630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Suzuka Circuit 2014

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 303 comments
Would be a lot simpler if PD would release a GT6 glitch edition before GT sport is released :D all cars already grinded down and save the countless hours of chasing an illegal car :lol:

I agree with both sides of the debate.. yeah the fast guys will always be faster but they are exploiting the game and some people are going faster than some of the fast guys who don't look into this stupid allowance the game has whereas if it was a one car restricted from grinding you would see the true order of finishers and yes people like immortal and wolf would still be at the top 👍 doesn't mean it's the right thing to do and deters some of the real competition from taking part due to the stupid hours involved before you even put the car on the track?

This event was so inviting when I saw it posted and after I found out it was like laguna with the TSO I lost interest but thats just me I'm lazy ;) Lets hope GTsport targets this silly glitch from the get go and measures are added to see it not move on in the next chapter because it's just not giving the level playing field that everyone desires even though it's the best racers setting the trend :rolleyes:

Ah well good luck to all in your racing and if you don't like it like me just get the purse for gold and move on ;)
If I had been less tired yesterday, my comment would have read like this. Well said, Mr. P.

Important here is and how is power % . ( Prior 500pp Laguna very important how use the battary . Post 443 )
The engine work at interval 1000 rpm about . It is better have power at this 1000 rpm from have ~2-3 Hp more at only for 100 rpm .
The lines power (Nm/rpm,HP/rpm) car board in set is important . ( Only some car is better with 100% power ).
Usually the best is ~89-96% about . Is possibility that for Z4 ? If it is possibility then how is the proportion kg/HP ?.......
Information for all this , from players have more km .

Important here is and how is power % . ( Prior 500pp Laguna very important how use the battary . Post 443 )
The engine work at interval 1000 rpm about . It is better have power at this 1000 rpm from have ~2-3 Hp more at only for 100 rpm .
The lines power (Nm/rpm,HP/rpm) car board in set is important . ( Only some car is better with 100% power ).
Usually the best is ~89-96% about . Is possibility that for Z4 ? If it is possibility then how is the proportion kg/HP ?.......
Information for all this , from players have more km .
Dude, I'm no scientist, but I think I can make a 1:46. I'm grinding (again).

Wasted too much time on grinding and the ps3 crashed, lost the motivation. I'll put a better lap on this but nothing like on Laguna, no more, i'll keep that for trial mountain :D

yep, until the system crash.

Have some other GT6-thing to do, like the event at 550pp and somes endurance race to prepare.

My biggest problem with the z4, its my first event/driving at all with it. I never really put time in TT event in the pass, maybe 2 or 3 lap on bathurts recently nothing more. In the first section i'm closed of Immortal, in front of Hans and Dr Aug, but i cant manage in the rest of the track, losing 2 sec on immortal only in fews corners.

I can imagine the TS030 its not a car we about to use many time until the gt6 ending, or used in many event in the pass. so that can explain a little bit more my rank on laguna, everybody start with the same experience more or less.

Here i'm just dropping by more experiment of trial time and honestly the gap is too large for the given time.

Immortal is incredible, it looks like he made his since the first day of GT6 and in Gt5 too (I'm pretty funny)

I'll drive little bit again, but no top 10 expected, just gain experience and why not a couple tenths.

See you on trial mountain, i'm stuck at 27,9xx but this remember me the entire week i was stuck at 1m20 on laguna, kind of fun.

I follow youre ghost, And in the first corner you loose much. The rest off the track youre pretty fast. I think you can make easy a 1:46 lap. I drive a 1:46.8 red lap with a little mistake.

I have that also. But we are for some reason in the top 100 almost every time with race cars.,.....

:P

I drive a first sector ala alien. It was a perfect first sector. Then I go give everything... i destroy it..... I need that perfect lap to make a 1:46.

I have that also. But we are from some reason in the top 100 almost every time with race cars.,.....

:P

I drive a first sector ala alien. It was a perfect first sector. Then I go give everything... i destroy it..... I need that perfect lap to make a 1:46.

Not really, i dont care about TT in general, i just have a personnal goal now, and i think this gonna be helpfull in my endurance series.

I'm always like 8000 or more in random car at -0.500 of the gold, the only thing i want its the money xD

I wanna stay in top 50, this is possible on Suzuka, maybe much better than that but not less.

There are the same people around me in both TTs :gtpflag:
2ns73ap.jpg

15qrm0n.jpg

Managed to better my time with the LMS Ultra from last years event with a 1:48.8, messed about with the settings a little but it is basically a @shaunm80 tune, love this car.

I may attempt more if I can be bothered, a question though, with all the grinding, does this mean an oil change, or even the full engine overhaul in the pit services are all just a waste of credit (just like car wash)?

I have to say I have been playing gran turismo since the first game came out and I didn't know about this "grinding the car down" thing. Glad I can still learn a few new things about this game. I too need to say thank you to shaunm80, SW-10, pirano, and many others for posting their tunes that have helped many of us average players to improve our skills without becoming so frustrated that we quit the game. I hope this community keeps up this spirit of cooperation and comraderie that makes it so pleasant to come and read these posts.

Thank you everyone!!!

Latest Posts

Back