630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Suzuka Circuit 2014

Discussion in 'GT6 Seasonal & Quick Match Events' started by nowcontrol, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Death2508

Death2508

If I had been less tired yesterday, my comment would have read like this. Well said, Mr. P.

Mr P likes this.
  2. Dalone

Dalone

Broke into the 47's with 1:47.742 for pos #66.

Still on 636bhp, using 10kg ballast.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  3. Robbks

Robbks

Can you put B-spec Bob into an unlimited lap Arcade race on the 'Ring..?
    let him go for a few days

Retiree likes this.
  4. Kossie

Kossie

It is possible but then you build some robot or someting to press on the x button:lol:

Retiree and fordlaser777 like this.
  5. Retiree

Retiree

Big day today. Last Friday I cracked a 1.49.579 and after a week of trying to better it I finally nailed it big time today. I ripped out a solid 1.49.559 and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed right now!!:tup:

TripleE63, StanNz, bone_tone and 3 others like this.
  6. bone_tone

bone_tone

Steady now, try and keep calm.....

7. kostasj

kostasj

Important here is and how is power % . ( Prior 500pp Laguna very important how use the battary . Post 443 )
    The engine work at interval 1000 rpm about . It is better have power at this 1000 rpm from have ~2-3 Hp more at only for 100 rpm .
    The lines power (Nm/rpm,HP/rpm) car board in set is important . ( Only some car is better with 100% power ).
    Usually the best is ~89-96% about . Is possibility that for Z4 ? If it is possibility then how is the proportion kg/HP ?.......
    Information for all this , from players have more km .

petsini69 and DrAug like this.
  8. Kossie

Kossie

Dude, I'm no scientist, but I think I can make a 1:46. I'm grinding (again).

Retiree likes this.
  9. o0Maxx0o

o0Maxx0o

Wasted too much time on grinding and the ps3 crashed, lost the motivation. I'll put a better lap on this but nothing like on Laguna, no more, i'll keep that for trial mountain :D

Retiree likes this.
  10. Kossie

Kossie

Are you grinding the trial car???

Retiree likes this.
  11. o0Maxx0o

o0Maxx0o

In garage, test drive. I just lost 20 hours, im just looking for a reason to pass my way xD

Retiree and DrAug like this.
  12. Kossie

Kossie

I mean :you grinding the car for the trial TT ?

Retiree likes this.
  13. o0Maxx0o

o0Maxx0o

yep, until the system crash.

Have some other GT6-thing to do, like the event at 550pp and somes endurance race to prepare.

My biggest problem with the z4, its my first event/driving at all with it. I never really put time in TT event in the pass, maybe 2 or 3 lap on bathurts recently nothing more. In the first section i'm closed of Immortal, in front of Hans and Dr Aug, but i cant manage in the rest of the track, losing 2 sec on immortal only in fews corners.

I can imagine the TS030 its not a car we about to use many time until the gt6 ending, or used in many event in the pass. so that can explain a little bit more my rank on laguna, everybody start with the same experience more or less.

Here i'm just dropping by more experiment of trial time and honestly the gap is too large for the given time.

Immortal is incredible, it looks like he made his since the first day of GT6 and in Gt5 too (I'm pretty funny)

I'll drive little bit again, but no top 10 expected, just gain experience and why not a couple tenths.

See you on trial mountain, i'm stuck at 27,9xx but this remember me the entire week i was stuck at 1m20 on laguna, kind of fun.

Retiree and Kossie like this.
  14. Kossie

Kossie

I follow youre ghost, And in the first corner you loose much. The rest off the track youre pretty fast. I think you can make easy a 1:46 lap. I drive a 1:46.8 red lap with a little mistake.

Retiree likes this.
  15. o0Maxx0o

o0Maxx0o

the lap i rank have a couples days now. i just struggling and trying to be faster than i'm now

Retiree and Kossie like this.
  16. Kossie

Kossie

I have that also. But we are for some reason in the top 100 almost every time with race cars.,.....

:p

I drive a first sector ala alien. It was a perfect first sector. Then I go give everything... i destroy it..... I need that perfect lap to make a 1:46.

Retiree and Death2508 like this.
  17. o0Maxx0o

o0Maxx0o

Not really, i dont care about TT in general, i just have a personnal goal now, and i think this gonna be helpfull in my endurance series.

I'm always like 8000 or more in random car at -0.500 of the gold, the only thing i want its the money xD

I wanna stay in top 50, this is possible on Suzuka, maybe much better than that but not less.

18. Kossie

Kossie

Take a look at youre Avatar :lol::lol:

MOPARbarrett5, Retiree and o0Maxx0o like this.
  19. Cevedale

Cevedale

There are the same people around me in both TTs :gtpflag:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

jotafduarte and Retiree like this.
  20. coryclifford

coryclifford

I'm EeePee :tup:

(Just don't care to spend the time to gain tenths, etc.)

21. Kossie

Kossie

1:46.907 :cheers::gtpflag:

22. Retiree

Retiree

1.49.238!! Whoops, sorry got carried away :D

23. Kossie

Kossie

Tenths? You make your record the first day? I think you can go a second faster in 2 days. Let it grind 2 nights and go for it :cheers::cheers:

Retiree likes this.
  24. coryclifford

coryclifford

Looks like Oct 6 was last I tried.

I'm glued to the Spa seasonal. I like the racing and the TS030.

Retiree and TripleE63 like this.
  25. Kossie

Kossie

26. Retiree

Retiree

You're getting too good for us Kossie, I'll give this one a run tomorrow and see if I can get within 2 seconds of you.:bowdown::cheers:

phineas777 and Kossie like this.
  27. Kossie

Kossie

The last 2 weeks I'm go using Manual gears, I still practice with it, So maybe with some luck i can make a 1:45. But no: I'm not to good for you guys, There are still 30 aliens above me :p

Retiree, UpTopLog and fordlaser777 like this.
  28. 8l23ub

8l23ub

Managed to better my time with the LMS Ultra from last years event with a 1:48.8, messed about with the settings a little but it is basically a @shaunm80 tune, love this car.

I may attempt more if I can be bothered, a question though, with all the grinding, does this mean an oil change, or even the full engine overhaul in the pit services are all just a waste of credit (just like car wash)?

29. phineas777

phineas777

30?

:lol: Kossie

I've got about 1000!! :irked:

30. Wolf68

Wolf68

I have to say I have been playing gran turismo since the first game came out and I didn't know about this "grinding the car down" thing. Glad I can still learn a few new things about this game. I too need to say thank you to shaunm80, SW-10, pirano, and many others for posting their tunes that have helped many of us average players to improve our skills without becoming so frustrated that we quit the game. I hope this community keeps up this spirit of cooperation and comraderie that makes it so pleasant to come and read these posts.

Thank you everyone!!!

TripleE63, myH88, SW__10 and 5 others like this.