• 615 comments

Should @JogoAsobi return to GTP?

• #comebackjogo!

Votes: 95 73.1%
  • Who is Jogo?

Votes: 35 26.9%

• Total voters
Hehehe... great bantz guys 👍

Looking forward to giving this a go with the wheel over the weekend.... no idea how you're so fast with the DS3 @LLOYDZELITE69

nobody share tune)))) ı see big war here .where is whoss,eclipsi,rajman and my good friend crank???
In GT5 racing tires were OK but in GT6 they're a big POS, that's the reason you rarely will see me in a TT event with racing tires, I'll give it a try anyway.

In GT5 racing tires were OK but in GT6 they're a big POS, that's the reason you rarely will see me in a TT event with racing tires, I'll give it a try anyway.
ı think u can 1.14 easily. ı Watch u many time. u are fantastic Driver and strong handling. come and join war dude)

I'm dead, but into the 16's. Time to get a base model and a turbo...

Yo guys, one question, can y'all drive the Raybirg version?!? I can but it wount let me change the tune? When I select my
Tune is says like that I violated the regulation and list
Me the cars which are allowed, but I didn't see the Raybirg version!!

Me needs new setup. I'm going to target a 15, then regret it later...

Did a 45min stint, did 17.5, was long on .18.5 and after setting the car, the time went down. I found solid tune for the track and without bit drifting there no chance to get a solid lap.

First two sectors I do great, but the second half of the track is tricky specially the left handed be4 the uphill and the"corkscrew", which is hard to drive with this car. The compression in the middle of the turn is just horrible, but good position on the top and bit easy on the throttle should be ok, but overall not perfect in my Case.

So far I'm aiming for high .16, when I find solid setup then everything is possible!

Did a 45min stint, did 17.5, was long on .18.5 and after setting the car, the time went down. I found solid tune for the track and without bit drifting there no chance to get a solid lap.

First two sectors I do great, but the second half of the track is tricky specially the left handed be4 the uphill and the"corkscrew", which is hard to drive with this car. The compression in the middle of the turn is just horrible, but good position on the top and bit easy on the throttle should be ok, but overall not perfect in my Case.

So far I'm aiming for high .16, when I find solid setup then everything is possible!
Just try @Weider 's tune: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/honda-hsv-010-gt-base-model-12.506/ it's what most of the people in here are using. Besides myself because I have my own tune that I've been using since the dawn of time :)

Just try @Weider 's tune: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/honda-hsv-010-gt-base-model-12.506/ it's what most of the people in here are using. Besides myself because I have my own tune that I've been using since the dawn of time :)
I've used his tune and it's bit slippery for me and the gearbox is not perfect for me.

I've used his tune +@preiranos gearbox and body tuning is mine.

So far 17.5, I hope I can do better with my knowledge for this track and put one solid lap.

I've two/three mistakes that costs time!

C'mon mate i guess you need 10mins to blow my time away. :)

I'm done with the 180SX, maybe 2-3/10s to gain out there but now i'm at the point where fun turns into hard work.

Is the 180SX still eligible for you? For me it isn't.. I really wanted to give the bonus challenge a try

Wow. To quote @GTP_CargoRatt :

"Decided to try this out to see what all the hoopla was about in the Seasonal TT thread. From my experience, it turned out to be just an average tune with some bad exit oversteer which could only be remedied by re-working the whole tune. At THAT point, I just decided to go back to my own tune"

And then he put 3 stars for RTRacing's tune.

1. It is not average when many of the top 30 are using it to good effect (but you mention your experience).

2. The Hoopla? There is no hoopla, I posted this 586pp Tune (which is an All-Tracks RACE Tune) and suggested ways to upgrade it. It is not specifically designed for the track, which has a unique profile unlike Spa, Suzuka, GP/F, etc. And still it manages to perform excellently out of the box.

3. You experienced bad exit oversteer? The fastest drivers handle the throttle and steering inputs better, the car is designed to be driven to the limit and to give the driver more and more confidence with every lap turned. This is why drivers who use it can go faster lap after lap and it keeps on giving.

(Besides it would only take an adjustment of the aerodynamic wings to negate oversteer, but I'd expect an experienced tuner to know that, and I certainly pointed that the aerodynamic wings may need adjustment).

4. If we had time RTRacing could take the car to the low 14s, perhaps 13.9s keeping the tune pretty much as it is, with an adjustment to the drivetrain to aid traction and the aerodynamic wings.

I know your hard life story, so go to your own tune to make yourself happy, but to call RTRacing's tune average and give it a 3* rating is trolling and shows the kind of person you are:

Ratt by name, Ratt by nature.

Last edited:
I'm not apart of this cause I have my own tune. (For a reference of who's using the tune) So if there's a tune war about to happen here, don't mention me :P

No tune war at all. Simply tried the tune and gave my honest opinion of it. I am also not the only one to give it an average 3 star rating * so I'm not sure why you are singling me out in this case. It was an honest opinion of what I got out of your tune. Just because I didn't give it a 5 star rating is no reason to call me names. (rat, troll.)

Gyro1780
3/5,
Good tune but not perfect. Don't like the suspension being set as high as it is in this tune.
Aug 5, 2014 Report

It's not about tuning.

I don't mind honest opinion, someone else rated the tune 3*s because the tune wasn't to their liking.

However, the manner of @GTP_CargoRatt rating shows he is dishonest.

See points 1 through to 4.

I am not dishonest at all. Like I said, it was an honest opinion of what I felt about the tune regardless of what you want to believe.

It's not about tuning.

I don't mind honest opinion, someone else rated the tune 3*s because the tune wasn't to their liking.

However, the manner of @GTP_CargoRatt rating shows he is dishonest.

See points 1 through to 4.
Honesty and being right or wrong are different things.

Back