600PP 2WD Racing Car Super Lap: Suzuka Circuit 2014

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 144 comments
1.48.3 with the TS030 smooth, i think 1.46 may be possible for me, that means the winning time will approximately 1.43? I 've alsof tried the 2J, Nuth with the 3 gears its almost like driving an automatic, andere i don' t like automatics even when they are gast so exit with the 2J for me!!

20150221_145228.jpg
Using the Sport Megane Trophy '11 still can get gold although not that easy. Max 568pp .Lol.

Last edited:
made my own tune for the TS030 and clocked 1:48.1 after some attempts. There is a lot of room for improvement, looking forward to clock 1:45 in the incoming days :D

Put a Toyota in the top ten with a sub 1.46 im happy with that for a hours running time

Your replay was real helpful to me 👍

I'm a tenth up at sector 1, then I brake too much in spoon curve by the looks of it, which loses me almost half a second by the end of the lap. What DF are you using??

I'll take that challenge! But I realize it's unfair since I'm a young 55.

Trying to make the challenge a little harder since I've got five years on you;):D

Using my Toyota TS030 (and using @SW__10 's tune:tup:) I've lowered my time to 1:47.799:)

I think I should be able to find a little more time with practice, but I'm already pushing pretty hard.:crazy:

A few more laps and I've now set a 1:47.563 lap!:)

Good luck!:cheers:
GTsail

Last edited:
Trying to do this with the Toyota FT-1 VGT, but still 2s off. I feel this car isn't good for much more than that here. Still like it, though.

What do you guys think? Does the TS030 stand a chance to keep the Top10 spot(s)? I will try the 2J at the weekend, then see what happens...

It depends on what the aliens choose to drive... :lol::lol::lol:

Nah, seriously, my guess is that top ten will be filled with 2J. But, of course, I could be wrong.

Try here. Just reduce power till 600PP & play around with final gear.
Yup that's the one i used, only i changed the weightdistribution to 50:50 with 41kg at -50 and brakebalance at 9/7 for my drive style.
Maybe i should try the 45:55 weight distribution and adapt my drivestyle. maybe later ;-)..

Yesterday i grabbed my 2J with whatever tune it had and drove a 1:46.951 with it. Felt really stable; i did it With DS3/X-throttle, TC 0, and no AS.
After a little digging, i just found out that i was using @iliasdc's excellent Setup from the RaceCar superlap event at Rodenboden back in October. I strongly recommend that as a base -although this track is rather different, so it should be possible to benefit from adjustments.
I don't know how to link, so i hope he'll forgive me for posting the setup here. All credits to iliasdc!

Rigidity Improvement, No oil change.
Ballast: 85kg at +18
LSD: 5 15 5
Suspension:
65 53
10,38 12,51
4 6
4 7
6 6
0 0
-0,01 -0,5
BB: 10 9

Set Final to 5500, Max 220 km/h, 1:1,580 , 2:1,132 , 3:0,847 , Final: 3840

I can't enter the game atm as i'm downloading GT6 (:mad:system gradually coming to total refusal of loading disc in perfect condition!), but i THINK the 3840 was my setting for final gear. You might also wanna try 1.st gear on 1,480 as i did on my best lap -of which there incidentally was two: Yes i did two laps with that exact time -and they were rather different, so there should be a little more...

Another great tune by SW_10! After about 5 red laps, I put in a 1:53.459 without much effort.

Now to see if I can touch 1:50...

hey hey another italian ! ciao ! yes let's try SW tune this time...his damn line this time is too far away from mine ( this time ? #joke):lol:

1.49.030 :bowdown: cheers mate

Last edited:
Trying to do this with the Toyota FT-1 VGT, but still 2s off. I feel this car isn't good for much more than that here. Still like it, though.

Ran a 59.3 with it with a 'sloppy Spoon' and a tiny break failure for the last chicane.
If I can do it.so can everyone else.

I took my Mega GT car (which won a championship race held here last week) out and got a 1:57 on my first lap, easy Gold.

I might try and climb the boards properly now. Which car would work better on a DS3, the 2J or the TS030?

I used the 2J with @praiano63 tune and a DS3. I ran 1:55X on 2 laps. Haven't tried the TS030 but I still believe the 2J is the best car for any 600Pp race or Super Lap. To each their own though. I have the TS030 with @SW__10 tune so I might give it a go and see how it stacks up against the 2J.

Back