• Thread starter et_
  • 615 comments

Should @JogoAsobi return to GTP?

• #comebackjogo!

Votes: 95 73.1%
  • Who is Jogo?

Votes: 35 26.9%

• Total voters
Okay, you may be dishonest but it was low to throw the DSM at you. Goodnight.

I still don't see how you think I'm being dishonest here. I tried your tune and gave it an honest rating according to how I felt the care handled, which was just "average". It did have exit oversteer, which again, was an honest opinion on my part. I mean, how is one giving his opinion being dishonest?....I don't get it. If I was to be dishonest in this situation, I would have given the tune a 5 rating and said it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. You can have the opinion that I was being dishonest I suppose, but to state it as fact like you have here is just wrong, period. I am a very honest person, I guess that is the real problem here. I just should have lied and stroked your ego more, then things would have been all well and good.

I still don't see how you think I'm being dishonest here. I tried your tune and gave it an honest rating according to how I felt the care handled, which was just "average". It did have exit oversteer, which again, was an honest opinion on my part. I mean, how is one giving his opinion being dishonest?....I don't get it. If I was to be dishonest in this situation, I would have given the tune a 5 rating and said it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. You can have the opinion that I was being dishonest I suppose, but to state it as fact like you have here is just wrong, period. I am a very honest person, I guess that is the real problem here. I just should have lied and stroked your ego more, then things would have been all well and good.

Wow, did they write the DSM just for you? You are special after all! I'm sure you get the 75 or so egos you have stroked aplenty but mine is fine... And I didn't realise there were degrees of honesty... very honest you say? No you are not, that's ego 24 talking... you are dishonest and you can write to say how very honest you want us to believe you are but still you do not refer to points 1 to 4 in my initial post. They are only a few lines each, much shorter than your psychiatrist(s)' notes!!!

Wow, my legendary battles here with Cargo are being usurped, think I've been relegated to the 'also ran mob'.

Join in, I'd like to see @GTP_CargoRatt do his Al Capone impression... perhaps he'll dress up and wear a velvet suit with a waistcoat and white pocket square... You know, under his straitjacket...

180SX Type X '96 has been removed from the list of eligible cars.

CALSONIC SKYLINE '00 still can not be used in this event.

I ran a 1:24.973 with the 180SX before it became ineligible. That was all I had.
Since I've switched to Weiders tune and have run 1:20.xxx The tune feels fine, Its all driver error, Not one of my favourite tracks by any means.

180SX Type X '96 has been removed from the list of eligible cars.

CALSONIC SKYLINE '00 still can not be used in this event.
Yep, instead they added the Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08 to the list a 2'nd time:lol:

Plot twist: Lloydz actually doesn't live in Ottawa. He actually lives in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Just looked at the map, looks like one of those places where you have 5 miles to your closest neighbor... which is a moose...

Last edited:
et_
Yep, instead they added the Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08 to the list a 2'nd time:lol:

Just looked at the map, looks like one of those places where you have 5 miles to your closest neighbor... which is a moose...
Hahaha yup you're right :P
et_
:ouch:

*starts swimming again.
a lot of work for a tune that you might not like ;)

I did try @wieder tune and I didn't find it very stable for me, very slippery on slow exits, and so on that base tune I make my own. Even tho most of drivers use that tune, on wheel or controller-but my driving style is bit differet obviously. When the nr1 use this tune it shouldn't necessary mean that this tune will work for me as well.

Everyone have unique driving style and so the tune needs to be adjuster on that driving style.

Last edited:
Since we are on the subject of GT500 cars, I was hoping some of you might offer your opinion on this question I have. If you could only buy one of these cars, which would it be? A Honda NSX GT500 Base Model '08 (564PP, 493HP, 433.9 lb/ft torque, 1150kg) or GT-R GT500 Base Model '08 (577PP, 493HP, 376.1 lb/ft torque, 1100kg). The NSX has quite a bit more torque, but it weighs 50kg more than the GT-R.

EDIT: Oops! I should have also included the Nissan Z GT500 Base Model '06 (591PP, 493HP, 520 lb/ft torque, 1100kg). They all cost the same. Should I just go with the Nissan Z GT500 because it comes with the highest PP value?

Last edited:
Ok, yet to figure out what makes the turn 3 (or is it turn 2, just after the sort of hairpin after main straight which I guess could be two corners) so difficult for me, any ideas what might make this corner so hard for me? (besides the fact of course that I lack the skill :D)
And I have had this trouble in all cars and all events, just can't get my head around it :confused:

Last edited:
@LLOYDZELITE69 I've you at watched you're lap- Perfect.

I saw that you're on wheel, and you can see in you're lap that you're using one. On some
Corners wheel is just better for extra bit of turning angle!! Great lap!!

I watched it too @LLOYDZELITE69 , and it was absolutely inch-perfect. Still trying different setups, but a low 16/higher 15 might be on the cards soon.

Having a load of fun in this TT. 👍

got gold the other night, only just 🤬 done it in a Stealth GTR want try it in HSV.Any good tunes for that?

:gtpflag:

got gold the other night, only just 🤬 done it in a Stealth GTR want try it in HSV.Any good tunes for that?

:gtpflag:
You could try mine, or the one @Weider has posted. I'll be updating mine in a few days though.

Back