630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama MRC [OLD]

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 316 comments
Tried twice and cant even do a full lap with out the lap being disallowed, I've not even gone off or touched anything. So i pass on this one. Far to strict

Little Z4 is pretty quick!

592pp and totally stock.

image.jpg

Making the Nissan and Benz look bad. :sly:

Can you tell me where are all these paint chips that we get as a gift? I never find them
:cheers:

lol You need to change to a road car that can actually be painted, then go to "paint" choose to paint the car, and there You see all Your paint chips... You can try the paint on, don`t need to paint it really :cheers:

Took the BMW Z4 GT3 out for a rip. Down to 2:00.302. Should be able to shave off a few more seconds...

Gave it a go with the Z4 @ 630pp, first lap was a 2:02.835, can definitely find more time with a better tune 👍

EDIT: Slapped on Praiano's tune, and dropped it down to a 2:00:239 on the first lap! Thanks @praiano63, great tune!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
lol You need to change to a road car that can actually be painted, then go to "paint" choose to paint the car, and there You see all Your paint chips... You can try the paint on, don`t need to paint it really :cheers:

ok thanks mate. I´ll look for all my collection :lol:

Despite despising this beautiful (yet innocent) track, I recommend you grab your 2,-$ and buy Praiano's
"Gran Praiano 6 (GT6 Car Tunes)" for Android on Google Play.
In this App you find many good tunes from Praiano, but in case you have an iPhone, here it is (my current time is 2:00,848) and this with Automatic Stability Control ON and Traction Control 2 !!!
© by Praiano:

BMW%20Z4%20GT3%20by%20Praiano.jpg

I have just changed the gearbox and some other settings a bit:
Initial Final: 5,000
Top Sped: 200 kmh / 124 mph
1st: 4,838
2nd: 3,769
3rd: 2,936
4th: 2,419
5th: 2,065
6th: 1,800
Final Gear: 2,400

I first did an oil-Change and a rigidity improvement,
then my limiter is at 93,4 %
Engine Stage 3
Low RPM Turbo
Downforce
400 / 900

Thanks to Praiano for his great work and fine tunes!
We'll see if I can break the 2 Minutes barrier (without the driving aids!?).

EDIT:
broke the 2 minutes barrier with a 1:59,835 !

Made some slight changes still to the above tune:
Traction Control = 1
Automatic Stability Control = OFF
Gearbox:
Top Speed 200 kmh / 124 mph
2nd: 3,700
3rd: 3,000
4th: 2,450
5th: 2,070
Final Gear: 2,100

Downforce: 390 /850

That made my day, definitely! :D :lol: :cheers: :gtpflag:

EDIT 2:

And here's the Video:

Used that tune helped me to get gold in a Z4 GT3! TIME: 2:03.XXX (can't remember the last 3 digits...)

Tried twice and cant even do a full lap with out the lap being disallowed, I've not even gone off or touched anything. So i pass on this one. Far to strict

Ha this is NOTHING! Did you ever try the Christmas overtake Seasonal on this track with the Zonda Hayabusa? Compared to that this is like being massaged by 2 Roman slave women (or men) while in a Jucuzzi eating grapes!

I got Gold on today's one after about 10 completed laps. The Christmas Seasonal took me literally 5+ hours over 2-3 days to get gold to win the car on just HALF of this bloody course, I'm not even kidding!

It was like ice skating down a hill while holding a box of eggs and balancing a plate on your head.

I've never felt more like crying in a video game in my life :lol:

Last edited:
Ha this is NOTHING! Did you ever try the Christmas overtake Seasonal on this track with the Zonda Hayabusa? Compared to that this is like being massaged by 2 Roman slave women (or men) while in a Jucuzzi eating grapes!

I got Gold on today's one after about 10 completed laps. The Christmas Seasonal took me literally 5+ hours over 2-3 days to get gold to win the car on just HALF of this bloody course, I'm not even kidding!

It was like ice skating down a hill while holding a box of eggs and balancing a plate on your head.

I've never felt more like crying in a video game in my life :lol:

:lol::P:crazy::banghead::D

Yeah i did and i gave up on that as well 🤬. On other games i love Bathurst but on GT6 i can't stand it :yuck:

Haha that's funny, and pretty close to true. That one was like sliding down a luge track on tires made of ice with a boatload of power thrown in to make it even more crazy. Fun though.

:lol::P:crazy::banghead::D

Yeah i did and i gave up on that as well 🤬. On other games i love Bathurst but on GT6 i can't stand it :yuck:

Haha phew so you can sympathise. I still have a nervous twitch from winning that. And I had flashbacks and cold sweats completing today's one just because it reminded me of that horror, I'm not even joking!

If ever a game would drive me to drink, that was it!!! :nervous:

Haha that's funny, and pretty close to true. That one was like sliding down a luge track on tires made of ice with a boatload of power thrown in to make it even more crazy. Fun though.

I did actually enjoy it in a sadistic twisted way, once I actually made some bloody progress hours and hundreds of attempts later :banghead:

:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Despite despising this beautiful (yet innocent) track, I recommend you grab your 2,-$ and buy Praiano's
"Gran Praiano 6 (GT6 Car Tunes)" for Android on Google Play.
In this App you find many good tunes from Praiano, but in case you have an iPhone, here it is (my current time is 2:00,848) and this with Automatic Stability Control ON and Traction Control 2 !!!
© by Praiano:

BMW%20Z4%20GT3%20by%20Praiano.jpg

I have just changed the gearbox and some other settings a bit:
Top Sped: 200 kmh / 124 mph
2nd: 3,769
3rd: 2,936
4th: 2,419
5th: 2,065
Final Gear: 2,400

I first did an oil-Change and a rigidity improvement,
then my limiter is at 93,4 %
Engine Stage 3
Low RPM Turbo
Downforce
400 / 900

Thanks to Praiano for his great work and fine tunes!
We'll see if I can break the 2 Minutes barrier (without the driving aids!?).

EDIT:
broke the 2 minutes barrier with a 1:59,835 !

Made some slight changes still to the above tune:
Traction Control = 1
Automatic Stability Control = OFF
Gearbox:
Top Speed 200 kmh / 124 mph
2nd: 3,700
3rd: 3,000
4th: 2,450
5th: 2,070
Final Gear: 2,100

Downforce: 390 /850

That made my day, definitely! :D :lol: :cheers: :gtpflag:

EDIT 2:

And here's the Video:

Awesome run buddy :cheers:. :gtpflag:

First I would like to thank @praiano63 for the awesome Bathurst Tune for the SLS GT3 and to @jantra for the ghost. I had you until we started up the mountain, I almost caught you right at the end, a 0.906 difference in time.
20150206_001123 (Small).jpg
jantra is his PSN name not sure what it is here. I got gold. Sorry for the somewhat fuzzy picture. My hands were shaking so bad at the end of the lap that I could hardly hold my phone. I had to restart 6 times so it was a lot longer than 2 minutes between laps. Started at midnight and got gold at 20 minutes after.

2:00.774 on my first lap. But I am Australian, and I used Praiano's Z4 tune (but didn't bother with the gearing).

I can tune myself, but why spend the precious few minutes a week I have to play GT screwing around with tuning. I want to drive, not tune, so Praiano and all the other generous tuners just allow me more time driving well set up enjoyable cars. Now off to try a second lap .... :)

My poor innocent child, clearly you never experienced the horrors of getting Gold in The Bathurst Zonda Hayabusa Challenge. :nervous:

Understeer? Car Snapping? Muahahahahahahahahah :mad::crazy::drool::scared::ouch:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: @RacingLine would have Golded that event within 2 to 3 tries :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Not bragging because I am only very average but it took me half a dozen tries to gold that event and got Gold on this event with a @praiano63 tuned Z4 on first attempt ( then again I am Aussie and Bathurst is bread and butter for us) most of we Aussies know every centimetre of this great track from a very early age ;):P:tup:

I went with the grey-coloured Audi R8 LMS Ultra for this one. I don't think that you need the extra downforce potential of the blue and yellow Team Phoenix Audi around Bathurst, mostly because of Mountain and Conrod straight, and you can put the 11 extra PP you save to good use elsewhere. I believe it to be at worst the 2nd best car you can use for this event after the Z4 GT3, which I will have to remember to try out on this super lap as well for comparison.

Even with maxed out downforce for the car however, the grey LMS Ultra is quite tail-happy, so it was hard to put down the lap I wanted. But after more failed lap attempts than I can count, I managed a 1:57.61x. Car was at 676hp and 1251kg after doing an oil change, putting on a high rpm turbo and then applying the power limiter and a kilo of ballast to get as close to 631pp as possible without hitting it. I'm not sure that people would want the tune I used though since it was my own very basic tune. I'm actually quite mediocre at tuning, and I don't even know what toe is supposed to do (wouldn't angling your wheels in anything other than a straight line destroy the tyres???)

Last edited:
Good teamwork with Praiano, think you need 3600 initial final gear though to get your settings. think your final gear is also off.

You are right, the Initial Final should read 3,600, but what do you mean by "your final gear is also off"??? :confused:
My final gear is 2,100 !
I have corrected my post, thanks to pointing me to my error! 👍

But there is also something wrong with Praiano's Tuning Sheet:
You must make an Oil Change and Rigidity improvement, otherwise you don't even reach the 630 PP's.
If you then elect to install Engine Tuning Stage 3 + Low RPM Turbo, you get exactly 630 PP's.
Again: thanks to correcting my error!

:banghead: Hate Bathurst :banghead: Hate Bathurst :banghead: Hate Bathurst!

I haven't done anymore than 10 laps total on this circuit since getting GT6 last December, sooo bumpy. I've tried the SLS, Z4 and R8 Base model (which is almost un-driveable, what's with that snap over-steer/over rotation in 2nd gear?).

Going to need a lot help and an amazing setup to get into this one, golded for now but far from quick.

Back