within reach of the Suzuki GX/4 (or what's it called?; the "double motorcycle"), it's usually worth the effort to try it out. Only thing is: Whenever we get the chance, NOT to drive the Suzuki.....! :lol:

Yea, I forgot about the GSX. Seems like at 450pp, the GSX is the clear best, then at 500pp it's the "crossover"-pp-range between the GSX and NSX Prototype, and depends what type of track it is as far as whether most of the people in the Top 250 prefer the GSX or the NSX, with the NSX being the slight favorite already by that pp-level, and then by 550pp the NSX dominates and there are barely any people in the Top 250 in the GSX by that pp-level any more, since then the speed advantage of the NSX more than makes up for the slight handling-edge that the GSX has on the sharper, lower-speed corners.

Cool, I am curious to know which of the lamborghinis you end up liking the best, as far as TT-viability. I know in GT5 the Gallardo blew the heavier lambos away by a wide margin, but I think in GT6 they tweaked all the lambos a bit to where they are more evenly matched, so one of the heavier lambos might end up being the better TT-car nowadays than the Gallardo maybe. Not sure which one though, if it would be the superveloce or the aventador or so forth.

Just had a go with the Gallardo and clocked a 7:01,550 on my 1st run to the finish line.
Shouldn't be a problem to get it under 7 mins.
The limit for the car is around 6:58 - 6:57 i think.

Just had a go with the Gallardo and clocked a 7:01,550 on my 1st run to the finish line.
Shouldn't be a problem to get it under 7 mins.
The limit for the car is around 6:58 - 6:57 i think.

Is the Gallardo the fastest model of Lamborghini, or would you say the Murcielago/Aventador are even faster?

Well I tested the gallardo and it seem to feel better than the others but it's got no downforce so it kinda wasn't a car to make a top 50 lap

Ah. Ty for giving it a test. I was hoping maybe the superveloce or aventador would be better than the gallardo, because in real life I think they are kind of more badass cars than the gallardo, heh heh. Oh well, the gallardo is still a pretty cool car as well though, so that's okay still

I tested the Murcielago SV after the Gallardo and the splits where pretty much the same,
but I went off track after ca. 5:30 two times.
Than i was invited to my aunts birthday and i'm drunk at the moment so i'll have to
try again tomorrow. :P

The Miura should be another great car.

Back