• Thread starter et_
  • 615 comments

Should @JogoAsobi return to GTP?

• #comebackjogo!

Votes: 95 73.1%
  • Who is Jogo?

Votes: 35 26.9%

• Total voters
I am not dishonest at all. Like I said, it was an honest opinion of what I felt about the tune regardless of what you want to believe.

You are dishonest, and that is not my opinion. You may 'feel' and 'believe' the tune is average but the facts stand.

You are dishonest, and that is not my opinion. You may 'feel' and 'believe' the tune is average but the facts stand.
"Feel" and "believe" are words that indicate subjectivity. Facts have nothing to do with that.

Oh isn't that cute, you're doing your self-proclaimed 'little guy' impression now.

No, just trying to put an end to this silliness. There was no need for you to drag my rating about your tune into this thread in order to start controversy with me in this thread. I don't wish to go back and forth about this with you in this thread. If you have anything more, please pm me and I will be more than happy to discuss things with you there.

Indeed. He came here, saw some people using the tune successfully and then apparently tries it and 'feels' and 'believes' it to be average just because he cannot find his way with it. And then he has the 'honesty' to report that.

@GTP_CargoRatt: You got absolutely furious when I rated your tune with a 3 star rating (or was it 4? I don't remember) anyway, you said you were going to report it, and that I need to change the rating and I dont know what.
Why do the same thing to someone else if it makes you so mad?

@Weider: It was a bit unnecessary to drag it into this thread, however I don't mind that. But the truth is (and I really hope it is the truth, and that there is nothing more behind it): Cargo tried your tune out, and he felt that it was not a very good tune, with too much oversteer on corner exit. That is his honest opinion on it and you should respect that. That is what the rating system is for.

Is the 180SX still eligible for you? For me it isn't.. I really wanted to give the bonus challenge a try
It didn't let mine in either. The 180SX isn't showing up on the eligible car list, but neither is the '93 Calosonic Skyline. Good ol' PD only fixing half of the problem.

@Weider: It was a bit unnecessary to drag it into this thread, however I don't mind that. But the truth is (and I really hope it is the truth, and that there is nothing more behind it): Cargo tried your tune out, and he felt that it was not a very good tune, with too much oversteer on corner exit. That is his honest opinion on it and you should respect that. That is what the rating system is for.

I have no problem with honesty.

He is not honest.

He said it would require a whole new tune to correct a perceived 'bad exit oversteer' when it wouldn't at all. He has purposefully gone to a tune of a fellow tuner and said he would have to 'make his own tune because this one was just average'. And that in light of the fact he knew the tune is not specifically for the time trial seasonal, and even then it met with success and recommendations.

That is dishonesty and down right disrespectful, more so because the tune is far from average, or doesn't being fast count?

et_
@GTP_CargoRatt: You got absolutely furious when I rated your tune with a 3 star rating (or was it 4? I don't remember) anyway, you said you were going to report it, and that I need to change the rating and I dont know what.
Why do the same thing to someone else if it makes you so mad?

Now, lets get the whole story behind that episode straight Elias if you are going to bring it up. By your own admission, you gave my tune a 3 star rating without even trying it out. You were going by how you thought the tune would handle just by looking at the numbers. That is quite a bit different than this situation. You gave the rating without even trying the tune out. I tried the tune for a period of time before I gave my opinion of it. Two different situations here Elias, you can't compare the two.

Now, lets get the whole story behind that episode straight Elias if you are going to bring it up. By your own admission, you gave my tune a 3 star rating without even trying it out. You were going by how you thought the tune would handle just by looking at the numbers. That is quite a bit different than this situation. You gave the rating without even trying the tune out. I tried the tune for a period of time before I gave my opinion of it. Two different situations here Elias, you can't compare the two.
Oh, ok, Sry, you're right, that was a bit unfair of me, but I tried it the day after and it was, in my opinion, indeed worth 3 stars (maybe 4) it was slightly faster than expected. but had you not responded I would have been able to change it to 4 stars, but since you responded, it just said I could'nt do so once the author had responded.

Last edited:
Sorry Elias, you cannot be an honest peacemaker with someone with a god complex like he has, thanks for trying though :)

You can stop anytime with your harassment. I do not have a "god like" complex and I am not dishonest, which is just a sly way of calling me a liar, cheat, ect. I really don't appreciate or think I really deserve that just from giving my honest opinion. If I was trolling, I would have given your tune a 1 rating and would have said a lot worse. It was nothing more than my opinion so please stop trying to belittle me. Just drop it and move on please and stop with the name calling and insinuations.

@GTP_CargoRatt You are dishonest. You have not ONCE approached the four points I made in my initial post because you are wrong, and yet you 'believe' you are right. That is a god complex. And now you're going for the Bill Clinton 'I didn't have sex...' - no you didn't, you're just on your period right now and being the little victim...

C'mon mate i guess you need 10mins to blow my time away. :)
I'm done with the 180SX, maybe 2-3/10s to gain out there but now i'm at the point where fun turns into hard work.
Yes, probably, but just as you, I'm at the point where it stops being fun and starts to become hard work, So I'm done with it aswell;)
Is the 180SX still eligible for you? For me it isn't.. I really wanted to give the bonus challenge a try
No, you're right, they have made it ineligible now, but they did'nt allow the Nissan "CALSONIC SKYLINE '00" to be used. Instead they listed the "Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08" twice!:lol:
PD: morons!
It didn't let mine in either. The 180SX isn't showing up on the eligible car list, but neither is the '93 Calosonic Skyline. Good ol' PD only fixing half of the problem.
The '93 Calosonic Skyline is not a JGTC car and should not be allowed. but the "CALSONIC SKYLINE '00" should.

@GTP_CargoRatt You are dishonest. You have not ONCE approached the four points I made in my initial post because you are wrong, and yet you 'believe' you are right. That is a god complex. And now you're going for the Bill Clinton 'I didn't have sex...' - no you didn't, you're just on your period right now and being the little victim...

Wow, the irony here is just incredible. Sounds like you're the one playing the victim here just because of an "average" tune rating. Come on, give it a rest.

Wow, the irony here is just incredible. Sounds like you're the one playing the victim here just because of an "average" tune rating. Come on, give it a rest.

I've stated four points that you refuse to acknowledge. I am no victim but you... are you now trying to do your Bonnie Tyler impression - Holding out for a Hero to hold your hand because you've been called out for being the dishonest person you are? Maybe you should perm your hair and look like a poodle and people will be sympathetic and throw you a bone!

@GTP_CargoRatt : I looked through the tunes, it was the Suzuki Cappuccino one on Willow streets. And I gave you 4 stars. and I remember your tune for that one was pretty bad (on the brink of undriveable because of the oversteer). I changed a lot of it (basically everything) and I emerged as the overall winner on that one, so I was not that off in my changes I did:). HOWEVER: Its still not right to rate it without testing it. My apologies (albeit a bit too late)

Thats it, Now I'll leave you guys at it. I only hope that you realize that this is the internet, where you simply cant win an arguement. Ever.

et_
Alright, you got my interest, mind sharing your tune? (if you share it I promise I'll settle with 2'nd and let you win;))
Oh man, I've suddenly forgot what it is... Oh look. I don't have the tune anymore ;)

I've stated four points that you refuse to acknowledge. I am no victim but you... are you now trying to do your Bonnie Tyler impression - Holding out for a Hero to hold your hand because you've been called out for being the dishonest person you are? Maybe you should perm your hair and look like a poodle and people will be sympathetic and throw you a bone!

Seriously? :rolleyes: I come to these forums as a way to relax and escape the realities of my daily life, not to be belittled just because I gave my opinion. I don't need your childish crap. Believe what you want. I don't need to go through and address each point when I can and have summed it up once already. It was just an honest opinion of your tune, nothing more, nothing less. You can choose to believe otherwise if you wish, but please, stop with the belittling comments, I don't deserve it. You have picked and got your fight, now I'm ending my part. Have a good night/day. :)

Seriously? :rolleyes: I come to these forums as a way to relax and escape the realities of my daily life, not to be belittled just because I gave my opinion. I don't need your childish crap. Believe what you want. I don't need to go through and address each point when I can and have summed it up once already. It was just an honest opinion of your tune, nothing more, nothing less. You can choose to believe otherwise if you wish, but please, stop with the belittling comments, I don't deserve it. You have picked and got your fight, now I'm ending my part. Have a good night/day. :)

It was not an honest opinion. You are not honest. You are lying to yourself. You are not god. Or Jesus. Or Bill Clinton. Or Bonnie Tyler. Goodnight and sweet dreams!

Back