630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama MRC

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 346 comments
53.553 after a quick 30min session before bed, superb first sector beau I can only stay within a few car lengths of you there on a good lap. I seem to match you through the Esses and down the Dipper but boy you fly through the first few corners haha

53.553 after a quick 30min session before bed, superb first sector beau I can only stay within a few car lengths of you there on a good lap. I seem to match you through the Esses and down the Dipper but boy you fly through the first few corners haha
My lap wasn't that great, i messed up on top of the hill i had to back right off or would of hit the wall and i just wanted to get a okay lap without crashing lol

I swear this car drives very different to the last years, i tryed my last year setup and it's all over the place 1:53.4 hopefully i do much quicker than that

Down to a 53.690 for P3, have taken some time off from TTs for a few months but I'm quickly realising why I took the break in the first place :lol:

Great times Aussie flyers :cheers::bowdown:
Car is lemon to drive compared to Merc GT3 can't work out how it is faster :confused::odd:
What makes this tt so frustrating for me is being disqualified for a perfectly legal (correct) line thru cutting for going too wide, and then the final left in esses for going to shallow :irked:.
Having to drive a completely new line through those sections :grumpy:

Last edited:
Car is lemon to drive compared to Merc GT3 can't work out how it is faster :confused::odd:
What makes this tt so frustrating for me is being disqualified for a perfectly legal (correct) line thru cutting for going to wide, and then the final left in esses for going to shallow :irked:.
I'm losing all my time in stright going into that left hander because i wanna brake late but i don't wanna mess it up either lol, 1:53.04 now :)
Edit: 1:54.262 with audi r8 :)

Last edited:
What makes this tt so frustrating for me is being disqualified for a perfectly legal (correct) line thru cutting for going too wide, and then the final left in esses for going to shallow :irked:.
go aussies go

I'm losing all my time in stright going into that left hander because i wanna brake late but i don't wanna mess it up either lol, 1:53.04 now :)
Edit: 1:54.262 with audi r8 :)
which audi r8

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 138
Ok another session,raining all day so a long one. 1.58.4 only took 4 cars [Z4s] multiple tunes and drained my fridge.
Waiting on a new brake spring and hope that helps. If I try to brake anywhere near where Beau and those guys do I go
sailing off into the boonies.

1.57.9 and tearing my hair out. Tired make that 1.55.944

Seems i've hit my limit. What I don't understand is why i'm losing speed on the straights. Losing at least a second, but have no idea why.

Any suggestions!!

Last edited:
1.57.9 and tearing my hair out. Tired make that 1.55.944

Seems i've hit my limit. What I don't understand is why i'm losing speed on the straights. Losing at least a second, but have no idea why.

Any suggestions!!
Take risks, No problem if you make a red lap. Keep trying to drive on the limit.

Try using rear downforce between 650-700, or you can try run lower ride height

Thanks mate. Did that and took a huge 3/10th's off my time. 1.55.6. Bloody frustrating. Thanks for the help. The ride heights down, i'll try the lower downforce.

Take risks, No problem if you make a red lap. Keep trying to drive on the limit.

Kossie I did all that, the cats hiding, the missus left sometime during the day, and I got 3/10th's. Great day. Lol.

beau How much difference in time do you think between manual and auto. I'm on auto, maybe that's where some of the time is??

Last edited by a moderator:
beau How much difference in time do you think between manual and auto. I'm on auto, maybe that's where some of the time is??
Big difference on the time mate, i notice people short shifting but I don't do it, manual a lot quicker if you drive it all the time.
Be careful on double posting man i don't want to see you get banned for it, there's a edit button and you can just edit it on your last post, just thought i'll give you the heads up for it just to be aware

Back