• 222 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
600PP Italian Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Ascari Full Track

TT#56 - 600PP Italian Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Ascari Full Track.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
TT#56 - 600PP Italian Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Ascari Full Track.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Gold with the FXX, Maybe in the last week i go try to make a top 250 time. I'm not used with this track... I must learn the breaking points.

I think the Dinno is also a gold care for this?
Set a spoiler on it and paint it chrome(because it can) and go.

FXX
Stock suspension
Stock brakes
Stock transmission
Diff at 5/7/5
Clutch kit
73.2% power
Stage 3 weight reduction and windows

P31 after 4 laps with 07.346
Thanks Cory! :cheers: Bought a new one, did ONLY the car wash and gave it a go. No where near your time but after 3 "Next Laps are gonna be NO GOOD:banghead:"s 'caus I blew the last big right sweeping turn and 7 or 8 DQ's at the first chicane or first left I just kept 'er out there, got my head wrapped around Ascari on SH tires and finally ran a decent 2:12.948 with your suggestions. 👍👍 Accepted the $1+Million, parked the "NASTY Nomad Diablo GT-1" in the stockyard and will give this one a rest while I decide which of the other "less driven" hotrods we can get around this beast of a track for another GOLD. :cheers:

I've just got to do the same - see if we can get a Lambo around this nasty track for a gold lap. We were successful in quite a few hotrods the last time we were here. Personally I like the track even though it is indeed a tough run.
Ps; Hope this isn't considered a double post..

For anyone who doesn't already have a tune for the Lambo Aventador LP 700-4 '11
Custom Wing, Car Wash, Oil Change, Chassis Upgrade.
600pp / 672hp / 535ft-lb / 1265kg / 1.88kg/HP

Lap 5 = gold lap (2:14.025) with this set-up:
RH: 93/99,
SR: 7.0/9.40,
Dampers: comp 2/2 and ext 7/6,
ARB: 7/7,
Camb: 0.1/0.3,
Toe: -0.17/+0.16,
Brakes: 7/7
Power: everything at STANDARD, 92% (I did the oil change,, going to buy another and do only a wash - should be able to use a higher %)
Body: Weight - Stage 3, Carbon Hood and Windows - yes
Wing down force: 117, Ballast: 5kg @ -50
Center Diff: 45:55, Twin Plate Clutch, Carbon Shaft,
Initial Torque: 24/21, Acc Sens: 27/24, Brake Sens: 26/26,

Trans: not sure but I may have got the initial trans from GhostRider or Exeter (Shaunmn) Reset to Default, FG to 5000, Max Speed: 149, 1st: 4237, 2nd: 2987, 3rd: 2239, 4th: 1753, 5th: 1421, 6th: 1192, 7th: 1034 - Final Gear: 3650

Last edited:
I got an 11 in the Aventador by dialling down the LSD to 5s, a full diet and TC on 2. I didn't need the TC with the LSD so low but I was feeling cowardly after a couple of laps wheel spinning a 458 to failure. Very boring and neutral to drive but it should easily get a 10 or more.

Had time for a proper run (10 laps) at this and got me an early 2:07.115 in the FXX.

For this event, smooth is faster for sure and not overwhelming those SH's.

Feel I have another .500-.750 in it. Keep playing with my settings trying to make it more stable on corner exit and getting the power down better. Still over driving the last sector and need to get a better exit onto the front straight.

I'll need to get more practice for this event, I managed a 2:11.955 with @Ed_Night's Lamborghini tune @8l23ub linked.

I saw everyone was using the FXX, so I grabbed mine. It has some sort of tune on it, but it's still quite a handful. I didn't really enjoy this race, so I stopped at 10 laps.

FXX.jpg

You might want to try Eds tune for the Lamborghini, I was able to do a 2:11.955 in under 5 laps.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 35
I'll need to get more practice for this event, I managed a 2:11.955 with @Ed_Night's Lamborghini tune @8l23ub linked.

You might want to try Eds tune for the Lamborghini, I was able to do a 2:11.955 in under 5 laps.
I used @Ed_Nights tune for an immediate 0.4 secs improvement - still 7.5 seconds short of the fastest times though! Oh well, back to the QMs.......

I used @Ed_Nights tune for an immediate 0.4 secs improvement - still 7.5 seconds short of the fastest times though! Oh well, back to the QMs.......
Don't feel bad, I'm actually 2-3 seconds slower than the previous event. It will take some practice to get it right.

Fxx is the way to go. Got a stable tune i based off another tune and just ran it hard. Gotta really want it to get gold on this one.

Back