600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap: Deep Forest Raceway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 236 comments
The Ram is a fun and different way to get gold.
KIMG0565.JPG

Good on ya phineas777 👍👍 Of course the ZZ (and a few in the 2020) will rip it up and post quick numbers,, it has light weight and huge power but I - like you - prefer to give this one a go in something just a little bit different. So far the Black Mask and Black Editions have tripped the lights at just over 1:16 for me which isn't too bad for those heavy brutes. I feel these hotrods (in the hands of a better driver / tuner) have the capability of slipping into the mid to lower 1:15's. I'm as well trying to get a couple of the AUDI's in the mid .16's but not quite there - YET! All in all this TT is a hoot and I like it!!

:cheers: Daduce. Nice times you have there with your car choices 👍

I have tried a couple of differing cars (no GTRs as yet) and the best I have achieved so far is 1:18.1xx using the HPA Audi. I was using one of the R34s but the HPA has much better pickup.

I like this track but the combination of SH tyres with 600PP certainly sorts the mice from men :lol:

:cheers: again

It''s been a while since I ran these events seriously.Yet again I see someone in the top10 with a ZZII with dirty oil.
No way I'm running 10000 miles with a car to compete in a fair way :rolleyes:

Had a go in the Nissan tonight and came very close to my previous best 2020 time from the last TT [1:14.219] so only need to find a tenth or more.
I can be up on this ghost in some places already so I know it's doable..... that 🤬 last corner tho.... :nervous: :ill:

View attachment 612879

:D :boggled:
Good stuff Nowcontrol. I haven't played for a few days and can't remember my time except that you were a couple of tenths in front I think, in the ZZ11.
I notice in your pic my name (ghost) is at the top. Does that mean I am in front of you there because I do remember you were always a little in front of me there in the ZZ11?

Good stuff Nowcontrol. I haven't played for a few days and can't remember my time except that you were a couple of tenths in front I think, in the ZZ11.
I notice in your pic my name (ghost) is at the top. Does that mean I am in front of you there because I do remember you were always a little in front of me there in the ZZ11?

For that fastest lap in the Nissan (you see the ghost car of it) we are side by side up to the braking zone, there's a lot of swapping for the middle part of the lap, and you get ahead slightly on the back straight but I had good turn-in and exit traction for the final two corners and managed to nip ahead of you to the line. Your time is 14.363 👍

Like I said in that post, I can be ahead of that ghost (and yours) by a couple of car lengths down the back straight, but each time I managed to do that, either of those final two corners caught me out and ruined the lap. Tho I only carried on trying for another half an hour after I made that time. I need to have proper session on it next time to get it done.

Last edited:
For that lap in the Nissan we are side by side up to the braking zone, there's a lot of swapping for most of the lap, and you get ahead slightly on the back straight but I had good turn-in and exit traction for the final two corners and managed to nip ahead of you to the line. Your time is 14.363 👍

I see you using a DS3 and AT gears, With this tune i make my 1:13.8 today:
You only must use the ZZII

95-70
5,88-6,52
2-2
3-3
7-7
0-0
+0.10- -0.10

BR- 5-5

LSD:
5-5
40-30
5-5
35-65

Gears:

set final to 3770 top speed at -
Final: 2500

Wing a-a-a 0/-5

No oil change. high turbo. All weight red.

Maybe it helps for somebody :cheers:

I see you using a DS3 and AT gears, With this tune i make my 1:13.8 today:
You only must use the ZZII

95-70
5,88-6,52
2-2
3-3
7-7
0-0
+0.10- -0.10

BR- 5-5

LSD:
5-5
40-30
5-5
35-65

Gears:

set final to 3770 top speed at -
Final: 2500

Wing a-a-a 0/-5

No oil change. high turbo. All weight red.

Maybe it helps for somebody :cheers:

Thanks for sharing your tune bro. I'll give it a shot. Have nothing to lose.

Edit: BTW, After initial FG, what was the "top speed" set at before configuring the individual gears? You forgot to include that bit.

Thanks for sharing your tune bro. I'll give it a shot. Have nothing to lose.

Edit: BTW, After initial FG, what was the "top speed" set at before configuring the individual gears? You forgot to include that bit.

Final to 3770. Then top speed at min(220 km/h). Then the gears then final to 2500.

I never drive a real car in my life(only karting. So i don't think its talent. Practice is the key i think. With a wheel its talent. But me as a controller driver its pure practice i think. Set me in a real car or behind a wheel and i'm sucks. So i think everybody can set good times.

Wheel: you need talent. DS3: practice youre ass off :cheers:

Maybe i can get better lines as other drivers but i'm not sure for that. I'm a simple controller tt driver. Set me behind a wheel against Clifford in a stock car and he rape me....

Last edited:
Back