630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama MRC [OLD]

Discussion in 'GT6 Seasonal & Quick Match Events' started by nowcontrol, Feb 5, 2015.

1. BlacqueJacques

BlacqueJacques

Always liked Midnight Oil eh :cool:

2. GREASY SAM

GREASY SAM

Just made a 154.11 something good for 40th. Played for two hours last night with no progress. Threw down fifteen minutes on lunch break today and did it. :odd:

Saidur_Ali likes this.
  3. cdoggyd

cdoggyd

4. Jfrod

Jfrod

1.54.406 for place 58th at the moment and first spanish :):tup:

ODB, SW__10, Saidur_Ali and 1 other person like this.
  5. nicokin89

nicokin89

thank you for your tune SW10 , i knew i would improve with that one ;) 52.424

Jfrod, DrAug, ODB and 3 others like this.
  6. TRL_Importlife

TRL_Importlife

Thanks @SW__10 for the tune only had 2days to test it out, ended with 1:53.678 good for 24th thanks man!!! :cheers:

Jfrod and SW__10 like this.
  7. DrAug

DrAug

very nice lap nico!

Jfrod likes this.
  8. -Jari-

-Jari-

The @SW__10 tune got me into 62nd with 1:54.439 and the second best Finn, big thanks for sharing the setup! :cheers:

This result was the best for me in seasonal events, I don't remember if I have ever been even in top-1000 before. I usually just gold the event and quit playing, but this time I played almost every day for this event. My brand new Z4 has now 3392km mileage after this event :lol: (game total mileage ~13000km). Personally I like this kind of events when there is basically only one car that everyone is using. (And I wouldn't mind if the car would be handout car with no tuning possible because I suck in tuning, and using the tunes someone had possibly used a lot of time just doesn't feel right.)

EDIT: typo fix

Jfrod, SW__10 and ODB like this.
  9. ODB

ODB

Heh guess that makes me the fastest Finn on this event, by far as it seems :D Naah great job fellow countryman, I did over 2000km (I think closer 3000!) on this one witch is quite usual mileage for TT IF I want to see myself in high rankings, so welcome to the "grind" and just keep in mind that there really is far faster guys from Finland than me, as hard it may seem to be to believe :lol:

Welcome once again, great to have more Finns on this forum and competing in TT's:cheers:

:gtpflag:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
    Jfrod, SW__10, Stewyripper and 2 others like this.
  10. lisanorm

lisanorm

finally got my 55 :D was having trouble with the MT with my gear changes and just could not nail it,so did something i have not done for a while and that was use me ol mate AT,yes i know,but it got me there,thanks to @SW__10 suspension,my gears,lsd and i even added a touch of weight for a bit more power,this combo got me A 55.791 and i was .2 or .3 up on that but blew it in the cutting....thanx to all and i had fun on this one :cheers:

11. joeledward

joeledward

I knew you could do it , well done " Stormin Normin " :lol:
    :cheers:

12. lisanorm

lisanorm

:cheers: and i see you have my nick name :lol:

13. premhz

premhz

Hi Guys, I barely race online because I`ve found nearly everyone is dirty!, but had a go at this race around 4 pm on 27/2.

I had trouble with a certain driver in a GTR, He would tap me off in turn 1 and when I`d catch back up (on the next lap) he would block me up mountain straight and after I manage to out fox his blocking he would tap me in the rear quarter and spin me off. Super frustrating!

Anyway his country flag was a grey square with a white TM letters in it. Does anyone know what it means?
    The name was deno and then a bunch of numbers.

Thanks in advance Phill

14. Whalengt

Whalengt

Sorry wrong thread.

15. RikkiGT-R

RikkiGT-R Premium

My apologies, I didn't notice the date on the last post.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2016
  16. daan

daan Moderator

This is an older thread. Please continue discussion in the current thread.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/630pp-gt3-racing-car-super-lap-mount-panorama-mrc.347990/

BenMillard and RikkiGT-R like this.
  17. UpTopLog

UpTopLog

can anyone tell me the initial final gear for pitbulls trans. thanks