• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 346 comments
i have one, will post it soon

Z4 GT3 '11 630pp 625bhp 1190kg 48:52 weight Race Hard

Add oil + Ridgie didge

Body: Downforce 400/760 or less

Power: High Turbo @ 71.9 %

Diff: 6/8/12

Trans: F.G 5000 Top min 1st 3370 2nd 2471 3rd 2051 4th 1714 5th 1460 6th 1254 F.G. 2790 or change

Susp: 75/70 12.00/14.00 1/1 1/1 7/7 0/0 -0.10/-0.02 Brakes 5/6

oil and body rig does not last long so will have to fix

This got me 1:55.667 with room for more......No it's not an alien tune....
You are the man/woman!!!:bowdown::bowdown:

1:55,308 in 4 rounds! Now i go for the 54.
Thanks!👍👍

1:54,858 :gtpflag::gtpflag:
That was :nervous::nervous: the last corners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure yes. Wish the Z4 and SLS AMG came as Base Models as well...
tryed the SLS and GTR GT3 either yesterday. Both good for gold without much effort but by far not as comfortable as th Z4 is.
the GTR has understeering in and out of the fast corners and the SLS feels such heavy everywhere.
both are about 2 seconds slower for me compared to the Z4

tryed the SLS and GTR GT3 either yesterday. Both good for gold without much effort but by far not as comfortable as th Z4 is.
the GTR has understeering in and out of the fast corners and the SLS feels such heavy everywhere.
both are about 2 seconds slower for me compared to the Z4
I think I have the Schultze R35, so I might try that one out. I've only got the SLS non-GT3 car and it's a bit of a pig to drive, so I can only imagine the GT3 is the faster variant of that...

I dislike Bathurst, I dislike the Z4, but I have built a sub 1:57 car for it. even tho my time says 2:03 thats due to major errors after Conrad Straight, I cooked two turns and barely stayed on the track. I've got gold so I'm happy.
I know it's sub 1:57 because I was breathing down @fordlaser777 neck and in front of @chrisspeed281 untill I cooked the turns, and to be blunt my skill at Bathurst sucks.
BMW Z4 GT3 '11
Maybe one of you faster type folks could take this out and see what she can do.
Top speed I got was 310 km/h transmission is spaced to allow for 330 km/h.

I dislike Bathurst, I dislike the Z4, but I have built a sub 1:57 car for it. even tho my time says 2:03 thats due to major errors after Conrad Straight, I cooked two turns and barely stayed on the track. I've got gold so I'm happy.
I know it's sub 1:57 because I was breathing down @fordlaser777 neck and in front of @chrisspeed281 untill I cooked the turns, and to be blunt my skill at Bathurst sucks.
BMW Z4 GT3 '11

Hi my friend @Otaliema
In yours all tunes you did not write value camber angle? Why and what is it value?
Thanks my friend

BMW Z4 GT3 '11
2:03? Did you bump me farther down my friends list? :boggled: I will give your tune a try when I get home :)

BMW Z4 GT3 '11

Gave your tune a bash and pulled out !:56.537 was keeping pace for 55's but lost time in different parts of the track..Good turn in but can be very loose,great speed on the straights.Might have a play around with it see what i can do..

Beau...I like the Z4 actually, but you can feel a short wheelbase while pushing it to the edge.

Still with good settings to calm it a little it's a little firecracker when it comes to lap times.

Power to wieght ratio is there. Tune until it does what you want.

One of the reasons I don't like non garage car QM's. I can always make them better in my garage, WAY better.

Am I the only one who perfers driving the Audi R8? I hate this Z4 drives like a crap road car what slides around with terrible steering.
It's faster than the Audi but Audi is such nicer and better car
No, you're not. I also prefer the R8 and am faster with it (not in your league of course ). The R8 is smooth and predictable compared to the Z4. Currently using an Exeter tune.

A little more time netted me a 1.56 lap time. 224th or so at the time.

I think I have a second, maybe a second and a couple tenths left in me...if you guys knock me out of the top 500 or so, or if boredom takes over, we'll see.

Notes: I tried the mid turbo, but it just doesn't pull up top enough, I was a second slower and 10mph slower on the straights. The high speed turbo allowed MUCH taller gearing, which helped calm the first few gears as well as big gains on the straights.
Removing the ballast and reducing HP to meet PP helped a lot. The car got slightly more edgy, but turned better.
A 2.35 final gear seems best for me so far.

Z4 GT3 Beast

75 70
12.95 15.08
3/2
2/3
6/6
0/0
-.04/.10

I set my gearbox at default, then 3.60, minimum speed, drop 1&2 to tallest(lowest numbers). I'll post the exact numbers if anyone wants to try them. I've tried other gearboxes from posted setups and they all seem really good too.

Brakes
6/2

Downforce
375 830

I leave my controller sensitivity settings at 5 and use TC1 and ABS2 (instead of tweaking the controller and using 0/1)

Latest Posts

Back