600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap: Deep Forest Raceway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 236 comments
You can hold it during the whole lap. I think I will place R2 as kers button instead of R1 and I'll use a rubber band to push it without destroying my fingers. (Any other suggestion is welcome) :)
A platic bag clip will wedge it down or a small piece of tape will hold it. Rubbing alcohol will clean off any residual adhesive on the button and controller without damaging it.

I've been trying this one with Nissan hrs-II, NOT HAVING THE BEST OF LUCK! It's fast in the straights but it just won't take the corners...
Multiple tunes and pretty much the same results, *sigh* very frustrating :mad::mad::banghead::(
You HAVE to trail break the Nissan to encourage rotation. Take hard turns at hard angles, V line and L line, tge normal U line is too slow with it due to its mid speed understeer.

That Nissan is to slippy for me. Best i can get is a low 1:15 with it. The zz is much more stable. I need almost a perfect lap to get in the 1:13. I drive today an 1:13.7 red lap. I only hit the wall very soft :banghead:

Doodle you try the zz here?? I really think it is faster.....

Last edited:
I tried it last night. Slower for me because of the incredible understeer. The Nissan gains a lot in the turns. I do agree that it's more difficult to drive but I still think the Nissan is about .1 faster overall.

Good to know that, on June 2015 the first 4 used the Nissan, @Dart_Field finished 5th being the first of the ZZII. Maybe ZZII is better for DS3 users

Since I found out that oil changes are pointless I decided to experiment.
Two Le Mans quattro's, one with 7k miles on and one with 200.
Only 668bhp on the high millage but 80kgfm compared to 672bhp and 79kgfm on the newbie.

1:15,191 on the high milage, able to do 1:15.2 - 15.4 easily, newbie 1:15.025 after a lot of wall scraping.
There's a 1m14 in both.

Settings for newbie
Susp
rh 100/90
sr 11.57/12.67
DC 3/4
DE 4/4
camber 0/0
toe -0.04/0.10

Brakes 6/6

LSD
Initial 10/10
Acc 60/60
Dec 20/20
Torq 30/70

Engine stage 2
Power limiter 100pc

Stage 3 weight reduction
Window weight reduction

GB
Final 3.000
TS 230mph
1st 3.508
2nd 2.540
3rd 1.902
4th 1.493
5th 1.219
6th 1.011
Final 3.300

You guys are rockin this TT, definitely out of my league, gonna need a handicap. I spent an hour or so last night on this & managed 1:16:978/#1508. I can see much room for improvement but don't have the time to do so. All this slippin & slide'n... ;)

This race really gets the adrenaline pumping. Don't try this at home if you have a heart condition...

You guys are rockin this TT, definitely out of my league, gonna need a handicap. I spent an hour or so last night on this & managed 1:16:978/#1508. I can see much room for improvement but don't have the time to do so. All this slippin & slide'n... ;)

This race really gets the adrenaline pumping. Don't try this at home if you have a heart condition...
If i can make a 1:14 lap everybody can do it. Only thing that you need is a DS3 and alot....alot of time to learn the track like a zombie :lol: Then you must drive a perfect round and before you know you drive low 1:14 laps. Be not afraid to make mistakes, Go as a 🤬 and make mistakes to learn it.After a couple 20 hours you can drive nice laps :lol::yuck::gtpflag:

The 1:13 is in my head and i'm must make it. Waste of time if i cant do it.

Oops, heart condition now you tell me.

I did but the car was pretty near stock. Big turbo and lowered the rear suspension. Read about the Nissan, went there for an hour and went on to racing cars instead of chasing tenths. 👍
You're just showing off now - in 2 hours plus I haven't managed one clean lap yet in the Nissan! Can't get a handle on it at all, and in my hands it's at least 5 seconds slower than the ZZ11.

Very impressed by those that can not just get it round, but can get a fast lap out of it too.

I've got bored with the TTs already, and am sticking to the QMs.

You're just showing off now - in 2 hours plus I haven't managed one clean lap yet in the Nissan! Can't get a handle on it at all, and in my hands it's at least 5 seconds slower than the ZZ11.

Very impressed by those that can not just get it round, but can get a fast lap out of it too.

I've got bored with the TTs already, and am sticking to the QMs.
Don''t forget the extra power button.

You're just showing off now - in 2 hours plus I haven't managed one clean lap yet in the Nissan! Can't get a handle on it at all…

Quit trying to win on the first lap. It's a pretty normal 4WD car to me. Has an off throttle slight oversteer, which is good. I think it has a weird throttle cut when I blend gas and brake but I'm not positive. I was having DFGT pedal issues so I can't say for certain. Sock lint can be a problem. :rolleyes:

Pulls good out of the last corner though. :mischievous:

Quit trying to win on the first lap. It's a pretty normal 4WD car to me. Has an off throttle slight oversteer, which is good. I think it has a weird throttle cut when I blend gas and brake but I'm not positive. I was having DFGT pedal issues so I can't say for certain. Sock lint can be a problem. :rolleyes:

Pulls good out of the last corner though. :mischievous:
I find that it snaps into severe oversteer very quickly, especially at turn 1.

Anyway, my plan to stick to the QMs was foiled by constant disconnections, so reverted to the ZZ11 for another crack at Deep Forest - the evening's effort was rewarded with an improvement of 0.08 seconds........!

Back